Mongaup Valley, NY 12762 Map · Phone number

5f6cedfb19773c5b b r527
kr723

4 Reviews for Michael Bloom Photography

Elora · Married on 05/15/2016

Michael Bloom was absolutely exactly what we wanted! From start to finish he was very professional and great to have around. Before the wedding, he kept really good contact and always made a point to call right after I emailed him. He even made a check in call the week of the wedding just to make sure all was well. The day of our wedding, we did exactly what we wanted him to. He got the shots we wanted without taking a ridiculous amount of time posing everyone. His pictures are great, he is great, and I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Michael!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Katy · Married on 03/04/2016

There isn't enough praise in this WORLD for Mike and his team that I could give. From the first point of contact, Mike was a true professional - lending his professional advise for how the photos should be taken. I completely trusted him from the very beginning. We had a destination wedding and upon Mike's arrival, he made sure to scope out the area and make time to be with us to see what was important. He attended all of our wedding functions and made sure to get beautiful shots of not only us, but our guests as well. On the day of the wedding, Mike was organized and professional. He went with the flow of the wedding day, but at the same time, kept an eye on time and our 'wedding party' in-line - which is no simple task! We just got our photos back and we couldn't be happier. We received them one month after the actual wedding, which I thought was record timing! To say that we are pleased would be an understatement. I just don't know how we will chose to make an album! If you are looking for a photographer who has a unique style, and captures all of the beautiful moments - then you have your guy. We are so happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2014

Michael was fantastic! He was easy to talk to and helpful when planning our wedding. The day of he was professional and fun to work with. Several members of our family and wedding party commented on what a joy he was to work with throughout the day. I would strongly recommend you use Michael for your wedding and/or special event.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Michael Bloom Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,518.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,249.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• The Sullivan
    The Sullivan Hotel Weddings

A terrific photographer for any occasion. We highly recommend this vendor.

• Celebrations with Heart / Ellyn Solis-Maurer
    Celebrations with Heart / Ellyn Solis-Maurer Wedding Officiants

I had the pleasure of working with Michael Bloom and his team at a wedding in Mexico last March. It was a very large and elaborate event and he made the photography seamless and unintrusive during the ceremony as I married the couple. He provided not only great photos and a terrific attitude but a team atmosphere that made the moment that much greater. I would highly recommend Michael and his team. Very creative, fun and professional!

• Mongaup Valley, 12762 See on map