400 Garden City Plaza, Suite 110, Garden City, NY 11530 Map · Phone number

About Joseph Anthony Luxury Hair Services

Joseph Anthony Luxury Hair Services, located in Garden City, NY, is an in-salon and on-site luxury wedding hair service covering the Long Island & New York area. The team are trained on all up-to-date techniques and products and will provide you with an elite bridal experience with exceptional service.

Joseph Anthony Luxury Hair Services offers multiple in-salon and on-site packages to suit any bride and bridal party. They require a consultation and trial, either at their studio in Garden City or on-site, with all brides prior to the wedding to plan out all their beauty needs. Joseph and his personally selected team of fully licensed cosmetologists and will put together a personalized plan and schedule to ensure everything runs smoothly on the day. The salon is affiliated with Christyann Cosmetics so can also provide elite makeup services and can have additional stylists available on the day to help makeup the bridal party. A full day-of service begins with your initial styling, then your personal stylist will stay with you and your party for touch-ups and style changes throughout the photos, until cocktail hour.

Follow Joseph Anthony Luxury Hair Services on

06 1651 51 1051127

22 Reviews for Joseph Anthony Luxury Hair Services

Paige L. · Getting married on 09/12/2021

Literally No One Better!

Joseph has become literally my favorite person in the entire world. He is an amazing hair stylist and has such an eye for detail and can literally do anything you ask of him. Since meeting him he has also become my hair dresser. He not only does wedding hair, he does cuts, and color too, and has an in home salon and will also travel to your home for services. The day of services he provided for my wedding went perfectly, he did a total of 13 girls including myself and all were so happy with their hair! My hair stayed perfectly throughout the whole night. His packages offer on location touch up services, which I took full advantage of. I did a more traditional look for church which was down with soft curls and then when we arrived to my venue he did a half up half down look with a crystal hair vine twisted throughout. Not only is he amazing at what he does, he’s amazing to be around as well and I could not recommend him more. He is the only hair stylist I have ever used that I have been completely satisfied with each and every time. He totally listens and understands what you are trying to achieve and nails it every single time. I think his name completely fits him, the services he gives you are absolutely luxury, and his prices are fair - you will get more than what you pay for! Thank you Joseph for being part of such a memorable day!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Kristi D. · Married on 02/09/2020

He really does it all! The BEST!

The moment I met Joseph for my trial, I knew he was going to deliver. He has a passion for what he does and level of professionalism that radiates when you talk to him. On the day of, I had HUGE bridal party and Joseph started impeccably cranking people out one after the other at 6am. Everyone was SO happy with their look. As for me, Joseph was next to my side helping with anything he could. He came to my first look to make sure my hair was good during pics, he walked me out and was doing touch ups before I walked down the aisle and then we did a style change for the reception. Not only was his service amazing but he’s just an overall nice person to be around on such an important day! I’d book him over and over again if I could and recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Sara

Sara K. · Married on 01/18/2020

A literal hair god.

Booking Joseph for my wedding is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Joe worked with me for months to get my hair to be long and healthy for my wedding. The day of, my hair came out perfectly, he made me feel like a total princess. Joe is the full package, he even handled our dogs throughout the ceremony! One of my bridesmaids didn’t wash her hair for 7 days after the wedding because the curls actually lasted that long. Joe is a literal hair god and such a fun presence to have around on your wedding day, I’m so thankful I found him!! I will never let anyone else touch my hair again

Sent on 09/06/2020

Joseph Anthony Luxury Hair Services FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 125.00
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair

• 400 Garden City Plaza, Suite 110 Garden City, NY, 11530 See on map
    (917) 780-8839 (Phone number)
    Location of (Joseph Anthony Luxury Hair Services)