Charles Town, WV 25414 Map · Phone number

About Jess Creates

Jess Creates is an award winning, intimate stationery and graphic design boutique specializing in modern and simple designs for life's most precious events.

The invitation is the first impression guests will receive and one of the few items that becomes a long lasting keepsake. At Jess Creates, we work together with each client individually to design invitations and paper goods that reflect who they are. Details such as your color palettes, bridesmaids dresses, flowers and even decor of your special day, are all tied into your wedding paper suite to set the tone of your special day.

Designs can be purchased from our Signature Collection, available on our website. Custom designs are also available, don't hesitate to contact us!

wedwire7
ww1

12 Reviews for Jess Creates

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/11/2016

I loved working with Jess on my wedding invitations! She was able to take my vision and create it perfectly for our invitation suite. I wanted to incorporate our wedding colors and watercolor and she hit the nail on the head. I received so many compliments on our invitations from our guests too! Jess already provided some great recommendations in regards to stamps, silk ribbon and calligraphy to complete the final look.

Sent on 06/17/2016

I love Jess!! It was suggested to me to use Jess Creates for my wedding stationery by a mutual friend, and I'm so glad I did. She is so helpful, friendly, and seemed genuinely interested in what we were creating together for my wedding. It was such a nice experience and she made it as simple as possible for me. As a bride planning a wedding, there are so many things to keep track of (and worry about) but I knew Jess had everything covered so I never needed to worry about my stationery. She designed our Save the Dates, invitations, and place cards - I'd recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Lesa · Married on 09/20/2014

There are simply not enough words to describe the wonderful job Jess did in helping my daughter, Jackie, and I plan the paper suite for Jackie’s wedding! Very early in the planning process Jackie had pinned an invitation suite image she had seen on Pinterest…she loved the creative invitations that were different than most she had seen.

As we tried to dig deeper (not always easy on Pinterest!), we discovered that the invitations were designed by Jess who had been married at the same venue where Jackie’s wedding will take place and Jess had also used the same wedding planner! In another interesting coincidence, Jess lives less than an hour from where I live so we were actually able to meet face-to-face.

Whether we had been able to meet or not, I am confident Jess would have done the same wonderful work for Jackie’s wedding. She was always willing to offer creative solutions, multiple options, and constructive suggestions along the way. Once we knew the quality of her work, we added several day-of items such as, programs, signage, and thank-you notes that all coordinated with the wedding colors and style.

Communication was excellent through email correspondence regarding deadlines and updates about printing – she also gave us a great lead on a calligrapher in our area! Although most of her clients won’t have the pleasure of meeting Jess in person, I know she will provide the same level of professionalism blended with caring spirit…your wedding details are important to her and by the last time we met, I felt like she was part of the family and we really should have invited her to the wedding!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Award

Jess Creates FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Design, Printing

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Jess Creates to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• All Buttoned-Up
    All Buttoned-Up Wedding Planners

I recommend Jess Creates for all your design needs - from wedding stationery to logo/branding design. She has an innate attention to detail and prepares organic designs that are a true reflection of her clients’ vision. Whether it is a small birthday invitation or a full blown wedding package, Jess is sure to give her upmost attention to every client. She is very responsive and is dedicated to each project providing a quick turnaround time for all of her designs. Her prices are reasonable and the quality of work is worth every penny.

• Charles Town, 25414 See on map