Huntsville, AL 35899 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Sparks Photography

Hello there! So glad you’re here :)

My name is Jessica, but I’ve been called a lot of of things. To some of my favorite people I am Jelly Bean, Aunt Jess, Jessi-Bob (thanks, Uncle Daryl), and before I got married, my (now) in-laws called me J-Lo. So you can call me almost anything you want–just so long as it’s nice ;)

A few fun facts: I love 90s music, fancy flavored tea, and snuggling on the couch with my sweet husband. I’ve watched The Little Mermaid more times than I can count, and nothing makes me happier than driving around aimlessly singing all of my favorite songs at the top of my lungs. If I thought my husband could stand it, I would just sing like that in the shower…but I’m usually up much earlier than he is–so that might cause a divorce.

I’m not going to tell you that I carried a camera around ever since I figured out how to use my thumbs (although, it’s basically true). And I’m not going to tell you some sweet story of how I grew up telling everyone I wanted to be a photographer (although, that’s also true). But I will say that I am so incredibly blessed in more ways than I can count. I am married to the sweetest, best looking guy on the planet–who is so supportive in everything I do. I’m also a student at UAB School of Medicine and, if all goes as planned, will become Dr. Sparks in June of 2015. It blows my mind on a daily basis how many of my little childhood dreams have come true, and I am so incredibly grateful for them.

I spent the first few years of my photography business taking the same pictures over and over again… some family or couple would show up in their “Sunday best” and I would pose them in all the right ways and snap away–but I felt like something was missing! I didn’t want to capture the picture perfect couple or family on camera–I wanted to capture real moments, real emotion, REAL people. I wanted to tell their stories. I wanted to get to know my clients so that I could truly find what their “happy place” is and photograph them in the most authentic way possible!

Over the past 4 years, 3 cities, and 2 different colleges, this photography “thing” (that eventually turned into a business) has kept me sane. It has been my outlet during all of the times I was feeling drained from school-work, and it has given me a way to connect with people that I never believed to be possible. It’s allowed me to be a small part in so many people’s stories, and I am so grateful that somehow you ended up here, considering allowing me to be a part of yours! And so now that you know my story–tell me, what adventures have led you here?

Follow Jessica Sparks Photography on

t
Jessica Sparks Photography t

5 Reviews for Jessica Sparks Photography

Kathryn · Married on 03/29/2014

So I was the bride that spent hours on the computer searching and searching for a wedding photographer. I emailed tons of photographers and talked with several on the phone. Something just kept me holding off. I am so glad, because when I came across Jessica Sparks Photography something clicked. She has a pretty busy schedule and I remember having to wait to hear if she was available on our date. In those waiting moments I knew I was going to snag her if she was free! Jessica is friendly, professional, inspirational and very talented. It is clear she really wants to know her clients and cares deeply for people. She went above and beyond for us. We have had so many compliments on her pictures from our engagement and wedding.
    So to the bride who has read thousands of photographer reviews let your search end here! Happy wedding planning to you!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Jessica was not only an amazing photographer, but she made the whole experience better than I could have imagined. She helped us feel relaxed and natural, and she interacted very well with our bridal party. Our pictures turned out wonderfully. Almost six months later, we are still receiving compliments on a regular basis!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Alison · Married on 10/19/2013

Jessica Sparks Photography was the best decision we made about our wedding. Not only is she professional and willing to work with her clients, but she is an amazing photography. My husband and I are not huge fans of getting our pictures made, but Jessica made our wedding photos feel much less like a photo shoot and much more like spending the time before our wedding just hanging out. She captured some of the most beautiful pictures throughout the wedding and the reception which made it hard to pick the ones to display around our home. We cannot wait to use her again for any of our future photography needs!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Jessica Sparks Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3150
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Erin Lindsey Images, LLC
    Erin Lindsey Images, LLC Wedding Photographers

I love Jessica Sparks Photography! Not only is her work amazing, but SHE is amazing too! I have had the pleasure of photographing a wedding with Jessica and she was nothing less than phenomenal. So professional, friendly, and talented. I highly recommend her!!!

• Huntsville See on map