About Makeup Santa Fe

Exceptional, On- Site Makeup Artistry

Most revered and Nationally published Luxury Makeup Artist in New Mexico.  Highly- rated and extremely professional.  Former CHANEL National Makeup Artist.  Texas born and raised. Makeup Santa Fe only uses Top Luxury brand cosmetics and skincare.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

For Monica Stark:
My sincere thank you to Monica for doing my make up and my 11 year old daughter, Ally's make up for my wedding last month in Santa Fe.

Ally loved being pampered with make up the day of our ceremony --and me too! I had so many compliments on my make up that it was perfect bridal make up, and as an older bride, that can be tricky not to look too made up. We're excited to get our professional photos back that will include b&w, that's where professional make up really shines!

Monica is truly a student of her craft! Monica was so fun, she shared fun stories on celebs, which she stressed everyone should be "celebrated." Monica was the epitome of professional providing a "director's" chair and professional make up. She was speedy, on time and created a fun atmosphere in our hotel room helping us get ready. Her leave behinds of mints and touch up paint (as my daughter called it) of lip gloss were thoughtful to help maintain the look for the whole day.

Thank you!

Profile Picture Janet, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Monica recently did my makeup for my sister in law's wedding. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and be around. The makeup was amazing and lasted all night through tears and sweat. I would highly recommend Monica for any makeup job. She was so professional and made us all laugh and enjoy the moments before the wedding even more. Amazing makeup artist.

Profile Picture User5454533, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Monic Stark of Makeup Santa Fe is the ABSOLUTE BEST!

Just back from my daughters wedding in Santa Fe,NM and I am overjoyed at the success of THE BEST DAY EVER.

Monic was a big part of the team that was put together to ensure a successful wedding day. The artistry she provides is phenomenal!

Every bridesmaid looked great and just like themselves.

My daughter was stunning and so happy with Monica's work. Her Father cried when he saw her.

As the Mother of the Bride I was thrilled with the way Monic did my makeup.

After watching her work I am convinced she has sole access to magical fairy dust!
(she is that skillful and talented)

Monica is fun to be around and a pleasure to work with. In addition to all or her cases of makeup she brings Joy and Delight!

Her pricing is competitive and reasonable.

Monica is professional and easy going at the same time.

I am so thankful she was available and willing to be part of "the wedding day team"!

Profile Picture Carol, 11/21/15, 6 Reviews