Jessica Strickland, Fine Art Photography

Albums (2)
Digital Files (2)
Prints (2)
Canvas (1)

If you're looking for the worlds best wedding photographer look no farther. Jess is one of the kindest and most energetic people we have ever met. From the very beginning she was there to help us. During our engagement photos she made us feel completely comfortable and wasn't afraid to crawl around to get the best shot. Her final planning meeting will put your mind at so much ease and help you realize that she's there for you on your wedding day and you'll never know if something goes wrong. She did an amazing job with keeping the bridal party and family organized for photos and encouraged the goofiness to come. Her work is absolutely amazing!! If you love color she's your gal. I would never go with anyone else.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

The pictures we have of our engagement and wedding are incredible. Jessica was always responsive to our questions, and made sure we were comfortable at every step in the process. I was very nervous about trying to appear natural in our pictures, and Jessica made every pose look like she had just caught us naturally looking our best. She accommodated having our dog involved in the engagement pictures, and managed to capture his most handsome side. The pictures from Jessica seemed to capture the natural beauty of our venue and the surrounding areas without resorting to filters.

Profile Picture Julian , 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Oh Jessica, where do I begin?! You are one of the sweetest people I have ever met! I had been amazed by Jessica's work on her wedding blog and when we started wedding planning I said the one thing I HAVE to have is Jessica Strickland as my photographer. Her pictures are absolutely incredible!! When I had my first meeting with Jessica I was in awe of how genuine and kind she was. She immediately put me at ease and I knew that not only would I get the most amazing wedding pictures but that I would have someone there on my wedding day who would make the day fun and exciting. I cannot say enough how amazing Jessica was on our wedding day. She made hours of taking pictures seem like minutes with her upbeat and happy personality. Every single person in the wedding party commented on how great she was. Anything I needed, she was there. At a moment during shooting I started to not feel well and without me even saying a word Jessica knew that I needed a break and sped things along for me. I absolutely would book Jessica a million times over again and will use her whenever I need a photographer again!! Trust me when I say you need her as your wedding photographer!!!!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Jessica Strickland is great to work with for weddings and always delivers the beauty and joy of the day.

A lot of our clients use Jessica for their wedding photos! They are absolutely beautiful, they do amazing work!

Events

Indianapolis, IN   See On Map
317-418-0321 (phone) 317-769-2089 (fax)