48 Osborne Ave, Norwalk, CT 06855 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Gardella's Elite Limousine

We have been Connecticut’s #1 choice in luxury transportation services for more than 30 years!

Whatever your need on your special day! Elite Limousine will be there to make sure you and your guest travel in luxury and comfort. We offer a complete range of superior transportation services for your special day. Our vehicles come with seamless integration of the latest technologies – real-time car tracking, WiFi, GPS navigation, text message updates and more!

Follow Gardella's Elite Limousine on

• Videos 3

4 Reviews for Gardella's Elite Limousine

Julie · Married on 09/01/2019

So easy to work with

Gardella was so easy to work with, it made this process less stressful. The day of went smoothly. Our driver was so great and did not rush us out of the van. He helped us get out of the vehicle and everything. Such a great experience.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Chelsea Olsen · Married on 08/18/2019

Best limo company ever!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! BEST LIMO COMPANY AROUND!

We used Elite Limousine for our wedding day on August 18th, it was a seamless process from beginning to end! The staff was so helpful with the booking process and the Manager Dan gave us a price that we couldn't refuse, he really worked with our budget.

We rented the 30 Passenger Limo Bus, the bus arrived to pick me up from the hotel, the driver Elmo helped me into the bus with my large ballgown (I could barely walk in this dress, so the help was much appreciated), they had put ice, bottled water and a complimentary bottle of champagne in the bus for us!

It was extremely hot and humid that day, our limo bus was an oasis for our bridal party during our pictures after the ceremony. Our venue ran out of cold water during pictures and our driver was kind enough to bring me an ice cold water from the bus.

I cannot say enough nice things about this company. Elite Limousine really went above and beyond to make our wedding day special not only for us, but for our loved ones! we cannot wait until our next trip to get pampered by Elite!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • F

Fallon · Married on 09/01/2018

Gardella's Elite Limosine service was superb! My daughter got married 9/1/19. I was able to book an airport pickup for a large group, a shuttle service from hotel to Wedding venue and back and a luxury vehicle for the bride and groom. I was able to go to the company to see the vehicles in person before booking to be sure it was what I wanted. The staff are all super friendly and professional. They were able to meet my needs in spite of the late booking. The vehicles were all clean and well maintained! My guests were all impressed with the limo van we used as a shuttle. The Bride and Groom loved the luxury vehicle. Drivers all arrived early and sent a text message to let us know they were there. They were courteous and well dressed. Gardella's prices are quite competitive. I did my homework and they had the best prices. Will definitely use them again as they serve the tri-state area.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Gardella's Elite Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• Crowne Plaza Danbury
    Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

Elite Limousine is there when it comes to reliable transportation, offering a complete range of superior car services for any day and any occasion. All vehicles come with seamless integration of the latest technologies – real-time car tracking, WiFi, GPS navigation, text message updates and online or mobile reservations.

• 48 Osborne Ave Norwalk, 06855 See on map