Tress Salon

Farmington, Connecticut View map

On-site Bridal hair services for your big day!

As a stylist of 13 years I've lended my artistic styling skills to many weddings and formal events. I enjoy traveling on site to your location of choice to help ease any stress of the day and make a more comfortable environment. I guarantee to provide the best possible hair service to all those involved on your wedding day!

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$90

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Olivia
    Olivia Married on 11/01/2019

The absolute best

I could not imagine getting my hair done for my wedding by anyone but Tress. Jill is so good at what she does. She creates beautiful, natural styles that look good and last all night. I trust her with my life! She’s very professional, keeps calm under pressure, listens to what you want (and recommends a change if she doesn’t think the style will work out great), and is a champ who can get multiple girls hair done in no time. The best part is all 8 girls loved their hair with no complaints or changes - when does that ever happen?! I can’t recommend Jill enough. She’s great at her job and is also very pleasant to be around.
    Jocelyn R. Married on 09/20/2019

There’s no one better!!

Jill is the absolute BEST! She was the first service I booked for my wedding because I did not want to risk her not being available. She is so talented, listens to your vision, and makes sure your bridesmaids hairstyles all correspond with the look you’re going for. Jill is so patient, kind, and calm no matter how stressful your wedding day might turn out! She even re-did my mom’s hair after my mom had seconds thoughts about having an up-do. She takes pride in her work and makes sure there is enough time to give the proper attention to each woman getting their hair done on your big day (and touches everyone up before walking out the door!). I could go on forever but you definitely cannot go wrong with booking Tress Bridal for your wedding day!
    Alyssa Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely THE BEST!

If you are looking for a hair stylist for your wedding, look NO further! I have known Jill for many years (she even did my hair for my prom) and have always said she would do my hair for my wedding. Jill is beyond knowledgeable, professional, and overall incredible! She will leave you with absolutely no concerns about your hair on your big day! At the end of my wedding night (after 12+ hours), my hair still looked as if it was just done! I cannot say enough about the peace of mind Jill brought me on my wedding day as I knew my hair was going to look absolutely perfect. Not to mention that she is so friendly so you'll enjoy the time you get to spend with her, You certainly won't regret choosing Jill to make your hair look beyond fabulous for your wedding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

778 Farmington Ave. Farmington, Connecticut, 06032

Tuesday: 1-8pm Wednesday, Friday: 10-8pm Saturday: 9-2pm
Location of (Tress Salon)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding