Purcellville, VA 20132 Map · Phone number

About Curious Fox Press

We are a Loudoun County, VA based letterpress printer that creates bespoke event, professional, and personal stationery products. Our products are created using centuries old printing process on our vintage printing presses using the finest papers and inks as well as an incredible amount of time and love. Our customer based, artisan focus is founded in the belief that you should do what you love and great stories will follow - so let's put your story to paper!

Follow Curious Fox Press on

dsc99100167
babyitscold2

6 Reviews for Curious Fox Press

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2018

Don't look any further! Curious Fox Press is the vendor you are looking for to express your unique style in your wedding invitations!

patricia · Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful letterpress

Cathleen at Curious Fox Press created a gorgeous letterpress invitation suite for our daughter's wedding. She was prompt and professional, and offered valuable suggestions along the way. In addition to letterpress, she also printed additional paper items, menus, wedding programs, signage...and each piece was perfect. Her attention to detail is second to none, and her beautiful work received many compliments! I would highly recommend Curious Fox Press to any bride looking for custom wedding paper.

Julie · Married on 10/07/2017

Curious Fox Press did such a such an amazing job making my invitation vision come to life. The finished product was exactly what I had envisioned and it is gorgeous!! Every step of the process was so fun and easy. I've always been curious about the letter press process, so Cathleen invited me to her studio to see the magic behind the beautiful product. It was so much fun. Cathleen's attention to detail is inspiring. I felt so well taken care of. It's clear that this is Cathleen's passion and she's not going to settle for anything less than a product you are 100% thrilled about. I'm so happy I got matching thank you notes too. I can't wait to write notes to all my friends after our wedding. Thank you so much for all your hard work, Cathleen! Your invitations set the perfect tone for our special day!

Curious Fox Press FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25