7832 Barnaby Lane, Mentor, OH 44060 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Jessica Vidmar Photography

At Jessica Vidmar Photography and we love all things weddings! We put everything we have (our talent, our soul, our heart and our passion) into every wedding we photograph and every bride and groom we work with. We know that when your big day is over the memories that we captured will be one of the few things that remain and we take that extremely seriously. We want your images to have a timeless feel so that when your children and grandchildren look at them they can see the breathtaking beauty and love that you have for eachother. We have a style that some might describe as soft, fresh, romantic, editorial and of course we like to have fun too :) We work hard to give you a wedding photography experience unlike any other from start to finish. If you like and relate to what you have read so far then we would LOVE the opportunity to meet you and talk with you about your vision for your big day. You can email us at jessica@jessicavidmarphotography.com or call us at 440.223.6691. We look forward to hearing from you!!

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Jessica Vidmar Photography

• Christen

Christen · Married on 07/21/2018

Jessica was my favorite vendor to work with by far.

Jessica was, by far, my favorite vendor to work with. From the moment I met Jessica, it felt like she was an old friend. She was personable and caring and genuine. Throughout the whole process, I could rely on her for advice, and I knew she would give me an honest opinion. I turned to her for many things, and she was always helpful. What originally caught my eye about Jessica’s photos was the texture in her pictures, the softness of the technique, and the use of color and light. However, I could not have been more excited about how our photos turned out. Our engagement photos looked like romance movie posters and caught so many of our natural expressions. During the shoot we got even more comfortable with Jessica, and when we walked away, my (now) husband said, “You picked the perfect photographer because her personality is just like you.” This made me smile because it meant he was comfortable with her. This was also a reflection of the time, attention to detail, and general concern for others that Jessica displayed during the shoot.
    During the wedding day, we relied on Jessica for everything from location choices, to timeline, to even helping to decide indoor/outdoor ceremony. She was patient and kind through all of this and helped ease my mind. Even when I got tired, hot and cranky, she continued to smile and help me through it all. She had great ideas for photos and we were swept away by all the images she sent us. I could not believe not only the impressive technique, but the quantity, as well as how natural everyone looked. I have a lot of knowledge of photography and technique and it was important that I have a photographer who was comfortable with various styles, but who would still capture the essential important family photos for documentary purposes. I wanted someone who would be artistic, capture candids, and still please our families. Jessica went above and beyond in every expectation. So many friends and family have commented on how beautiful they were and I believe so much of that is a testament to the love and care Jessica puts into her work and the relationships she builds with her clients.
    Photography was my most important concern from our wedding day, and Jessica put me at ease from our first meeting. We could not be more in love with the photos she gave us that captured the best day of our lives. I am so incredibly thankful she was our photographer, and I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2016

Jessica is such an AMAZING, talented, AWESOME photographer!! We had the pleasure of meeting her in early 2015 when planning our wedding. Upon meeting her, she was so nice and so interested to get to know Todd and I. Jessica did our engagement photos in the fall of 2015, which came out great!! Made us even more excited for her to be with us to capture everything on our big day! And now, all I can say is WOW! Her talent and eye for photography is out of this world. We received our wedding photos back, and it was sure worth the wait!!! They are absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous. I am so happy with everything she has done thus far for us, and I look forward to working with her in the future! :) THANKS JESS!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/25/2014

Jessica and David did such a great job on our wedding and engagement photos! Jessica was great to work with, always responsive and on top of things! She made me feel important, even though she had other clients, and made me feel like she really cared about me and my husband as a couple, rather than just looking at us as a paycheck. She captured our wonderful day in amazing photos and I will cherish them for years to come. I would highly recommend Jessica if you're getting married in the NE Ohio area!

Sent on 07/31/2014