Gambrills, MD 21054 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

14 Reviews for JLowe Photos

Patrice · Married on 07/07/2012

Beginning the process to hire a photographer was daunting at first. There are a million photographers and trying to narrow it down was difficult. In the end, we decided to meet with three - the first being Jen of JLowe Photos. She came highly recommended by a close friend, as well as by a co-worker of mine. After seeing their pictures, we decided to set up a meeting. From the moment we met Jen, we hit it off and instantly knew that we wanted to work with her! Her great personality and go-with-the-flow nature was apparent and exactly what we wanted in a photographer. Not only that, Jen takes pictures that are absolutely breathtaking AND she makes you feel like a million bucks!

After taking our engagement pictures we couldn't wait until the wedding to get to work with her again. My family and bridal party raved about Jen and how awesome she was to work with on our wedding day. She made everyone feel comfortable taking pictures, especially in the 106 degree weather. Throughout the day, Jen was professional and extremely helpful and calming! She has not only been a wonderful photographer but she's also been a great friend! We highly recommend Jen of JLowe Photos! Thanks so much Jen - we will truly miss working with you! :)

Sent on 08/08/2012

Cathleen · Married on 10/15/2011

Welll I have read all of the reviews and I hate to say the EXACT same thing... But I KNEW Jen was going to be our photographer after sitting with her at a coffee shop for about...2 minutes. IF that. We had a REALLY hard time finding a photographer. We met with at least 4 and signed one contract with another photographer and she cancelled because she "forgot" she had another wedding that day. Jen was a breath or fresh air. Aside from her amazing skills behind the camera.... she is just an AMAZING person! We sat and talked for about an hour and went home immediately and told my fiance I found "The One!" Throughout the day of the wedding, Jen was fun and laughed with us and kept my LARGE bridal party under control for photos. Bottom line: I LOVE Jen and she will follow up through life: Maternity, baby and family photos!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Danielle · Married on 08/28/2010

I knew from the moment I met Jen that she would be the photographer for our wedding! She is so fun and energetic. I was so thrilled with our engagement pictures that I knew our actual wedding day photos would be amazing! When I saw our wedding pictures I was speechless! She really captured how much fun our wedding day was! I couldn't ask for a better photographer!

Sent on 11/25/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Lovely Day Photo Works
    Lovely Day Photo Works Photo Booths

Jen is an excellent photographer. We have worked with her in the past. We have also used her to take our family photos.

• Tabrizi's
    Tabrizi's Banquet Halls

Very good photgrapher.

• Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jlowe! I have worked with Jenn on many weddings and bridal boudoir. I think we were seperated at birth.. She is super fun, and one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Her work is gorgeous! My brides love her..and I think EVERY single person in the wedding industry loves her.. She really is that special and talented. I look forward to many years of working together.. Even when I am a little old lady with my makeup box, jenn will still be making my brides happy and making me feel good about myself too! She is a dream to know and work with..I could go on forever!

• Gambrills, 21054 See on map