Joan Dylan Productions and bridesfirstchoice.com

Joan Dylan Productions and bridesfirstchoice.com

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Joan Dylan Productions and bridesfirstchoice.com

"No Cheesy D.J'S!"
Joan Dylan is very excited to annouce we have been awarded the Bride's Choice Award for the thrird year in a row!!

Weddings, Wedding Venues

Joan Dylan Productions and bridesfirstchoice.com, Best Wedding DJs in Hartford - 2013 Bride's Choice Award Winner

Joan Dylan is a wedding dj with over 16 years of experience  and it shows.  Joan says that being a bride herself  is what gives her that extra edge when it comes to working with brides and grooms that truly want to customize their wedding music. Joan is known to allot of her clients as "The No Cheese Dj !"Joan believes  that a very good DJ should be able to use all the bride and grooms favorite songs and add to it with expertise to move any crowd to the floor without resorting to cheesy dj tricks!  Joan provides music for all occasions.

Joan's Style

Joan sits down and talks with the bride and groom and makes sure each wedding is unique. that the music truly represents that couple. Some folks do not want to pick out music and Joan is very good at helping these couples by asking simple questions about their family and friends.

Joan's Attire

Joan dresses very professionally, Is always on time and is a very favorite at several wedding facility's as she is tremendously easy to work with.

Joan's Wedding Pledge

If you want a broad background of music, an easy going personality, someone who will make sure all ages hit the floor dancing without any of the cheese.

Call Joan Dylan.

Do-Not-Play List (2)
MC (2)
One Event Per Day (2)
Microphones (2)

Joan was our DJ for our wedding on 9/3/17 and she did a great job. Our group was a little wired but she was able to put everything into place. She was responsive to emails and checked in when needed. Thank you Joan for your time and hard work.

Profile Picture Jessie, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

5 Stars are not enough for Joan Dylan! - both as a DJ and Officiant!
Joan became a very big, personal part of our big day. She worked so closely with us leading up to our wedding and completely rocked our wedding day. I want to write about all aspects here so please see all the sections:
Day of:
Oh my gosh. Joan went so far above and beyond for us. We had some communication issues with our venue and Joan stepped in right away to help me stick to the details we'd been planning together. She really became our day-of coordinator and worked so well with our photographers, videographer, caterers and more to keep everyone together on the same page and on schedule. They all loved working with her and I can say our whole event was FLAWLESS thanks to Joan.

Amazing personality, speaker, officiant, and DJ:
So many of our guests came up to us to tell us how amazing she was.
Our ceremony was officiated beautifully, eloquently, and to perfection. She played all of our songs and perfect times and the the crowd loved it. She was so friendly to our wedding party, family, and guests. We can say whole-heartedly that we LOVE Joan.

Preparations and Planning:
I am very particular and sent Joan countless versions of our ceremony and playlists. She was always open to hearing from us and worked with us on every last detail. She really gave us her time and attention and made me feel so confident going into our big day.
Beyond the usual planning, we live in California and our wedding was in Connecticut. We had very few chances to meet our vendors in person but Joan was so flexible and always made her self available when we were in town. She was also fantastic to work with over the phone and email. She made the distance a complete non-issue.

Look no further. Joan is your perfect DJ / Offiiant!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

We worked with Todd for our wedding and he was amazing! The music selection was killer and everyone--young and old alike--commented on how much they enjoyed it. Prior to the wedding, I was worried that few of our friends or family members would want to dance, especially for a daytime wedding, but that worry was totally misplaced. Todd got everyone out on the dance floor. He played music I could dance to with my grandfather as well as songs that had my friends and I jumping around and singing along to like crazy. We had so much fun! He really kept the party going all the way to the end of the wedding. His MCing was great too, and he really kept us on track with the schedule. We are also super thankful that he braved a crazy surprise blizzard for us.

Todd was awesome to work with throughout the whole process. We had a great phone conversation a few months ahead of time to discuss what sort of songs and vibe I wanted, and he played all of the songs we requested on our form. He was so easy to work with and I am really thankful he was available for the big day. We're really pleased and highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/7/17, 10 Reviews