This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2023

Makeup by Monica is a business based in Albuquerque, New Mexico that provides mobile wedding makeup services. Owner and operator Monica is a highly experienced makeup artist who has a true passion for all things beauty. Nearlyweds can call on her services for a seamless process and to get help looking and feeling their best for their special day.

Experience

Monica has been providing makeup application professionally for more than 12 years. She enjoys learning about new and fun trends in the makeup industry and also appreciates a classic look. Her work has featured in several magazines, including Albuquerque the Magazine, Iconica, and Rocky Mountain Bride.

Makeup by Monica offers on-site makeup application services for nearlyweds and groups of up to 12, with trials available ahead of a wedding day. These include natural makeup, eye makeup, contour makeup, and tattoo coverage.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$265

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$165

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Monica is praised as an amazing makeup artist who exceeds expectations. Reviewers appreciate her attention to detail, friendly personality, and ability to execute their vision. She is described as punctual, professional, and accommodating, and goes the extra mile to ensure her clients feel comfortable and confident on their special day. The makeup is highly complimented for its long-lasting quality, and Monica receives high recommendations for bridal and special event makeup services.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Aria
Aria C. Sent on 01/16/2024

Wedding Day Bride

I have never had my makeup professionally done but Monica has set the bar! As soon as we connected she was so accommodating to help me at every step. I wanted a natural bridal look that would be captured well in photos. She asked me to send examples of the look I was going for. When I had my make up trial, Monica took her time to curate a timeless bridal look. Not only that, she made me feel so comfortable like I have known her forever. After the trial she kept me on track by organizing a detailed wedding day timeline for my bridesmaids and mother. All the preparation really helped decrease my stress. Of every vendor/business I worked with during my wedding planning, Monica was the best at reaching out to me and the fastest to respond in all communications. She also seamlessly managed communications with my wedding planner.

On the big day, Monica was at the hotel before the first bridesmaid and got straight to work. She did not skip a beat or break a sweat. Monica gave each of my girls the runway ready look. They were stunning! As the bride, I got the special spa treatment prep. Monica’s personality is so fun and loving. She had all my girls laughing. I felt so blessed to have Monica there as she helped us create some special memories.

Monica perfected my bridal look and was able to execute exactly what I envisioned. She made me look and feel like a beautiful bride on my wedding day.

Thank you so much!
Aria
S
Sara C. Sent on 01/16/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Monica is a stellar makeup artist

Monica is such an amazing makeup artist! She asked about my skin type and what type of makeup I wear. I hardly wear makeup as it tends to irritate my eyes and skin. She kept everything clean with new tools for every girl. She has the most amazing and friendliest personality. She kept all of the girls on schedule and we were ready for my sister’s big day on time. I received so many compliments. The makeup lasted all through the wedding and did not cause any irritation or discomfort. The bride, bridesmaids, mother of bride, flower girl and aunts of the groom looked stunning 🤩 I highly recommend Monica ❤️
S
Sarah Y. Sent on 11/29/2023

Girl with the Glam!

Monica was the makeup artist match made in heaven. Not only was her energy positive and infectious. She was punctual, accommodating, and was able to execute the vision I had in mind for my special day. She was a true professional and communication leading up to the makeup application and was consistent. She also showed up to the location for touch ups! I would recommend her to anyone for an any special event!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Monica Gallegos
Monica Gallegos
Professional Makeup Artist

Hello,
My name is Monica and I'm so happy you're here. I live and breathe all things beauty. I absolutely love what I do. Makeup is more than a job for me; it's truly my passion. I have been in the industry for over 12 years and featured in magazines like Rocky Mountain Bride, Albuquerque the Magazine and Iconica. I believe there is always something fun and new to learn in the beauty world and it's fun. I love to keep up with new and fun trends but also think a classic look never goes out of style. I know choosing someone you can trust with your makeup can be a little stressful at times however it can also be very exciting.
I'm here to make that process seemless and help you feel your absolute best for your big day💕I cannot wait to meet you. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours