Albuquerque New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87104 Map · Phone number

About Ami Creations Bridal Beauty

Licensed professional with over 15 years of makeup and hair styling experience, guarantees to have you perfectly radiant on your big day!

Ami Creations specializes in high definition airbrush makeup application along with formal updos, half up half down and loose beachy hairstyles. She is also able to replicate inspirational looks and will make the look and style your own.

Ami Creations proudly travels all over New Mexico and Arizona and comes to you fully equipped and ready to work. Ami's rates are very negotiable in many cases and she offers standard as well as customizable group rate packages. Inquire and please visit her website www.amicreations.com for more info, large photo gallery and photo testimonials of her work!

Follow Ami Creations Bridal Beauty on

99 Reviews for Ami Creations Bridal Beauty

1 User photo

Ami Creations Bridal Beauty 1

Diana · Married on 10/05/2018

From my first communication with Ami to the day of my wedding, she has been nothing but responsive, friendly, and professional. She made me feel like I was her only client and that my day was just as important to her. Whenever I had questions or needed feedback on anything, she was always helpful and made the whole process painless. Her attitude immediately comforted me and I was never worried that she would not do a top notch job. On the day of the wedding, she did not disappoint. I had many compliments on my hair and make-up and I would recommend Ami to anyone looking to have hair/make-up/lash services for any important events. Thank you, Ami, for making my day extra special!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Ami Creations Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Diana! You are a true gem and I feel honored to have had the chance to meet and pamper you :D
    (((Much Love)))
    Ami

Natalia · Married on 09/08/2018

Ami was simply the best! She was sweet and pleasant since the day I met her. I couldn’t have been happier on my wedding day.
    Everybody that got their make up and hair done was flawless. She did a perfect job!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Ami Creations Bridal Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Natalia! You are quite special and I truly feel blessed that I had the opportunity to meet and work with you :D Thank you for being you!

Sally · Married on 06/29/2018

Ami is so extremely sweet, calming, and professional. I am so happy she was there to help my bridesmaids and I on my special day. She is efficient and responds to what her clients want! Thank you Ami!!

Ami Creations Bridal Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Events at North Beach
    Events at North Beach Banquet Halls

You will never feel more beautiful, especially on your wedding day.

• Ryan Smith Photography
    Ryan Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

Very professional and always has the bride ready on time which helps me out a lot.

• BAO Events
    BAO Events Wedding Planners

Ami creations is incredible! Our bride's always look stunning and your work make's them feel like they are stunning ( which of course they are!). As a bride it takes tremendous trust in the person that will handle your make up on the day of their wedding. Knowing that our Bride's are in love and thankful for your talent...speaks volume. BAO Event's Must have!

• Albuquerque New Mexico Albuquerque, New Mexico, NM 87104 See on map
    Trial availability Monday-Thursday 11am-4pm Event Hours - Anytime upon availability!