521 Woodbine Oceanview Road Suite B-2, Ocean View, NJ 08230 Map · Phone number

• L & A Event Rentals
  • Bergen Linen

5 Reviews for Jersey Shore Party Rentals

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2015

Chris from Jersey Shore Party Rentals was the best! He helped me with everything from the tent to the tables to color for the linens and everything in between. I must have called and emailed him 100 times to make changes and he always got back to me right away! He was patient, kind, and extremely professional. The whole crew was awesome, they were in and out so fast you didn't even notice them! The tents were clean and beautiful and the design/layout for the tables was perfect. I would highly recommend him and this company to anyone in need of tent rentals.

Sent on 11/14/2015
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 05/12/2012

Chris and the group at Jersey Shore Party Rentals were so great to work with. We rented chairs, tables, a dance floor and portable bar from them for a great price. Our guests loved having a real dance floor to enjoy themselves on instead of worrying about getting splinters from the outdoor deck. Mixing different sized tables and chairs was perfect for our venue and they were able to provide us with everything we needed.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Cynthia · Married on 09/06/2014

Chris Monaghan and his team helped us arrange all of the rentals and setup for our outdoor beach/backyard wedding this month and he was great.

He gave me a pricelist/quote upfront for everything I was interested in, and later came out for a site visit so that we could review and edit as necessary. He didn't oversell anything, and really listened to our needs. He also gave us great advice and referrals for services they didn't offer, in order to fill the gaps we had (e.g., ice, lighting, etc.,), since we planned the whole event ourselves.

They are very busy so sometimes they are hard to reach directly, but he always came back to me via phone or email.

There were some bumps along the way, but everything was resolved to our satisfaction, and we were very pleased with the outcome of our event, and the tables, chairs, and linens we rented looked great at the wedding.

Sent on 09/25/2014