Jessica Rich Photography

Moosup, CT View map

• Ally
    Ally Married on 06/06/2020

Beyond expectations

Myself, my husband, my wedding party, my guests, my vendors ALL have nothing but GLOWING reviews of this woman. SHE IS A SAINT. We found Jessica, as she was a preferred vendor of our venue. My husband and I decided to have a consultation with her after looking at her website. Her being a preferred vendor for our small venue was a bonus. When we had our initial phone consultation with her, I instantly loved her. She was so down to earth, personable and just loves her job. My husband knew after that, that I had already decided we were going with her. She just made you feel like you were working with a friend. She was great to work with through the planning process, even while handling a cross country move herself - she was great! Flashforward to day of - LITERAL SAINT. She came in, introduced herself and just got to work- she knew how to take charge and get all our ducks in a row. Her eye for detail is unmatched. At the ceremony- neither myself or my husband noticed she was there. We gave her some instruction on the types of pictures we wanted and a couple of specifics and she took the rest and ran. Her commanding presence, her upbeat attitude, and her love for her work truly shines. Everyone loved her. We had our sneak peek the next day - and I'm already floored by her work. I cannot wait to see the rest!
  • Jenna
    Jenna P. Married on 12/31/2019

So easy to work with!

Jessica really was the best! From our very first phone conversation she was real, honest and hilarious. She was so on top of her stuff that my husband and I were at ease throughout the planning process. She respected our budget and offered different approaches to how we could get the photos we wanted in the time allotted in our package. She also was honest about the fact that for a NYE wedding with an open bar, we probably didn't need to capture the photos past 11PM and perhaps we could spend that money in a different way.
    She nudged my husband and I to go out to the ice rink at the venue to take photos -- at first I was hesitant because it was freezing BUT we had the time and the photos came out amazing. Definitely some of our favorites from the day!

Words in a review do not do justice how beautiful her photos are or how talented of a photographer she is. I was so thankful for her support, humor and talent throughout the whole process
    Erin Married on 10/19/2019

Best choice for wedding photographer!

As a mother herself, Jessica knew the right way to tell me to eat and ensured that I did so throughout the entire day. She rolled seamlessly with my family who love to joke around, press buttons, test limits and have fun. Jessica had my 4 year old’s attention and wrangled her and my 6 year old nephew with ease. She managed to get great pictures of our dog, who is afraid of everything, in the family portraits. Jessica could also sense when we had hit our limit with photos (even though I know she had already taken the time to set up a gorgeous nite shot), and without pause, continued to take pictures of us and the full dance floor. A family friend offered us the use of his 1960 Buick Skylark and Jessica researched the car and thought about the best way to incorporate it into our photos. The quality of the photos are impressive and everyone has commented on how she found the best light and the best locations at the venue. Jessica acknowledged all the vendors for the day and wrote a heartfelt note about our family in her online gallery post directly after the wedding that captured the day perfectly. Jessica is a true artist, extremely talented, professional and down to earth.

233 Squaw Rock Rd. Moosup, CT, 06354
Location of (Jessica Rich Photography)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding