Betty Rose by Alanna

9551 Paseo del Norte NE, Albuquerque, NM 87122 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Betty Rose by Alanna

Betty Rose by Alanna provides wedding makeup artistry to brides in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Owner Alanna Garcia sees her job as something much bigger than simply applying makeup to a stranger’s face. It’s about making you feel comfortable and beautiful. She has worked with networks like NBC, celebrities like Anne Heche and can currently be seen on KASA’s Beautiful You segment. Betty Rose by Alanna would love to surround you with positive energy and help you feel beautiful on your wedding day!

On-location makeup services are available in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe and Taos, New Mexico, and all over the United States. A bridal makeup application package with Betty Rose by Alanna includes the following:

2019 Pricing:

Bridal makeup Only: $250.00

Includes:
•Bridal Makeup Trial Session (prior to wedding day, in studio to ensure you’re happy with the look) (1.5 hours)
•Custom bridal makeup on the wedding day (1 hour + final touch up)
•Skin prep
•Long wear-professional foundation, water proofing the makeup, & false lashes (individuals or strip lash)
•The bride will receive a Sheet Face Mask prior to makeup application, custom to her specific skin type
•Bride will receive touch ups before the makeup artist leaves the location
•Custom touch-up kit including: lip touch up, lash glue/tweezers and blotting sheets
•On-Location Services
Albuquerque metro area included. Other locations incur mileage.

Bridesmaid and guest makeup:
$100.00 each (includes skin prep, water proofing the makeup, lashes, and touch ups before the makeup artist leaves venue)
OR
a minimum bridal party of 5 (not including the bride) at $90.00 each.

*FOR HOLIDAYS OR HOLIDAY WEEKENDS, THE ABOVE PRICES + 20% APPLIED.
( New Year's Eve & New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, All Federal Holidays, including Holiday Weekends such as Memorial Day Weekend & Labor Day Weekend )

Convenience Fees:
$15.00 convenience fee for locations outside of the ABQ metro area.
If the location is located outside of these areas (Bernalillo, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Ruidoso, etc) an adjusted fee will be included in the total cost.

Booking Policy:
A non-refundable retainer of 50% (for the entire bridal party) is due at time of booking to officially hold the wedding date. The remaining amount will be due one week prior to the wedding date. An invoice and contract will be emailed for signing.

Follow Betty Rose by Alanna on

Betty Rose by Alanna 1
Betty Rose by Alanna 2
Betty Rose by Alanna 3

Elizabeth Fitzpatrick · Married on 10/21/2018

Fantastic!! Absolutely nothing bad about this experience!!

Alanna was fantastic!! I got married in October 2018 and used her for my bridal makeup and for my bridesmaids. She made us all look so beautiful and my makeup lasted all day. Worth every penny and more. If I ever need makeup done for any reason in the future I will definitely be reaching out to her again. She is incredibly sweet and I don't think I could have found anyone better to make me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Also, from my husband he was scared that I would not look like myself (I don't wear a lot of makeup on a day-to-day basis), and he loved the makeup look she did on me because he said I still looked like me :).

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply Beautiful

Ashley Romero was phenomenal! She allowed me to do two beauty trials to really nail the look I was going for, she had a large variety of make-up from urban decay, smashbox and Nyx. All the makeup she used didn't feel heavy or clog my pores, her makeup even stayed on all day and night well into 1 a.m. I have never been one to feel beautiful but she made me feel stunning by enhancing my best features and minimizing the ones I didn't want to highlight. Ashley was quiet but listened to everything I wanted, she never put any style on my face that she thought would look bad. If you want to look and feel beautiful Ashley is the perfect person for you!

Sent on 06/06/2019