John F. Collins Park

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website

Up to 100 guests

John F. Collins Park is an exceptional outdoor wedding venue located in the heart of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This boutique park features vibrant flora and a calming fountain, creating a dreamlike setting for your proposal, ceremony, or reception. A majestic, wrought-iron gate frames your grand entrance into the cozy park, where you and your guests will be surrounded by lush greenery and carefully curated flower beds.

Facilities and Capacity

This garden venue is ideal for wedding parties of up to 90 standing guests, or 60 seated guests, but capacity is flexible based on amenities used.

John F. Collins Park permits outside vendors, or can recommend preferred vendors familiar with the park. Security at each entrance is included to ensure your privacy. Chair rental, as well as set-up, can be coordinated with the park for an additional fee. There is a private restroom on-site. John F. Collins Park is wheelchair accessible.

Cuisine

Our preferred caterers are Brulee Catering, and Di Bruno Brothers Catering. Both offer innovative, seasonal menus served by professional staff. You are welcome to bring in the caterer of your choice as long as they are insured and in good standing with the health department.

Location

John F. Collins Park is located in the heart of Philadelphia's Center City, mere steps from bustling Chestnut Street. The Rittenhouse Row shopping district, as well as countless hotels and restaurants, are within walking distance from this tranquil outdoor venue. Philadelphia International Airport is also only 15 minutes away by car.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$2,300

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,100

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,200

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Clean Up
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up

What event items are available?

Chairs
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Maaz K. Married on 04/10/2021

Marriage proposal

I decided to book this venue for my proposal to my girl friend. The service was excellent! They were responsive and catered to all my needs to make the event come together, they even helped decorate! I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to have an event but also a surreal experience.
    Melody I. Married on 10/17/2020

OMG amazing

This venue is perfection. Its a tiny secret in downtown Philadelphia. You get the entire park for yourself for 3 hours. It was more than enough space for our micro wedding ceremony. The staff were great and given that we were in the middle of Covid, they were so responsive and ready to answer any of our questions or concerns. Kathleen and Jhona are wonderful. I really also enjoyed their official caterer, Brulee Catering. The food was BANGIN. My family and friends had ZERO complaints about the venue or food. I highly recommend them.
    Samantha Married on 04/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This venue was perfect for our small wedding ceremony. Leading up to our wedding the weather forecast looked beautiful, but then the night before suddenly a large rain storm was due in the area all day. Naturally I panicked a bit, but still really wanted to have my wedding in this beautiful park. Kathleen came to the rescue and told us that we could hold out until 30 minutes before the ceremony and if the rain was still coming down they could put up a tent last minute for us. This worked out perfectly since the rain stopped just in time for our ceremony so we got full use out of this beautiful space.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Jhona  Ireland
Jhona Ireland
Event Sales Manager

Congratulations, on your engagement! I’m so glad you found us. I am Jhona Ireland, Event Sales Manager for Center City District (CCD). I am here to showcase the three gorgeous parks we manage and learn about you to ensure we find the best fit for your momentous day. In the three years that I have been with CCD, I’ve also served as Manager of Event Logistics, a very helpful knowledge base when planning a wedding.

Before joining CCD, I honed my affinity for the special events industry at The Franklin Institute where I worked in Business Services and Sales and Catering. Throughout my career, I have worked in a vast array of organizations from the American Cancer Society to the Philadelphia Eagles.

I also am a proud member of and serve on the Board of Directors of the International Live Events Association, Greater Philadelphia where I am currently President-Elect.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1707 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA, 19103
Location of (John F. Collins Park)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding

Wedding Venues