Betty Rose Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Christina
    Christina M. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing Artists - everything was beautiful!

Betty Rose offers an amazing team of women. Alanna and her team are so talented, sweet, exceptionally organized, flexible and kind!

Despite having to move our wedding, postponing five times due to COVID-19, Alanna worked with me every time and was always such a positive and kind force. I’m eternally grateful to have had a chance to secure her and her team for our wedding. All of my bridesmaids felt and looked stunning!

Everyone’s makeup looked fantastic all day and into the night and the application was flawless. They took their time with everyone, did touch ups and provided such a wonderful and relaxing experience for myself and my girls and my mom. I can’t say enough about them! Five stars all the way around. They are dependable, supportive and an amazing team of professionals!
    Lisa B. Married on 12/12/2020

Flawless Bride!!

Highly recommend! Alanna is world class! Alanna applied my makeup for my wedding day this December. She was punctual, professional and incredibly kind. She made sure to apply makeup specific to my skin type to make sure I was comfortable on my special day. My skin looked absolutely fresh and flawless and my makeup lasted all day and night! I could not be happier with Alanna’s service and professionalism. Thanks again Alanna!
    Natalie D. Married on 09/19/2020

Best makeup artists in New Mexico!

Alanna and the entire BettyRose Team are absolutely amazing! I have had the pleasure of getting my makeup done by Alanna and several of her artists in the past when being apart of a bridal party for friends and family. The professionalism, talent and friendliness that comes with their services are truly unmatched. Alanna brightens up the room and brings such a positive, calming vibe in the midst of the craziness that often comes along during the getting ready wedding day craze. Not to mention, she and her team will make you feel like your best self!

My personal wedding was originally planned for September 19, 2020. Unfortunately, due to COVID19, the decision to postpone my wedding until 2021 was made 3 months prior to my wedding date. Alanna handled my sadden and somewhat panicky self so graciously and worked with me to reschedule for the 2021 date. Her promptness and communication was so appreciated. I cannot wait for myself and my bridal party to have our makeup done by BettyRose next year! Hands down, the best makeup artists in New Mexico!
    Kelly M. Married on 08/22/2020

Kelly Sutter

I found Alanna through instagram and immediately loved how sweet and quick to respond she was. As our wedding plans slowly fell apart during covid, she was there for us every step of the way as we rearranged our wedding plans. We eloped on June 6, and despite the global pandemic still taking place, she showed up for us (full PPE equipped, also). Alanna made me feel so comfortable and really helped me to enjoy the day, despite it not being what we had planned. My make up turned out stunning! I came in with very little vision of what I wanted and she was able to bring it to life and make me feel stunning.

We are celebrating our marriage with our friends and family later this year in Texas, and Alanna has been so accommodating and flexible as our plans have shifted. I can’t wait to celebrate with her again this year!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca C. Married on 07/04/2020

No worries with Alanna!

I still needed a makeup artist for my wedding just 3 weeks before my day. Although Alanna is usually booked months and months out, I was lucky enough to book her on short notice because of so many postponed weddings this season. Alanna was so incredibly friendly and professional, and she knows her stuff! I had a fantastic trial with her where she spent nearly 2 hours perfecting my look for the big day. She encouraged and listened to notes and critiques to make sure I liked what I saw in the mirror...as she will tell you, nothing hurts her feelings! The day of she did makeup for my mom, two bridesmaids, and myself perfectly on schedule with time for touch-ups. She was entirely professional while still friendly, making the morning-of so light-hearted and fun. She even left the area she worked in spotless, which was so appreciated since we got ready in my parents' home. I cannot recommend Alanna enough and feel so lucky we got to have her for my big day!
    Victoria B. Married on 06/13/2020

Wedding makeup

Ashley did an absolutely amazing job with my makeup for my wedding! My makeup was elegant and timeless, just what I wanted. The responsiveness and professionalism was great, which was very helpful while planning a wedding. I would highly recommend for your big day glam, she rocked it!
    Marina P. Married on 03/14/2020

So amazing!

Amazing!! So chill so good. I loved my makeup! Definitely helped to make my wedding feel calm, cool, collected. Would recommend 100%.
    Noell H. Married on 03/10/2020

Hire Alanna - she is the best!

Alanna is a truly special person. Sweet, caring, and committed to making every member of the bridal party feel special. She made my wedding day beauty dreams come true. Her artistry was flawless and she was totally open to my questions, suggestions, and tweaks. Hire her - stop looking - just do it. You will never regret it.
    Kelsey Married on 02/22/2020

The best!

There aren’t enough wonderful things to say about Alanna and her services. She made the bride, all the bridesmaids, and MOB feel their absolute best which translated to unbeatable confidence and truly flawless looks. We are so grateful she was able to travel to AZ for our wedding!!
    Erika R. Married on 01/28/2020

Excellent Experience!

Alanna and the Betty Rose Team are one of the best I’ve ever worked with. I have used Alanna as my makeup artist for many of my big events. I have even had her travel to me because I am so impressed by her work! She is not only great at what she does, she has such an awesome personality which makes you feel comfortable. She listens to your needs of what your looking for, while giving you her recommendations from expertise. Currently I am planning my wedding around this crazy time with Covid, which has been extremely stressful. Her and her team have been so helpful and great with communicating with me on planning. I would highly recommend her!
  • Amy
    Amy N. Married on 11/23/2019

Definitely recommended!

I'm Asian with hooded eyes so I wanted to find someone who would know how to work with my eye shape. I worked with Alanna 3 times (trial, rehearsal, and wedding) and she was amazing each time! Her skills are great, she made me feel glamorous yet myself at the same time. She listened to exactly what I wanted. She also did my bridesmaids and mothers who all loved their makeup too. Not only is she a great make up artist, she is warm and bubbly to boot! Loved working with her and highly recommend.
    Haley M. Married on 11/16/2019

So professional and sweet!

I had my make up done by Alanna for my wedding in November. She was so professional and sweet. I was able to give her pictures and ideas of what I wanted and she knew exactly what she was doing. She was very responsive to my messages and she was very clean and was not late on any services. She also gave me tips on wedding skin care and what to do weeks leading up to the wedding to prep my skin to make it a beautiful canvas for her work! I highly recommend her she is amazing! Made my dream make up come true 💕
    Molly M. Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Experience with Alanna & her team

This is long overdue (got married in October 2019), but wanted to write a review because Alanna was so amazing. She was so easy to work with from start to finish - super responsive and flexible throughout the entire process - and she was so considerate and professional. I had a large wedding party, so her team joined and they are amazing as well. They made everyone feel and look beautiful, even my 60-year-old mom! Would highly recommend working with her - she listens to your needs and wants and made me feel so beautiful on the most important day of my life! I'd chose Alanna and her team 100x over, and you should too. She's worth every penny!
    Keriann Married on 10/20/2019

Perfection!

Alanna is absolutely fabulous to work with! She was so professional, super patient with our large bridal party, and made everyone look absolutely perfect. I can’t recommend her more!!
  • Tori
    Tori M. Married on 07/06/2019

Alanna is amaaaazing!

Alanna did my trail and makeup for my wedding and she is an absolutely amazing makeup artist!!! I don't wear a ton of makeup so I never know how to describe exactly what I want, but Alanna made me feel comfortable through out the entire process and absolutely NAILED a soft glam look!! She also brought Ashley from her team for half of the bridal party and she also did an incredible job. I wish they could come do my makeup every day!!
    Marisa G. Married on 06/22/2019

Savannah did an amazing job on our makeup for my wedding!

Savannah did my bridal makeup and bridesmaids makeup for my wedding, June 2019. The outcome was BEAUTIFUL. She is a talented makeup artist, very professional, and a sweet bubble of energy. Having her with us on this amazing day made things flow more smoothly as I trusted that she’d do the job perfectly! Thanks Savannah!!! ❤️
    Elizabeth F. Married on 10/21/2018

Fantastic!! Absolutely nothing bad about this experience!!

Alanna was fantastic!! I got married in October 2018 and used her for my bridal makeup and for my bridesmaids. She made us all look so beautiful and my makeup lasted all day. Worth every penny and more. If I ever need makeup done for any reason in the future I will definitely be reaching out to her again. She is incredibly sweet and I don't think I could have found anyone better to make me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Also, from my husband he was scared that I would not look like myself (I don't wear a lot of makeup on a day-to-day basis), and he loved the makeup look she did on me because he said I still looked like me :).
  • Jenna
    Jenna Married on 10/13/2018

Simply Beautiful

Ashley Romero was phenomenal! She allowed me to do two beauty trials to really nail the look I was going for, she had a large variety of make-up from urban decay, smashbox and Nyx. All the makeup she used didn't feel heavy or clog my pores, her makeup even stayed on all day and night well into 1 a.m. I have never been one to feel beautiful but she made me feel stunning by enhancing my best features and minimizing the ones I didn't want to highlight. Ashley was quiet but listened to everything I wanted, she never put any style on my face that she thought would look bad. If you want to look and feel beautiful Ashley is the perfect person for you!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/06/2018

Stunning makeup and hair!

Laura did my hair and makeup and I was so happy with how it all turned out. Not only did she make me look beautiful but she was such a calm and positive presence. She took the time to color match my skin and was patient when my eyes kept watering. I was so thrilled to have Laura be my beauty expert on my big days!
    Crina Married on 09/15/2018

Best makeup experience ever

Alanna’s team was absolutely amazing. Their work is beautiful and they truly care about their clients and their special day. My makeup stayed on the whole day and made me feel like a princess :)

Betty Rose's reply:

You were wonderful and thank you for having us!!! Thank you so much for taking the time out to review us!! You’re an angel, happy holidays love!
  • Gonnabeaburch
    Alba Married on 07/10/2019

Kind and thorough

This wonderful woman was quick to respond and thorough in explaining her prices and process. I am delighted to have spoken with her. She was unfortunately not available on my wedding date but I will definitely be contacting her for other events in the future.