778 Farmington Ave., Farmington, CT 06032 Map · Phone number

About Tress Salon

Formerly Jillian's Hair

As a stylist of 13 years I've lended my artistic styling skills to many weddings and formal events. I enjoy traveling on site to your location of choice to help ease any stress of the day and make a more comfortable environment. I guarantee to provide the best possible hair service to all those involved on your wedding day!

d0b5251e3937c289 image

Tress Salon 3
Tress Salon 4

Kathleen · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Wedding Hair

Jill absolutely nailed my vision for my trial and my wedding. She did exactly what I asked for and exceeded all expectations for myself and my bridesmaids. We were so happy and felt beautiful all day. Jill stayed until the minute we walked out for our first look, doing touch ups and spraying hairspray the entire time. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Tress Salon 5
    Tress Salon 6
    Tress Salon 7
    Tress Salon 8

Molly · Married on 09/09/2017

Jill came in for the save in the 11th hour when my hair stylist bailed 2 days before my wedding. Jill was responsive, not rushed, and did a better job that I could have asked for. She got everyone done and had time for touchups in our timeframe. A few of my bridesmaids had pretty non specific requests and she used her creativity and everyone's hair came out beautifully! She was very reasonably priced and had no problem coming to do our hair in simsbury. Though I wish Jill would move back to Boston so she could cut my hair regularly, I would recommend her one million times over for any wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Mattie · Married on 04/15/2016

Ah where to begin - I went through two hair trials before meeting Jill and as someone who gets my hair done regularly in spots in NYC/Philly and Boston I was so nervous that I hadn't found someone I loved for my wedding. In the first few minutes of meeting Jill I knew I was going to be fine - not only is she super patient and flexible and not pushy at all when it comes to getting you the hair you want on your wedding day, she is just fun to be around. She took care of 8 people in my party, and got us all done in time for pictures with 0 issue. She was professional and every single person was raving about how great they looked, and how happy they were with how natural and pretty they looked. Every bride knows that wedding hair can tend to get very lacquered, over hair sprayed, and way too structured. Jill actually makes a point to make everyone look like natural, beautiful versions of themselves - with hair that is comfortable to wear all day. I actually ended up switching from an updo to wearing my hair down with curls absolutely last minute and not only did Jill show up at 630 am to give me a blowout and extra attention to keep me happy and set all morning - she worked with (and not against) my makeup artist while they were both pressed for time and gave me beautiful, bouncy curls that lasted through hours of crying, dancing, and even into the after party. Even my wedding party, who had been through several weddings with terrible hair, woke up the next morning attempting to repin what they had done for the wedding, so they could have it a bit longer. I loved her work on my wedding so much that she's now my regular stylist - a bride would be lucky to work with her.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Tress Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 778 Farmington Ave. Farmington, Connecticut, 06032 See on map