Jesse Rinka Photography

Tarrytown, NY View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Hi there! My name is Jesse Rinka, owner of Jesse Rinka Photography and one of the luckiest men you will ever meet. Why? Because unlike so many others, I am blessed with the opportunity to wake up each and every day and do what I truly love for a living. It's an amazing blessing made possible by those closest to me...especially my wife Maria who is my rock and number one supporter along with my two awesome sons. I've got a huge responsibility to set a great example for my kids and that's my motivation to be the best that I can be. Second only to my family, photography is my life.

So why are you different from the next photographer Jesse? Why should I consider hiring you instead of someone else? Honestly, my answer to that question is short and to the point (although not really). Because I care. The truth is, there are many of us out there who are capable of taking a great photograph. Thanks to amazing advances in technology, everyone seems to have an amazing camera at their disposal. I see it at every wedding nowadays. The difference is that I genuinely care about so much more than just the photographs themselves. This is not about me...it's about you. I care about your overall experience well before, during and after the time you or your loved ones spend even one second in front of my camera. I care about your interests, your passions, what gets you excited when you wake up in the morning. It all matters to me, because I am not the photographer that never wants to see you again. I want to become a permanent part of your life. I want to be the guy who you can trust to deliver whenever you have a photographic need. I want to be the guy you can't wait to tell your closest friends and family about when they are looking for a great photography experience. I love what I do and being able to share that joy through the experience that I strive to provide is everything to me.

For interested bridal clients, my shooting style can be best described as traditional/romantic with some contemporary flair mixed in. For more information on how I may be able to assist you with your photographic needs, send a detailed message my way and I will be sure to respond as soon as possible. I can't wait to meet and work with you.

-- Jesse
Owner & Lead Photographer

P.S. I love to engage with people...so if you ever find yourself in the area, I urge you to stop by the studio to have a look around and to say hello. The studio is conveniently located on 51 Main Street in Tarrytown, New York.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Monica Married on 11/05/2021

My experience was amazing and something I will always cherish.

Our wedding was a dream come true. We have to thank Jesse Rinka and his team Angie and Chris who made my fairy tale dream wedding happen. Every picture captures a beautiful memory on my amazing November Wedding. It was a day that I will always remember on how perfect and calm that Jesse Rinka and his team made me feel. I had the biggest smile on my face on that day knowing that I was blessed and I knowing that I was going to have the most beautiful photos. Our special photo was the Horse and carriage outside its the most breath taking photo I have ever seen... I just want to say thank you again to Jesse Rinka and his team again for making my fairytale wedding come true =) You guys are the best!!!!!

Jesse Rinka Photography's reply:

Monica, Thank you SO much for this amazing review!!! A wedding like yours makes our job so easy :). You were such a gorgeous bride with the most amazing Cinderella Disney themed wedding!
    Cw Married on 08/12/2021

5 Stars! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Jesse Rinka Photography coordinated our photography session for our mini-wedding ceremony in December. Joe, the photographer, and Richie, the lighting director, were such joys to work with. They were incredibly professional and well-prepared; they arrived an hour before our start time to set-up. The Jesse Rinka Photography team approached each shot with enthusiasm, knew exactly what to say to make us smile (and laugh) for the camera, and made sure our "wishlist" shots were taken. We had such an enjoyable time working with them. We highly recommend hiring this team to capture your special day!
    Heather A. Married on 07/25/2019

Perfection!

Our wedding was 11/1/19 (yes, 2 days ago) and Jesse was the only photographer we would have used! We ❤ him!!! We were so happy & lucky to have both Jesse and his beautiful assistant (and wife) Maria with us!😉 Everything was perfect!! They are so easy to work with, make everyone comfortable, and are super professional! Jesse always makes sure to capture his couples as they are and make each wedding personalized - no cookie-cutter photos from him!
    Thank you for being AMAZING!!
    We can't wait to see more photos and do the album with them when it's time🥰

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

53 photos · 08/21/2021
  • Matteo & Stefania
    21 photos · 06/29/2019

Crowne Plaza Danbury Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

Jesse Rinka is the guy who you can trust to deliver whenever you have a photographic need. He loves what he does and being able to share that joy through the experience that he strives to provide is everything to him.

51 Main St. Tarrytown, NY, 10591
9142811940
Location of (Jesse Rinka Photography)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding