Pittsburgh, PA 15295 Map · Phone number

About Joanna Fassinger Photography

Specializing in romantic wedding photojournalism.  Joanna's goal is to provide images from your day that will have you fallling in love over and over again.  All packages include digital negatives.  Beautiful coffee table albums now available.  Please visit www.joannafassinger.com for more information.

Other couples have also viewed

• Awesome Art photography
  • Loren De Marco Photography
  • Bellagala Photo + Video
  • Stanley and Marie Photography
00Gokg 30389984fix

17 Reviews for Joanna Fassinger Photography

Heather · Married on 04/04/2014

Joanna was great to work with and does excellent work!!!! We highly recommend her for photography!

Sent on 04/23/2014

I loved working with Joanna! She was quick to respond to all of my questions and put my mind at ease. We had an immediate connection when we had our initial meeting and right then I knew she had to be our photographer! Joanna understood what we were looking for and did not disappoint! We can't wait until we can work with her again!

Sent on 10/29/2013
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/24/2011

I really can't say enough about Joanna Fassinger Photography. After meeting Joanna in person and seeing her work, we immediately knew we wanted her as a photographer for our wedding. Her photography is unique and truly brings tears to my eyes. Aside from her amazing talent and excellent eye for photography, Joanna was so great to work with. She answered all of our questions, gave great advice and eased any worries that we may have had. After working with her for a year, we are so happy that we chose her because now she isn't just our wedding photographer, she has become our friend. If you want amazing wedding pictures that you'll be able to cherish forever, Joanna will give you just that and more.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Joanna Fassinger Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount

• Andy Booth Productions Wedding DJs

I recently had the opportunity to work with Joanna Fassinger at a wedding. She is a pro. I enjoy working with photographers who obviously know what they are doing, and Joanna is one of those. I've also taken advantage of the power of the internet to look at some of her work, and it is top notch. I fully endorse Joanna!

• Blooms Florist Wedding Florists

You just have to look at Joanna's website and you are awed at what she sees through that camara. As I said there are so many talented photographers in Pittsburgh....She another one of them! Makes me look good!

• DMB Videography Wedding Videographers

If you are looking for a creative, professional and amazing photographer, look no further. Joanna is great to work with, and if you keep an open mind and let her use her creativity, you will be guaranteed to have awesome photos to reflect on forever. And as a videographer, I can't stress enough how easy and accommodating she was to work with. She takes extreme pride in her work and is constantly outdoing herself. I recommend Joanna to anyone getting married who wants a great photographer and outstanding pictures.

• Pittsburgh See on map
    Location of (Joanna Fassinger Photography)