Top Class Limousine Reviews

Top Class Limousine 6
Top Class Limousine 7

Claudia · Married on 03/23/2019

Smooth Ride

Top Class was a god send. Super easy to deal with, we did everything in one day. Literally walked in, picked the limo and the very reasonable rate and detailed our itinerary. We were even able to make adjustments to include extra pick ups and drop offs. The limo itself was really nice, the driver was professional and safe and we felt very confident in our choice. Top Class is a top pick!

Sent on 04/22/2019

David · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect Service

On a day where everything is crazy they were early, very professional, and helpful with any/all of our needs. The price was terrific and dollar for dollar the best service around. Recommending to all of my friends & family!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Kristina Mirditaj · Married on 11/03/2018

We would recommend Top Class!

AJ was awesome! He walked in after my dad and I into the church and fixed my train and made sure we were all set. Super friendly, professional, and truly willing to go the extra mile.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Anthony · Married on 09/29/2018

Service was excellent. Drivers could not do enough for you !!!! They were great guys and very professional. I would use them again. Excellent

Sent on 10/01/2018

Celia · Married on 09/29/2018

Service was excellent arrived on time drivers were very friendly and very patient . I would definitely refer top class limousine service .

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • I

Ida · Married on 09/08/2018

I used Top Class for my daughters wedding you cannot ask for anything better , Top Class was professional the cars were immaculate the drivers were amazing and the ride was unbelievable !!!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Marisa · Married on 07/14/2018

Top Class was amazing! I had my wedding a few weeks ago and they went above and beyond to make my special day so perfect. Prior to the wedding, they were very flexible and accommodating with our travel plans. The day of the wedding they were on time to every stop along the way. Both drivers were extremely nice and personable! They stayed at the church to make sure my dress was fanned out properly before walking down the aisle. They also had a mini red carpet and champagne waiting for us outside after the ceremony. I would highly recommend Top Class to anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Top Class Limousine 8
    Top Class Limousine 9
  • Lana

Lana · Married on 06/30/2018

We hired Top Class Limousine for our wedding and couldn't have been happier with them! Lauren from Top Class was great to work with. She was very good at organizing the logistics of two limos and the timing of going to a park for pictures and returning, etc. The limo drivers were professional, arrived on time, and were very accommodating. The only issue we had was the A/C in the Denali SUV Limo... we got married on a 96 degree day and the A/C wasn't quite enough for everyone, but this wasn't Top Class' fault. The bigger limos typically don't have enough A/C power on hot days. We had brought a cooler and accidentally left it in one of the limos, and when I reached out to Lauren she told me she found it and let us come pick it up. I would definitely recommend Top Class for anyone's wedding day or big event!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Andy · Married on 06/10/2018

My daughter got married on June 10th. Lyndon, Jay and Tony were our drivers. Great guys all. They were a half hour early at the hotel to pick us up and even helped out in the church vestibule with advice born out of years of experience. Lauren managed everything from the get go - communication was excellent - no surprises. Magical day and Top Class helped make it that way. The drivers were not only professional, personable but also careful. Aces all around!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Matthew · Married on 06/02/2018

Years ago I used top class for my prom which was all well and good. I recommended them to my wife for our wedding this past June and after talking to Lauren for five minutes we felt like family. The drivers were fantastic and we ended up using their white trolley which was more comfortable then we assumed and lent itself for some of the best wedding photos.
    This summer we needed transportation to a concert and again the company really shined.

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Top Class Limousine 10

Christina · Married on 05/25/2018

We used Top Class for our wedding May 25, 2018 and couldn't have been happier with our choice. Lauren was GREAT to work with - really on top of things, worked with me when we had last minute changes to pickup locations. Drivers were great - arrived on time and even early to the locations. They were in constant communication with each other all day which came in handy when we decided to scrap a second photo location and go directly from the church to the reception.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Laura · Married on 05/24/2018

We used Top class for my daughters prom. It was a pleasure and smooth transaction

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Top Class Limousine 11
    Top Class Limousine 12
    Top Class Limousine 13

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

We used Top Class Limo for our wedding to bring our wedding party to the venue. Lauren was incredibly responsive, worked with us to determine our best options for the best value and was able to get us the vehicle we wanted. Our driver was on time and very nice - even held our umbrellas for the girls and walked us to/from Limo as it was raining and helped me in and out of the car with my dress! They were able to work out two trips in the time slot we had to bring the girls and then the guys and everyone was on time. We definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2018

We rented the white stretch Escalade for our wedding and could not have been happier. Top Class was very easy to work with and had competitive prices. Our driver was fantastic and went above and beyond to make sure we made each stop on time. He also ensured I did not dirty my dress when getting in and out of the vehicle. The Escalade itself was in great condition and comfortably fit 14 adults. Highly recommend Top Class Limousine.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Elyssa · Married on 12/31/2017

Needed a bus and car for my wedding, Lauren helped me pick the best vehicles and setup a timeline and she made the process so easy. When the day arrived the drivers were so helpful and kind. Great experience and will definitely be referring others to TopClass

Sent on 01/18/2018

Rita · Married on 12/09/2017

Lauren is wonderful to work with even in the snow! We had plans and then developed contingent plans and I knew Lauren and her team would take care of everything and they did!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

Top Class Limousine ensured that I arrive at my venue with style and class, both drivers were easy to work with and made sure we had a great ride. Lauren is a pleasure to do business with and made our decision easy and memorable. Thank you again for providing great service and style xo

Sent on 01/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

Everything was fantastic and the vehicles provided were great. We got great photos with the old fashioned Rolls and our bridal party was very comfortable in the suv limo. Driver was very nice and ontime. Wonderful experience and would recommend Top Class!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Top Class Limousine 14
    Top Class Limousine 15
    Top Class Limousine 16

Jason · Married on 10/08/2017

Amazing service from the beginning to the end. Made our special day even better with prompt service. Thank you very much.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Barbara · Married on 10/07/2017

Top class did an amazing job at our daughters wedding last month. We had the super fun trolley for the bridal party and the antique car for the bride and groom. The drivers were professional, on time and were dressed in wedding attire!! Our experience with Top Class was Top Notch!!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Deena · Married on 09/23/2017

We would like to first start with Top Class Limo for being a part of our wedding. The driver was punctual, professional, assisted me in and out of the car, and dressed sharp. Our Phantom was classic, smooth ride and comfortable for my husband and I. Top Class driver greeted us with a red carpet and champagne after ceremony . We love our wedding photos we took with the Phantom . Thank you and appreciate your service.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Jenn · Married on 08/24/2017

The service was great. I will recommend their service to another bride or any other party. Clean on time and patient. Keep up the great job guys.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Shantae · Married on 08/13/2017

Top Class Limousine was by far the best limousine company I could've chosen for my wedding. Last minute, they had to give me a different limo from the one I chose, but they quickly accommodated us with something else. I was satisfied with everything. They were on time, and so helpful with getting me in and out of the vehicle with my huge trail. It was one of the most important days of my life, and they made it complete. I highly recommend them for any occasion!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Paloma · Married on 07/27/2017

I used top class limousine service for my wedding and bachelorette party. Great quality service, patient, on time and supportive. They provided a red carpet experience from holding doors, assisting the photographers to assisting in the church. I was extremely satisfied with their service. They are not just focus on taking you from spot A to B but making your special day as smooth as possible.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Annie · Married on 07/14/2017

Going with Top Class for our bridal party limo was a great choice. Lauren was very responsive and helpful throughout our booking and planning process. Our driver Lyndon had several stops to make (hotel, church, park for pictures, venue) and he was prompt, reliable and attentive every step of the way. He made sure my dress never got wet as it was raining before the ceremony and he made sure my dress’s train was fixed before walking down the aisle. They had our limo stocked with water and a couple bottles of champagne for us, and Lauren let us bring by snacks and beer a couple days beforehand that she kept in the fridge for us until the day of. We went with a 12 passenger stretch SUV and there was plenty of space for the 10 of us, even with the wedding dress taking up some extra space. We had a great time with our bridal party on the way to the venue and we have Top Class to thank!

Sent on 08/04/2017