Betty Rose

Albuquerque, NM View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

SPRINKLING A LITTLE LOVE AND BEAUTY, ONE BETTY AT A TIME.

"My job is more than just applying makeup on a client. It's about making someone feel comfortable in their own skin. I love connecting with the clients during the applications. Especially when it's something like a wedding--emotions are heightened and often the client just needs to be around positive energy, all while feeling beautiful! The goal for makeup is always to enhance what you already have!" -Alanna Garcia

Betty Rose provides wedding makeup artistry for brides throughout NM, the Southwest, and destination weddings. The owner, Alanna Garcia, believes every client should leave the makeup chair feeling better than when they arrived. Along with her team of Bettys, this professional aims to listen and make every client feel comfortable as they dive into the glam process. Using top-of-the-range products, this team enhances their clients’ natural beauty, leaving them to feel gorgeous on the inside and out as they walk down the aisle. Betty Rose believes that makeup artistry is not just an application, but it is a service and an experience for the client; it is an opportunity to truly connect with the person sitting in the chair. Collectively, the Betty Rose team has completed over 400 weddings since 2014.

Experience

Alanna’s career began after graduating college when she took a makeup course and worked as an apprentice under a local MUA where learned an array of techniques and valuable skills. Her most important lesson that she has learned as a business owner is that you are only as good as the way you treat people. Betty Rose believes that makeup artistry is not just an application, but it is a service and an experience for the client; it is an opportunity to truly connect with the person sitting in the chair. Alanna quickly found out that weddings are her heart resides and wanted to give other Makeup Artists like herself, an opportunity to experience the same magic; thus the "Betty" was born. The Betty Rose team has completed over 400 weddings collectively since 2014. They have experience on mainstream television such as NBC. Alanna has had the privilege of working with many celebrities including Anne Heche, Quinton Aaron, and assisting on set for T-Pain's "A Million Times" Music Video. What’s more, her work has been published by a range of magazines including Rocky Mountain Bride, Harper’s Bazaar, Ellements Magazine, and more.

Operating out of Albuquerque and the surrounding areas, Betty Rose provides makeup services for those marrying throughout the United States. Before the big day, makeup trials are offered in the studio to ensure that your style is accomplished and all products match your skin type. On the day of the festivities, your makeup artist can arrive on-site, and apply your customized look. They will then leave you with a personalized touch-up kit in case of any emergencies. This kit includes a lip touch up, eyelash glue, tweezers, makep wipe, and blotting sheets. Further services can include long-wear foundation and group services.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Lisa B. Married on 12/12/2020

Flawless Bride!!

Highly recommend! Alanna is world class! Alanna applied my makeup for my wedding day this December. She was punctual, professional and incredibly kind. She made sure to apply makeup specific to my skin type to make sure I was comfortable on my special day. My skin looked absolutely fresh and flawless and my makeup lasted all day and night! I could not be happier with Alanna’s service and professionalism. Thanks again Alanna!
    Natalie D. Married on 09/19/2020

Best makeup artists in New Mexico!

Alanna and the entire BettyRose Team are absolutely amazing! I have had the pleasure of getting my makeup done by Alanna and several of her artists in the past when being apart of a bridal party for friends and family. The professionalism, talent and friendliness that comes with their services are truly unmatched. Alanna brightens up the room and brings such a positive, calming vibe in the midst of the craziness that often comes along during the getting ready wedding day craze. Not to mention, she and her team will make you feel like your best self!

My personal wedding was originally planned for September 19, 2020. Unfortunately, due to COVID19, the decision to postpone my wedding until 2021 was made 3 months prior to my wedding date. Alanna handled my sadden and somewhat panicky self so graciously and worked with me to reschedule for the 2021 date. Her promptness and communication was so appreciated. I cannot wait for myself and my bridal party to have our makeup done by BettyRose next year! Hands down, the best makeup artists in New Mexico!
    Kelly M. Married on 08/22/2020

Kelly Sutter

I found Alanna through instagram and immediately loved how sweet and quick to respond she was. As our wedding plans slowly fell apart during covid, she was there for us every step of the way as we rearranged our wedding plans. We eloped on June 6, and despite the global pandemic still taking place, she showed up for us (full PPE equipped, also). Alanna made me feel so comfortable and really helped me to enjoy the day, despite it not being what we had planned. My make up turned out stunning! I came in with very little vision of what I wanted and she was able to bring it to life and make me feel stunning.

We are celebrating our marriage with our friends and family later this year in Texas, and Alanna has been so accommodating and flexible as our plans have shifted. I can’t wait to celebrate with her again this year!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Betty Rose Price Rates

9551 Paseo del Norte NE Albuquerque, NM, 87122
505-405-4130
Location of (Betty Rose)

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding