Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $4,000

About Jessica Spoll Photography

Your wedding should feel like a natural extension of the two of you, not forced or performed for anyone else. Your photos should look the same way.

My philosophy for taking photos is the same as my philosophy for everything I do for my couples: I’m a guide, not a director. I’m not going to tell you exactly what to do. This is your day, and things should be exactly how you envision them. So I’m not going to put you in a pose that you feel uncomfortable in. And I'm not going to tell you that you absolutely have to do a first look. This is about you and what you want.

The steps to working together are easy: just reach out, we'll either email or talk on the phone (whichever you prefer!) to talk about what you're looking for from photography for your day. Then I'll send over a proposal, you'll look it over and ask me any questions you have, and if you're interested in booking then I just require 50% down and a signed contract.

I can't wait to hear from you!

Follow Jessica Spoll Photography on

megan and kye slideshow 97 51 1196071 157568587031469

1 Reviews for Jessica Spoll Photography

• Pamela

Pamela · Married on 10/12/2019

Loved working with Jess Spoll!

Working with Jess Spoll from day one has been amazing! From sending over package proposals to carving out time for a phone call, she was responsive, friendly, and professional.

My husband and I were lucky enough to have her photograph our wedding in October 2019 in Long Island, NY. We contacted her 2 months before our wedding after things fell through with our previous photographer. Jess made everything leading up to our day seamless by providing a detailed questionnaire and getting to know us personally via FaceTime.

On our wedding day, Jess was well-prepared and used our time thoughtfully to capture detail shots and getting ready photos before proceeding to bridal party and immediate family portraits. She gave great direction to help me feel like myself in front of the camera. Our photography gallery truly tells the story of our wedding day with all the minute details, emotions, and love at the ceremony and reception. Jess is an incredible photographer who understands composition, lighting, and color — all the artistic skills that I was searching for in a wedding photographer. She was also above and beyond because she delivered our photos quickly and gave us a beautiful, personalized USB drive.

One of my favorite things that happened that day was getting a group shot with all of our guests (125+ people). It was so fun and nice to have a picture with everyone who celebrated with us! We are forever thankful and grateful that Jess captured our wedding day!!

Pamela & Johnny

Sent on 12/18/2019

Jessica Spoll Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Brooklyn Brooklyn, NY, 11201 See on map
    Location of (Jessica Spoll Photography)