Jesse Rinka Photography Reviews

Jesse Rinka Photography 6
Jesse Rinka Photography 7
  • Christina & Giovanni

Christina & Giovanni · Getting married on 03/24/2019

Jesse is a highly talented photographer! I am so happy we chose him to photograph our wedding. The schedule of a wedding day can be hectic and busy for any couple. Every bride hopes that all runs smoothly. You will not have to worry when hiring Jesse. His calm energy and great organizational skills made for a picture perfect day! As a couple, we were able to have fun, let loose and enjoy the special moments....all of which these moments were captured. He is very creative and not afraid to think outside the box. I have had endless compliments on my photos, as they were stunning ! Highly recommend using him as your guy !

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Photo Magic!

Jesse and his team are wedding magic! His professionalism, patience and kindness show in ever shot! He made a nervous bride and groom who hates taking photos so comfortable and every photo was breathtaking! If there was one thing we did right vendor wise it was choosing Jesse Rinka and his team to capture our special day!

Jesse Rinka Photography 8
    Jesse Rinka Photography 9

Stephanie · Married on 07/14/2018

Jesse Rinka and his team provided a wonderful service from the beginning of our engagement all the way through our wedding and beyond. We had our engagement shoot and wedding photos done with Jesse Rinka photography and we couldn't of asked for a better photography team! Jesse knows how to capture the special moments while also making the photos unique for his clients and the event. His professionalism and passion for what he does is evident and he is able to handle whatever mother nature throws at him (our wedding day was hot and humid) and he has a great ability at managing large bridal parties! Jesse also took into consideration of all our photo requests such as family and group shots. His team took photos at all of the locations needed (at our homes getting ready, at church, our photo location at Untermyer Gardens, and our venue at Leonard's Palazzo.) My husband Jonathan and I can't wait to see how all of our photos will come together in the album! Jesse Rinka Photography offers packages for all for your needs and for many different occasions, and we can't wait to continue having Jesse and his team photograph our next milestones in the future!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Jesse Rinka Photography 10
    Jesse Rinka Photography 11
    Jesse Rinka Photography 12
    Jesse Rinka Photography 13
    Jesse Rinka Photography 14
    Jesse Rinka Photography 15

Jesse Rinka Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review Stephanie!! Means so much!!

kelly · Married on 06/08/2018

My husband and I used Jesse as our photographer for our engagement photos and (because he did such an amazing job) our wedding. First off, for our engagement pictures he let us have fun and be ourselves and was able to capture such incredible shots which he then used to create our ‘save the date’ which everyone raved about what good quality it was. Then leading up to the wedding Jesse kept in touch making sure he understood our vision, plan and timeline for the day. Even with limited time Jesse and his team were able to capture every single shot on my list and then some. Jesse is creative and is able to come up with ideas for shots that turn out incredible! Everyone on Jesse’s team was professional, respectful and talented! I would recommend using Jesse as your photographer for your wedding, engagement, or for any special moment in your life. They are the absolute best!

Jenna · Married on 11/17/2017

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our choice in using Jesse Rinka as our photographer at our Wedding this past November. Jesse is absolutely incredible. He was so easy to work with and very responsive throughout the entire process. Jesse and his assistant, Jeremy, made us feel at ease and extremely comfortable the entire day. Our pictures are absolutely breathtaking, and for that we will forever be grateful. Jesse, thank you again for capturing our special day, and truly helping make it the best day of our lives.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Jesse Rinka Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Jenna!! It was a pleasure working with you and Cal. You two made my job easy! So happy to be a part of the best day of your lives :).

Alexis · Married on 10/13/2017

Where do I begin…. You should start with my engagement photo review to truly understand how amazing Jesse is at what he does. I would have hired Jesse for our wedding photos with my eyes closed, that’s how much I trust his talent! I cried at our engagement pictures so I couldn’t even image what our wedding photos would look like. The day began with Jesse arriving to our hotel with Jeremy (the same dynamic duo that did our engagement photos) with another shooter at the grooms location. As soon as Jesse and his team arrived I knew it was show time! They did such a great job dealing with the small hotel room that had a hair & makeup team of 3, 8 bridesmaids, and a bunch of family members. The shots taken in the room were beautiful, you’d never even notice we were in a hotel – also the shots Jesse got in the lobby were breathtaking. From the moment of the first photo when I was getting my makeup done, to the very last shot at the end of the night, every single photo was completely perfect! Not to mention the same day edits that Jesse had on screen for everyone to see during the reception. We took our photos in between church and cocktail hour at Bartow-Pel Mansion in Pelham – a suggestion by Jesse. These photos look like they belong in a magazine that’s how amazing they are. And to think all Jesse did was say “tilt your head an inch to the left” and just like that, a breathtaking photo. My husband hates taking photos and our bridal party was about 17 people large and every single photo is more perfect than the last – I don’t know how he does it. I can honestly say I’ve never seen myself look more beautiful, than in Jesse’s photos. The best part of every single picture is we look like us – we may look like models at times but that’s because Jesse is that good at what he does. I don’t even think he knows how good he is, let’s just put it that way because his work aside, he is such a nice human being and that’s what mattered most to us. See my Knot review for Jesse!!

jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

Jesse Rinka shot my engagement pictures and they are amazing, exactly what I wanted and more! He is very professional and fun to work with, an extremely talented person. Jesse will be shooting our wedding day and I can not wait! He beautifully captures moments that will be treasured forever. I highly recommend Jesse Rinka to all future couples out there, you will not be disappointed.

Gabriella · Married on 08/19/2017

Choosing Jesse as our photographer was one of the BEST decisions my husband and I made! Jesse is incredibly talented and his passion for what he does shows in his amazing work. Our family and friends cannot stop talking about how beautiful both our engagement and wedding photos came out - and we couldn't agree more!! He perfectly captured all of the amazing moments of our day and went above and beyond! My husband and I could not be happier!

Joe · Married on 10/30/2016

HANDS DOWN BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!! I will first start with giving advice to anyone wanting incredible headshots, engagement photos or wedding photos that will continue to blow you away each time you look at them...book Jesse immediately !!! Jesse Rinka is the definition of an amazing photographer and all around person. From the first time we viewed his online gallery we had a strong feeling he would be our wedding photographer and then we met with him it was a done deal. If you want the most unique photos while dealing with an extremely creative and talented individual this is the guy for you. We visited countless photographers and no one could compare or even come close to the work Jesse produces. He always communicated wonderfully with us, was always available through email and was extremely punctual. Jesse was able to spend a great deal of time with my now wife and bridal party and took the most magnificent shots we have ever seen. He left time to even get shots of me before the ceremony started. Him and his assistant made us feel at ease and extremely comfortable through the whole wedding and took breathtaking shots at our Venue which was at the Brotherhood Winery. We are having trouble picking our favorite pictures because they are all mind blowing. My Wife and I couldn't be happier with Jesse Rinka Photography!!! Everyone we show our pictures to are asking who our photographer was because they have never seen work like that ever in their life !!

Samantha · Married on 10/16/2016

I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Jesse Rinka Photography for your engagement and wedding photos! Jesse and his team are incredible. We are so in love with every shot, and everyone is raving about how gorgeous the pictures are. I can't say enough positive things about this vendor. We love Jesse!

Diana · Married on 10/16/2016

Like most girls, I have dreamt about my wedding day for my entire life. When it's over, all you have are the memories.. and photographs. Picking the right photographer was so important to me! Choosing Jesse to capture our big day was a no brainer. It was the easiest and BEST decision we made. Jesse is incredibly talented, creative, patient, and so much fun to work with. What sets him apart from other photographers is how much he cares. He is passionate about what he does, and that is reflected in his beautiful pictures. Jesse captured every moment and every tiny detail in between. Jesse & his assistant Jeremy made us feel so comfortable and made the entire process such a breeze. Our pictures are absolutely breathtaking, and we could not be happier with them and the awesome experience!! We are forever grateful. Wedding planning is stressful enough, but picking a photographer is so, so easy. I have and will continue to recommend Jesse to all my friends & family. Thank you, Jesse!!

Julie · Married on 10/07/2016

Jesse was wonderful to work with! We recently got engaged and wanted to do an engagement shoot. We had seen some of Jesse's work and instantly fell in love. He is extremely professional and great to work with. He gives enough direction to take exceptional photos without feeling or looking too posed. He has a great perspective and also listens to you. We wanted to include some photos with an American flag because my fiance is in the army, needless to say we are very patriotic. We showed him a photo and he went above and beyond to not only get the look we wanted but also capturing gorgeous pictures with his incredible talent. He even brought a flag with him incase ours didn't work out! It was an incredible experience and I highly recommend Jesse for your special occasion!

Misela · Married on 07/22/2016

Being the Bride, I knew I would be spending the most time with the photographer and I wanted someone that made me feel comfortable...Jesse did exactly that even from the first time we met him! A lot of other photographers we met with were just playing the role of a salesman trying to get us to buy their services, Jesse was not like that AT ALL. He talked to us, got to us as a couple, as people, I never felt like I was being given a sales pitch and that was really important to me. We walked out his studio and we both just knew that he was "the one".

The wedding day was such a breeze...I hate having my picture taken so I was really nervous about having all that attention on me and what not but again Jesse made me feel totally at ease, telling me how to stand, what to do with my hands, etc. Our pictures turned out stunning...we love every single one of them!!!

Of all the decisions we made about our wedding, I think picking Jesse was by far the best decision we made! He is such a sweetheart...we've been recommending him to anyone we know that is getting married.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Jesse Rinka Photography's reply:

Misela, Thank you so very much for this review! I am so happy you loved each and every one of your photos and had an amazing experience!

Sabrina · Married on 07/02/2016

Choosing Jesse as our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos was an easy decision. He made the whole process enjoyable, natural, and fun!! Jesse is creative, easy to work with, passionate, and is extremely precise with every detail he puts into his work. He captured so many beautiful moments from our wedding; he exceeded our expectations in capturing the details, the emotions, and the stories the photos from our wedding told. He worked diligently throughout the night to edit and put together a preview of some of the photos for our guests to see; we have received so many compliments on our photos! I will most definitely recommend Jesse and his team!

Marcus · Married on 06/26/2016

Our wedding was the 3rd time that my wife and I retained Jesse Rinka. First two times were for my wife's pregnancy shoot and cake smash for our sons first birthday. Needless to say, we know exactly who to call next time we need to hire a photographer. We just received the proofs from our wedding day and are having a hard time narrowing down which shots to use for our album. Professional, creative, and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Jesse!

Crystal · Married on 06/18/2016

I’m so happy that I chose to use Jesse Rinka Photography! I’m in love with my photos and I know I’ll cherish them for decades to come. Jesse was incredibly wonderful to work with. He made both my fiancée and myself feel incredibly comfortable while we were shooting and we had such a fun time! My fiancée typically hates getting his photo taken and I thought these photos would be a challenge, but I was wrong! Jesse made him feel comfortable and all smiles and laughing were genuine! I will definitely be using Jesse for any events in the future. He was a joy to work with, very responsive with all communication, and delivered high quality photos.

Melanie · Married on 06/18/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better experience. He listened to what we wanted for our pictures and executed to perfection. Jesse and his team made us feel completely comfortable the day of the wedding and the pictures reflect this. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking to capture life's special moments.

Katia · Married on 06/17/2016

Jesse really did an amazing job, and I cannot recommend him enough. He was responsive, courteous, and professional. The photos were stunning and had so many details of the wedding we now get to keep forever. We were so happy to have worked with Jesse!

Jesse is great! The photos of our wedding are amazing! He was great guiding us on best angles for the photos and during the party he was super discrete, allowing us and our guest to feel comfortable while he was capturing unique and original in the moment photos. I highly recommend him!

Courtney · Married on 06/09/2016

Jesse was recommended to us by our wedding planner for our Central Park wedding, He was wonderful to work with and captured our wedding perfectly. We loved his photography style from his work portfolio and knew immediately that he was the photographer we wanted. He was professional, friendly and we had so much fun during the shoot. The final photographs were absolutely breathtaking! We highly recommend Jesse for any event.

dana · Married on 05/14/2016

It was such a pleasure to work with Jesse from start to finish. He takes great pride in in his work. He's easy to work with, very talented photographer. He knows exactly which shots/moments to capture. He pays attention to detail! Many different options for packages. A photographer is an area of your budget where you don't cut corners. you will not be disappointed!

rebecca · Married on 12/30/2015

We found Jesse through our wedding planner - A Central Park Wedding. Our day and moments in Central Park were captured perfectly. We are so pleased with the wedding shots from our day and appreciated the flexibility as well. We had to move our wedding day due to inclement weather and Jesse was able to work with us to accommodate our needs. Amazing work!

Elissa · Married on 11/27/2015

The wedding album is wonderful, it is a quality that is above any other photographer we considered.

Daniela · Married on 10/25/2015

Jesse was professional, thoughtful and payed attention to every last detail. I could not be more excited to show our wedding album to our friends and family. I am so glad we have these beautiful photos to keep for a lifetime of memories. Jesse went above and beyond my expectations of a photographer. I will refer him time and time again!

Marco · Married on 10/12/2015

Awesome guy, amazing photographer, and a great eye for shots! I have to say he is one of the best I've worked with! I 100% recommend him for any wedding venue, or portrait session! Thanks for everything Jesse.