Middletown, CT 06457 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,955
Availability Check your date

About Jewel Photography

Jewel Photography photographs lifes most intimate moments! Our studio is located in Middletown, CT. We have been photographing weddings for 6 years and our style of photography includes a mixture of formal posed, photojournalistic and candid.

Jewel Photography also specializes in boudoir photography.http://www.bijouboudoir.blogspot.com/

Follow Jewel Photography on

Jewel Photography 4
Jewel Photography 5
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/12/2019

The most stunning wedding photos I have ever seen!

Julie was amazing!!! Not only did she take pictures that were more amazing then I could have ever imagined but she also kept us on schedule for the day. she made it so I had no stress about things needing to be done at certain times. I got my photos so quickly and her sneak peak was so great! It rained on my day and our pictures were so creative and unique!

Jewel Photography 6
    Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing photographer and so fun to work with!

We loved Julie from the first time we met with her! Through the process of our engagement photos to our wedding day, Julie was so awesome and fun to work with. She is so talented, and captured the most amazing and intimate moments. We cannot thank her enough for documenting the most special day of our lives and for the beautiful pictures that we will enjoy forever! Julie is so professional, but makes you feel at ease and knows exactly how to capture your personalities. Looking through our pictures, there are moments that we weren't present for that were captured, and we also love that there are so many pictures of our guests and tables showing everyone enjoying our special night. If you are looking to book a photographer, she was one of our favorite vendors from our entire wedding and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Hallie · Married on 09/16/2017

Julie was absolutely wonderful to work with & is so talented! She did our photography for both our engagement pictures and our wedding day. The photographs she took are absolutely beautiful and artistic, with a rustic touch. We love them so much! Julie is such an easy person to work with and was so accommodating to our wedding day timeline. She didn't miss a single part of it and kept me laughing through all the crazy parts!! :) She posted 20 pictures the DAY AFTER our wedding. Which to me was so amazing for her to do that. The rest of the pictures came quickly later on and the slideshow she created was such a thoughtful touch. I am so glad our paths crossed at the Hartford Bridal Expo. I highly recommend her! You will not be disappointed!!

Jewel Photography 7
    Jewel Photography 16
    Sent on 03/20/2018

• Spice Catering
    Spice Catering Wedding Caterers

Julie at Jewel Photography is amazing. We met her through the folks at Chatfield Hollow B&B and have since worked a few weddings with her there. Her photos are beautiful, and she is always nice enough to capture some of the food and share them with us. We highly recommend Jewel Photo!

• Middletown, 06457 See on map