Jewel Photography

Middletown, CT View map
$3,955 Most Popular Price

$3,955 Most Popular Price

Jewel Photography photographs lifes most intimate moments! Our studio is located in Middletown, CT. We have been photographing weddings for 6 years and our style of photography includes a mixture of formal posed, photojournalistic and candid.

Jewel Photography also specializes in boudoir photography.http://www.bijouboudoir.blogspot.com/

Rachel Married on 06/07/2020

Amazing amazing amazing

Wowww ! Where do I even begin ?! Julie is absolutely amazing. Her work is unbelievable and you can see how much she truly loves what she does. My husband and I used Julie for our engagement photos and she seriously went above and beyond. I was extremely self conscious about certain angles and she made sure that every picture was perfect. Julie not only takes amazing photos but she is such a wonderful person as well. She is so kind, funny and truly just makes these “awkward” wedding poses so comfortable. She had Justin and I cracking up the whole time. We also hired Julie for our wedding photos. Our original plan was to get married June 7th,2020 at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills, however unfortunately with the current Covid situation we had to postpone the big day. We kept going back and forth on what we should do and ultimately decided to keep our original date. June is a special month to us and we figured if we can still share our love and tie the knot ( even on a much smaller scale ) that was the most important thing to us. We had a small intimate wedding in my dads backyard with immediate family. I contacted Julie a few weeks before the wedding and asked if she would still be available for June 7th to capture our day. Without hesitation she was there and was so excited to help make our day that more special. I feel like over the past few months that I have communicated with Julie, it’s like we’ve known each other for years. She just goes over and beyond with her work it’s so unbelievable. Not to mention she also deals with me being a pain in the butt nagging her haha! Julie also takes into account what’s important to each individual couple. I told her how much our baby Siberian Husky means to us and that I really wanted a nice picture of the 3 of us. She literally got a picture picture on the first shot ( which if anyone knows our Luna, she does not sit still) so this was just amazing to Justin and I. Aside from her great talent and outgoing personality, Julie is a fantastic communicator and responds almost immediately. She was there to answer any and all questions! We feel so lucky to have had Julie as our photographer and we can not wait for her to capture our “big day” in December when we celebrate our love with all our family and friends who could not be with us on June, 7th. We will 100% being using her for any and all future events/photo shoots. We highly recommend Jewel photo to everyone! You will not be disappointed, I promise !!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 05/12/2019

The most stunning wedding photos I have ever seen!

Julie was amazing!!! Not only did she take pictures that were more amazing then I could have ever imagined but she also kept us on schedule for the day. she made it so I had no stress about things needing to be done at certain times. I got my photos so quickly and her sneak peak was so great! It rained on my day and our pictures were so creative and unique!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing photographer and so fun to work with!

We loved Julie from the first time we met with her! Through the process of our engagement photos to our wedding day, Julie was so awesome and fun to work with. She is so talented, and captured the most amazing and intimate moments. We cannot thank her enough for documenting the most special day of our lives and for the beautiful pictures that we will enjoy forever! Julie is so professional, but makes you feel at ease and knows exactly how to capture your personalities. Looking through our pictures, there are moments that we weren't present for that were captured, and we also love that there are so many pictures of our guests and tables showing everyone enjoying our special night. If you are looking to book a photographer, she was one of our favorite vendors from our entire wedding and you will not be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Spice Catering Spice Catering Wedding Caterers

Julie at Jewel Photography is amazing. We met her through the folks at Chatfield Hollow B&B and have since worked a few weddings with her there. Her photos are beautiful, and she is always nice enough to capture some of the food and share them with us. We highly recommend Jewel Photo!

63 Trigo Dr Middletown, CT, 06457
8602620311
Location of (Jewel Photography)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding