New Orleans, LA 70175 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Joe Simon's Jazz

Joe Simon and his band have played traditional New Orleans music for the past 40 years, including 25 years as the house band at the world famous Commander's Palace jazz brunch.

Playing favorites from Louis Armstrong, Fats Domino, Al Hirt, and plenty more, they perform across the country for the likes of Presidents W. Bush, H.W. Bush, and Clinton, US Sentaors, New Orleans mayors, actors including Tom Hanks, Jim Carrey, Sandra Bullock, and musicians such as Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.

They've probably even played for your grandmother.

Let Joe Simon and his band play something for you.

Prices begin at $800 for a two hour, 3 piece band.

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

3 Reviews for Joe Simon's Jazz

Von · Married on 07/16/2011

I love the Joe Simon Band! I had the trio play for my wedding and it was wonderful! They even played along as I sang a song to my husband that I wrote for him! Two words for them A-Mazing :-) I'd recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Dave · Married on 04/16/2011

I had the pleasure of having Joe Simon's 5 piece band play for my wedding and reception! I had a literary Dixie theme for my wedding and wanted to have classic New Orleans Louis Armstrong style jazz. They did a wonderful job. Almost every single person at our wedding commented on how wonderful the band was. They played a very sweet version of La Vie en Rose for my walk down the aisle and knocked out a great version of A Kiss to Build a Dream On for our first dance! Don't waste money on a DJ....nothing can ever replace the fun and spontaneity of a live band. Band leaders Joe Simon and Vic Shepherd were delightful.

Sent on 04/26/2011

Joe Simon's Jazz FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Big Band
    Blues
    Jazz
    Swing

• New Orleans, 70175 See on map
    504-420-7047 (Phone number)
    Location of (Joe Simon's Jazz)