JMH Productions LLC

Saint Joseph, MI 49085 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About JMH Productions LLC

Customizing every event to your expectations! We specialize in weddings, however we would love to help you plan any event you are inquiring about.
Here at JMH Productions we love what we do and we would love to plan your event with you. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and professional sound.
There's so much more we would like to express about our company and how it can fulfill your expectations.

Dancing couple

JMH Productions LLC 5
JMH Productions LLC 6
JMH Productions LLC 7

Alexandra · Married on 07/14/2018

Jason was absolutely fantastic to work with for our wedding! He did an amazing job of accommodating us last minute due to my husbands orders being changed, and helped make our day run as smoothly as it possibly could. He is fantastic at making sure that you have every personal touch that he can do for you happen! He made sure that I was able to have a recording of my sister singing and playing the piano played for my first dance songI I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/27/2017
  • I

Ian Ollis · Married on 06/29/2018

Accommodating and Personable

Jason really helped make our wedding reception memorable. My wife and I had some more particular requests for the type of music and atmosphere and Jason was able to be accommodating for all of them. He was very personable in our meetings prior to the reception and maintained a professional demeanor throughout the event. His lighting effects were tasteful and only added to the atmosphere. All in all, Jason was a great DJ and we highly recommend his services.

Sent on 12/31/2018

JMH Productions LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,095.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,685.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 295.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Oldies, Pop, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC