About Top Class Limousine

"Where The Name Speaks for Its Self"

Top Class Limousine has been an excellent provider of high quality transportation service for over 30 years. We are the # 1 leader in  Westchester & Cross County Limo Area. At Top Class Limousine we understand the need to offer clients and executives the best transportation service available.

One of the most difficult tasks you may encounter is entrusting a company and having them meet your expectations.

Providing the most proficient service, Top Class Limo can assure you that your expectations will be met if not exceeded.

Class has been our middle name since 1988. Since then, Top Class Limousine has set the highest standard in the Corporate, Entertainment, and Wedding Transportation Industry in Westchester County. Founded by a gentleman named John Khader of Yonkers New York, the company began as a single car operation. His whole-hearted sincerity behind the steering wheel, and his personal involvement in the daily operation, has nurtured his business into a highly motivated, successful, and unique family run luxury Limousine Company.

Late model vehicles are all owned and operated by Top Class Limousine. We do not sub-contract vehicles from other companies. The car you see IS the car you get.

Always remember that our vehicles can be easily identified by their "Top Class" license plates. Our fleet consists of stretch limos, SUV’s, busses, antiques and specialty vehicles such as, Rolls Royce, Hummer, Expedition, Navigator, Escalade, Denali, 300, Chrager, classic convertibles and much more. Now Featuring the Rolls Royce Phantom!

Some companies may have a small selection of specialty vehicles, but here at Top Class we offer a diverse selection of vehicles for any and all occasions. Our vehicles are insured with a $1.5 million dollar liability policy for 14 Passengers or less and $5 million dollars for more than 14 passengers. Our carrier is Lancer Insurance Company, which is rated A by A&M Best Financial the largest in the industry. All our Chauffeurs are carefully screened, require a minimum 5 years experience and are not hired unless approved by our insurance company. Our Chauffeurs are the best in the industry; they cater to all of your needs and respect the privacy of the customer.
Simply put, Top Class Limousine "Where the Name Speaks for Itself"s for Itself"

Categories: Wedding Limo

Motor Coach (3)
Exotic Car (2)
Stretch Limo (2)
DVD Player (2)

We hired Top Class Limousine for our wedding and couldn't have been happier with them! Lauren from Top Class was great to work with. She was very good at organizing the logistics of two limos and the timing of going to a park for pictures and returning, etc. The limo drivers were professional, arrived on time, and were very accommodating. The only issue we had was the A/C in the Denali SUV Limo... we got married on a 96 degree day and the A/C wasn't quite enough for everyone, but this wasn't Top Class' fault. The bigger limos typically don't have enough A/C power on hot days. We had brought a cooler and accidentally left it in one of the limos, and when I reached out to Lauren she told me she found it and let us come pick it up. I would definitely recommend Top Class for anyone's wedding day or big event!!

Profile Picture Lana, 6/30/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Years ago I used top class for my prom which was all well and good. I recommended them to my wife for our wedding this past June and after talking to Lauren for five minutes we felt like family. The drivers were fantastic and we ended up using their white trolley which was more comfortable then we assumed and lent itself for some of the best wedding photos.
This summer we needed transportation to a concert and again the company really shined.

Profile Picture Matthew, 6/2/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1454359679822 rolls
220x220 sq 1454359695282 black 7

8 ENDORSEMENTS
We recommend Top Class Limousine

top class limousine great cars .. great people

We have personally used Top Class for our own affairs. Lauren is a pleasure to work with!

Top Class is true to its name! When I see the limo pull up to the brides house and the licence plate says Top Class I know its going to be a great day! No hassles and courteous service with great wheels is a definite when hiring Top Class Limo.

I know the bride and groom is receiving Top Class service when I see a Top Class license plate! Arriving in class is only part of the story. Reliability and professionalism are just as important. Top Class provides, fabulous vehicles, excellent service and completely professional chauffeurs. It's true... The name speaks for itself! I highly recommend them.

95 PROS I KNOW