Rustic Drift

Manahawkin, NJ View map

Rustic Drift is a boutique rental company based at the Jersey Shore specializing in both hand-built rustic rentals and vintage props for weddings, events, photo shoots and more.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Lights
Lounge Furniture
Signage
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$250.00

What is the starting price for tables?

$5.00

What is the starting price for chairs?

$3.00

• Cait
    Cait C. Married on 09/26/2020

Cutest Way To Transform Your Space

We had a bunch of changes with our wedding plans due to COVID, so our order changed too many times, however Megan was so helpful each step of the way. My brother in law even forgot to bring our flowers which were going to go on the geometric arch, so she went and grabbed some greenery nearby!!!! Now, that's service. Seriously, THE BEST choice to transform your space.
  • Christine
    Christine C. Married on 08/08/2020

Lovely and professional, absolutely stunning items and service!

I'm so incredibly happy that I worked with Rustic Drift for my wedding! We had to reschedule and downsize due to the pandemic, and Megan helped me pull together the most beautiful, perfect day with just a few weeks of lead time. She was so friendly and easy to talk to and coordinate with, full of helpful suggestions, and patient and understanding with changes and additions as I was thinking everything through. The setup was BEAUTIFUL... our backyard was transformed and I would recommend Rustic Drift to anyone!
    Melissa Married on 05/25/2019

One of the best decisions I made!

One of the best decisions I made as a bride was working with Rustic Drift for our rentals. Without them I truly don't feel our wedding would have been as complete and as freaking fantastic as it was. It was totally worth it in every respect. The costs were fair enough to justify which was key. They had exactly what I was looking for and then some. They were responsive, and super easy to work with. Lastly, the week of my wedding we actually pulled together the best last minute addition... a Champagne Hedge Wall. I was even on the fence about it without being able to customize it in some way, AND at the 11th hour they pulled through and helped with that too! They are truly amazing, and made our day what it was! I couldn't recommend them more!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Mollie & Andrew
    22 photos · 09/09/2017

Manahawkin, 08050
7322087065
Location of (Rustic Drift)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding