Jacqueline Chavez Make Up Artistry

Albuquerque, NM View map Visit website

Jacqueline Chavez Make Up Artistry is a wedding makeup service based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Jacqueline Chavez is an experienced makeup artist who has collaborated with impressive clients such as Netflix, National Geographic, and Cadillac. Having turned her passion into a successful career, she is dedicated to bringing out the best in individuals on their wedding day.

Jacqueline Chavez Make Up Artistry embraces the unique qualities of each person, emphasizing their beauty for their special day. Jacqueline invites you to meet with her for a trial to discuss and plan ideas for your event. Due to her freelance film and TV work, most of the products she uses are designed to last 16 hours with minimal touch-ups. They are also lightweight to ensure that you’re looking your best throughout the festivities while still feeling fresh and natural. This makeup artist also offers hairstyling services for your convenience.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned
  • User4908141 2+ years ago
    Finding Jacqueline was like a dream come true for my wedding! She is the best makeup artist I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Not only is Jacqueline a killer artist and works with a steady hand, but she also has a sunny disposition and is just fun to be around. Plus, her own makeup and hair and whole outfit were so flawless that I instantly trusted her artistic judgment. She listened to everything I had to say and had lots of amazing suggestions right off the bat, and when I left her trial run my makeup looked fantastic. I still looked like me, but like, on my best makeup day times a million. On the actual day of the wedding, she was just as cool and calm as the first time I had met her. My bridesmaids loved her and the looks that she gave them, which were very different yet perfectly accentuated each individual's best features. Everyone's makeup stayed perfect all night, and we all got tons of compliments on the job that Jaqueline did. I mean, she was super friendly and easy to work with too.

Pricing

Jacqueline Chavez Make Up Artistry Price Rates

Albuquerque, New Mexico Albuquerque, NM, 87505
(505) 459-9090
Location of (Jacqueline Chavez Make Up Artistry)

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding