Phoenix, AZ 85045 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Jessica Q Photography

Arizona wedding photographer for those who have found their lobster. Could I BE any more perfect to capture your wedding>

portraits44of179

Jessica Q Photography 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2019

AMAZING photographer!

Jessica has not only provided the best service and photos for our engagement session but especially for one of the most important days of our lives, our wedding day! She was so incredibly sweet, funny, and so easy to work with! Jessica is also very organized, which is key in my books! She provided some sneak peeks almost immediately after the wedding, which is something I really appreciate because all brides are dying to see some professional photos from their wedding. My family was a lil cray cray and she was so incredibly calm and patient! I cannot recommend Jessica Q Photography enough!! Thanks Jess! Every single photo you have showed us so far have been so beautiful and everyone is loving and obsessing over our photos! We cannot wait to see our entire wedding album! Thank you for all of your hard work! You are so incredibly talented.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Jessica Q Photography 15
    Jessica Q Photography 16

Dina Lopez · Married on 04/12/2019

Beyond Amazing!!!!!

Jessica took our daughters engagement photos as well as her wedding April 12, 2019. I'm not sure there are enough words to give Jessica the proper praise and credit. She is an incredibly talented photographer. You can trust that she is honest and offers several pricing options to accommodate different budgets. Not only is she professional and reliable, she is fun and genuine. She moved photos along at the quickest pace possible, not wasting a single moment. She quickly provided sneak peek photos the very next day after the wedding, knowing that everyone is excited to see photos. The engagement photos were stunning as well as the wedding sneak peeks. We cannot wait to see the rest of the photos.

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Jessica Q Photography 21
  • Mishay

Mishay Taylor · Married on 04/12/2019

Thankful for Jessica

Simply put, Jessica is the best. I feel that I must start from the beginning to provide a true glimpse into both her outstanding talent and wonderful personality. When my (now) husband first proposed, I began to address the largest matters first – namely, selecting a venue and choosing a photographer and wedding planner. After doing some research, I reached out to a handful of photographers. Jessica responded the same day – within hours. I was impressed to learn that she offers a wide variety of options and pricing and even provided a super helpful book to prepare me for the engagement photo session.

A little background -- I am from Arizona, but I live in South Carolina. Last year, my husband and I were traveling to Arizona for a friend's wedding and to do a little wedding planning ourselves. We needed to take engagement photos and wouldn't be back in Arizona for months. So, in order to send out our save the dates in a timely fashion, we needed to take our engagement photos ASAP. Our schedules were not flexible and we only had one Friday afternoon during the weekend to take photos. With the tight schedule, I had to give Jessica a very specific date and time that I needed her to photograph us – and I did this on short notice.

Jessica happily agreed to this restricted time frame – while pregnant, mind you! Even with her due date rapidly approaching, she was willing to take on the Arizona heat with us. She told me that in the event that she went into labor early, she would send another photographer to shoot us and edit the photos herself. Immediately, it was abundantly clear that I had hit a homerun in selecting Jessica. Her commitment and dedication to her clients is second to none and is matched only by her amazing personality.

In the end, we were very lucky that her sweet baby decided to make his arrival on time; Jessica was able to shoot us! She showed up ready to work and even brought a step stool with her. By the following morning, she had sent us sneak peek photos of our session. We absolutely loved them!

I got married less than two weeks ago, so I've known Jessica for a little over a year now. Having spent a considerable amount of time with her, I do feel I can now genuinely speak to her work ethic, talent, and professionalism. Not only is Jessica insanely talented, but she has the sweetest personality and will put you at ease so that you can look just right in your photos.

A week prior to my wedding, we had to unfortunately find a new officiant. Jessica was aware of the situation and not only did she recommend two different officiants, she personally reached out to both of them to ensure that they were available for our wedding date. As I'm sure you're aware, finding an officiant is not in a photographer's job description. Again, Jessica went above and beyond for my husband and I.

On my actual wedding day, Jessica kept the day flowing smoothly. When I had a hair issue that delayed us, she quickly and efficiently rearranged the order of our photos to keep with the timeline. My entire family and wedding party LOVED working with her. Once again, we had sneak peek photos sent to us the morning after the wedding and we are already obsessed with them. If I haven’t made it clear already, Jessica is one of a kind. I feel so fortunate to have been able to have her as my wedding photographer.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Jessica Q Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental
    Digital Expressions Photo Booth Rental Photo Booths

Jessica is my favorite photographer. She is wonderful to work with and is very nice. Her pictures always capture the moment and love the couples share. I am really impressed with her work and look forward to working with her every time I know we'll be at the same event.