3573 S. Pine Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Quist Photography

Capturing timeless moments that illustrate love and sincerity in life Jessica's true passion. As each love story unveils through her lens, her photography is romantic, creative and fun.

• Maddy Mallory Photography
p 0023
5bdfb1155ce65b69 1209050767076 0003

5 Reviews for Jessica Quist Photography

Kacie · Married on 01/28/2012

My fiance, parents, and I all did separate research when looking for a photographer, ironically we all had Jessica Quist Photography at the top of our lists. We met with several photographers but none of them even compared to the rapport we felt with Jessica. Although our wedding would take place in Milwaukee, we decided to have our engagement pics taken in Chicago (which worked out perfect bc Jessica attended college in Chicago and knows the best photo spots in Chicago as well). My fiance and I ended the e-session feeling as though we had known Jessica for years. Jessica has an ability to make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera from the first picture she takes (even when there are hundreds of people watching you). My family and friends were absolutely blown away with our engagement pictures that Jessica took. For our wedding we chose to have both Jessica and her assistant Andrea. Both Jessica and Andrea were so fun and worked so well together (Andrea was also wonderful at making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera). They are both extremely talented photographers, there is no telling between the shots that Andrea took and Jessica took. They know top locations in both Milwaukee and Chicago, know how to get the best lighting, make you feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera, and what really separates them from other photographers is that they take incredible candid shots. I feel like I am reliving the entire day when I look at our wedding pictures. I also want to mention that our wedding photos were available to view the same week that we returned from our honeymoon, no long waiting period!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Megan · Married on 06/02/2012

Jessica takes amazing photos, I was very lucky to get her for our wedding photographer. I was a bit worried, but after seeing just the sneak peaks she sent us I was amazed at how good they turned out. I know you get what you pay for and this is very true with Jessica. She does release all your images to you on a disk, which is a plus. I just wish her new packages could had applied to our wedding. (you now get more stuff for your money)

Sent on 06/19/2012

Laura · Married on 06/21/2008

Jessica was great. She was flexible with our package, and her prices at the time fit our budget. On the day of, she made everyone feel at ease, and was great at quickly getting through all of the group shots.
    Our pictures turned out great, although I don't think she does as much editing of the photos as some photographers. Overall I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/01/2008

Jessica Quist Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files

• 3573 S. Pine Ave Milwaukee, 53207 See on map
    Location of (Jessica Quist Photography)