Jewel Hair Design LLC

Jewel Hair Design LLC

About Jewel Hair Design LLC

TRAVELING HAIRSTYLISTS: SOUTHWEST + EAST COAST + DESTINATION WEDDINGS WORLDWIDE

PROFESSIONAL * TRUSTWORTHY * RESPONSIVE & ORGANIZED * PUNCTUAL STYLISTS

Specializing in updos, boho braiding, romantic hairstyling, and more! Current service locations:

THE SOUTHWEST & EAST COAST

OUR DESTINATION HAIRSTYLISTS WILL TRAVEL ANYWHERE!

(LAS VEGAS, SEDONA, DC, PALM SPRINGS, JOSHUA TREE, GRAND CANYON, DC, BALTIMORE, SANTA FE)

We are lovers of all things Romantic, Bohemian, Vintage, Classic, Structured, Glamorous, Soft, Whimsical! You name it- We design it!

At Jewel Hair Design, you will not only find licensed cosmetologists, but real women who love life and the wonderful times that life has to offer.  You are looking for a wedding hair design team that will make you look and feel as beautiful as you are, that you can trust, and know that they will be there for you on your big day! Choose our team that LOVES to travel and who is punctual, responsive, values your time, and listens to your vision. Jewel Hair Design will not only communicate well with you but will strive to give the best they can give to you at all times! What are you waiting for doll? Drop us a line!

Traveling, award winning, licensed cosmetologists, promoted by international wedding blog Style Me Pretty. Our team was named 2017 & 2016 Top Hair Stylist Vendor & 2015 Editor’s Choice Hair Stylists by Washingtonian Bride and Groom Magazine. Jewel Hair Design LLC. has had the pleasure of working with over 875 brides and their bridal parties since 2009! Specializing in all hair types and textures from natural curly to coarse hair, we have it covered. Best of all, we travel to you anywhere nationally & internationally  Jewel Hair Design has been awarded Wedding Wire’s Couples Choice Awards for the past 7 years thanks to our lovely brides who have left over 250 glowing reviews!

You can see Jewel Hair Design's recent work on these National and International blogs and Magazines:

Wedding Wire Winter Book Spread 2016

Wedding Chicks:: Style Me Pretty:: Ruffled

Washingtonian Bride and Groom Magazine:: Baltimore Bride Magazine

Trendy Bride Magazine:: I am Modern Magazine

Southern Bride:: Magnola Rouge:: Loverly::

MOD Weddings:: Glamour and Grace:: Artfully Wed:: Utterly Engaged

Jewel Hair Design is proud to announce that for the seventh year in a row we received Wedding Wire Brides Choice Award for 2017! Featuring the top 5 percent of local wedding professionals from the Wedding Wire Network who demonstrate quality and service excellence in the wedding industry.

Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/jewelhairdesign to view our most up-to-date hair pictures!!!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Washington DC, Baltimore, Albuquerque, Denver + 4 Additional Regions

Follow Jewel Hair Design LLC on

Textured Styling (7)
Licensed (4)
Hair Trial (3)
On-Site Hair (3)

Denita was my main stylist and she did a beautiful job! I changed my mind between my trial and wedding day, and I was beyond thrilled with how my hair style turned out! Everyone else looked so beautiful too!

Leading up to the wedding, Julie was great to work with too! Everything was well organized and both Julie and Denita were easily accessible and very responsive!

Profile Picture Allie, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Multi. Stylists

Ashley was our hair stylist. She did awesome hair styles for me and 5 bridesmaids. She was incredible and just kept moving through everyone's hair so fast. We were on time the whole day. Everyone absolutely loved their hair. Ashley was also fun to spend the day with!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews

1 VIDEO

Jewel Hair Design- Beauty and Happiness Awaits you
1:33 minutes

21 ENDORSEMENTS
Love the artistry of Jewel Hair Designs...her work is unique and sophisticated!!

I have know Julie since 2010. She is one of the most talented hair designers I know. You can always trust the staffs at Jewel Hair Design to create the perfect hair style for your special occasion.

Jewel Hair Design was very easy to work with and they were very professional. I would definitely like them to come back again in the future!

Julie is very professional as well as talented. I always enjoy working with Julie and all of her team. Julie gives her clients her complete attention as well as attention to every detail. She can do any style requested. Julie is also a very, very 'calm' personality which is a plus for not only the client, but also makes the work environment so delightful whenever I work with her. Julie's hair stylist talents are superb and she will do everything she possibly can to give you exactly what you want in your hair style.

90 PROS I KNOW

Events

DC 20001   See On Map
703-501-8677 (phone)
Our policy is that we will contact you back within 48 business hours. (Monday-Thursday)
NM 87122   See On Map
703-501-8677 (phone)
We will contact you within 48 business hours (Monday-Thursday)
Jewel Hair Design LLC is a wedding Hairstyling company from New Mexico, Washington DC (East Coast and Southwest) servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Albuquerque New Mexico, Washington DC , and Santa Fe New Mexico . Jewel Hair Design LLC is a professional Licensed cosmetologists that has been part of the DC. Virginia Maryland area wedding industry since 2009 specializing in Bridal Updos, braids, boho finishing work .