Rustic Drift Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Lindsay
    Lindsay F. Married on 09/12/2021

Reliable Service and Great Product!

We rented a beautiful arbor and boardwalk runner for our beach ceremony at congress hall. RD was a dream to work with- seamless and added such great details to our day! Hire them!!! :)
  • Cait
    Cait C. Married on 09/26/2020

Cutest Way To Transform Your Space

We had a bunch of changes with our wedding plans due to COVID, so our order changed too many times, however Megan was so helpful each step of the way. My brother in law even forgot to bring our flowers which were going to go on the geometric arch, so she went and grabbed some greenery nearby!!!! Now, that's service. Seriously, THE BEST choice to transform your space.
  • Christine
    Christine C. Married on 08/08/2020

Lovely and professional, absolutely stunning items and service!

I'm so incredibly happy that I worked with Rustic Drift for my wedding! We had to reschedule and downsize due to the pandemic, and Megan helped me pull together the most beautiful, perfect day with just a few weeks of lead time. She was so friendly and easy to talk to and coordinate with, full of helpful suggestions, and patient and understanding with changes and additions as I was thinking everything through. The setup was BEAUTIFUL... our backyard was transformed and I would recommend Rustic Drift to anyone!
    Melissa Married on 05/25/2019

One of the best decisions I made!

One of the best decisions I made as a bride was working with Rustic Drift for our rentals. Without them I truly don't feel our wedding would have been as complete and as freaking fantastic as it was. It was totally worth it in every respect. The costs were fair enough to justify which was key. They had exactly what I was looking for and then some. They were responsive, and super easy to work with. Lastly, the week of my wedding we actually pulled together the best last minute addition... a Champagne Hedge Wall. I was even on the fence about it without being able to customize it in some way, AND at the 11th hour they pulled through and helped with that too! They are truly amazing, and made our day what it was! I couldn't recommend them more!
    Niki K. Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Experience

Everything from start to finish was seamless from correspondence to pick-up. The level of service and selection was beyond my wildest dreams for the wedding. You can’t go wrong going with Rustic Drift
  • John
    John T. Married on 10/27/2018

Rustic Drift

Joel and Megan at Rustic Drift were amazing. They set up our ceremony, cocktail hour and bar area, and main dining area in a large facility in no time. While we helped the evening before the wedding it was still a huge effort on their part simply to transport their furniture to our farmhouse wedding. They are efficient and top notch!
    Robert Married on 10/20/2018

They helped us have a beautiful beach wedding

If you are planning a wedding and need unique, beautiful rentals, look no further. We rented Rustic Drift’s driftwood arbor, folding chairs, a boardwalk, and signs for our October beach ceremony in LBI and it was worth every penny. Megan was easy to communicate with throughout the entire planning process and assured us she would make the beach setup work based on the tides and wind direction the day of our wedding. When I first arrived at the beach for the ceremony I was blown away how amazing everything looked. I know my wife was beyond thrilled. I can't imagine having a nicer setup than what Rustic Drift put together. They really helped make our wedding special.
  • Erin
    Erin W. Married on 10/19/2018

Beautiful Inventory and Great Service!

My husband and I got married at the Brant Beach Yacht Club in October of 2018. We were lucky to find and use Rustic Drift for our rentals!

Rustic Drift has a beautiful selection of rentals and I was so excited to use them on my big day! Megan responded promptly to my emails and was extremely helpful and thorough! I am so happy I worked with them! Our wedding venue looked gorgeous adorned with their pieces. The birch arbor arch was beautiful against the backdrop of the bay! All of our guests went and had their pictures taken under it after the ceremony!

I can’t thank Megan enough for all the help leading up to the wedding, and also for making our wedding day wonderful! I truly recommend using Rustic Drift for any rental needs!
    Jessica Married on 10/06/2018
    Amazing and absolutely stunning work by Megan and her team. They created the beach wedding day of my dreams! From her professional demeanor to the prompt delivery of the beautifully designed items, I would recommend Rustic Drift to anybody! I had rented an arbor, boardwalk runner, white benches, and the accent table with nautical decor and I couldn't have dreamed of a more beautiful ceremony! She also created custom signature drink signs for me which were admired by all of my guests! Their Instagram pictures are totally Pinterest worthy! Thank you again Megan I cannot believe how incredible you made my wedding day! =]
    Jessica Married on 09/29/2018
    My husband and I truly owe our dream wedding to Megan and Joel of Rustic Drift. While this seriously hardworking couple typically specializes in event rentals, we were one of the lucky couples to have Megan be our day of coordinator as well. But she was MUCH more than that. We went into wedding planning unsure of what to expect and she helped us from day one with any questions and never steered us in the wrong direction. We whole heatedly trusted her to bring together our rustic wedding, and we are beyond glad we did.

Their attention to detail is unbelievable.. check out all of the hand-painted signs below... our favorite being the personalized sweetheart table backdrop that we still can't get over! Besides the vision, her minute-by-minute timeline definitely put me at ease allowing to us to fully enjoy the day knowing everything was being taken care of. And just to truly show how amazing.. Megan came and checked on me twice that morning.. and was even the first to hold my dress as I panicked to go to the bathroom as the shuttle was coming :)

Needless to say--- book them, you'll love everything I promise!!
    Ashley Married on 09/28/2018

It’s the little things that make the event so great!

From start to finish working with Rustic Drift was a breeze! Megan was responsive, organized and they have so many amazing items to rent or customize to make your wedding day personalized to you! Thank you Rustic Drift for your creativity, hard work and great quality!
    Madeline Married on 09/22/2018

Rustic drift is amazing!

Megan was sooooo amazing to work with!! She truly helped me so much to plan the perfect wedding. When I was worried about the ceremony taking place on a random street next to the bay, she assured me that it would look beautiful. And it did-- she completely transformed it. She also was my ceremony coordinator. Everyone loved working with her, and the ceremony ran so smoothly and perfectly! My mom and I were just able to relax and enjoy the day. I loved Megan so much! If you can, definitely work with her for your big day!
    Kevin Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing wedding decor for your special day

Megan and Rustic Drift were an absolute pleasure to work with. Great communication leading up to our wedding, made it easy to pick up what we needed, and items were exactly as described. Couldn't have gone smoother!
    Christine Married on 09/14/2018
    Rustic drift’s beautiful farm tables, driftwood Arbor, and coastal decor was the perfect fit to bring my vision for our wedding to life. Megan was extremely easy to work with and responsive. She sent pictures of all the items that she felt would fit in with my vision and worked with me to create a beautiful event. They worked with my wedding venue’s busy schedule and set up and broke down the rentals the same day. I highly recommend rustic drift for anyone wanting to add a unique vibe to their wedding day.
  • Kelly
    Kelly J. Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing wedding rentals!

Working with Rustic Drift was amazing! They were super helpful, accommodating, and very responsive. We had a few last minute additions and changes and they handled them like a pro. They came and set everything up and broke everything down without being noticed. It was beautifully done and everyone complimented the rentals we had. If you're on the fence about renting from Rustic Drift, I would highly recommend you do it... and do it early! They book up quickly. Thank you so much for everything, Megan!
  • Stacy
    Stacy Married on 09/02/2018

Gorgeous Farm Tables from Rustic Drift!

We had the best experience renting our farm tables from Rustic Drift. Megan was speedy in her replies and flexible with delivery/pick up.
    Allison Married on 06/23/2018

My Beach Wedding Come True

Rustic Drift did an amazing job making my vision I had since I was a young girl come true for our perfect beach wedding even without the perfect beach weather. My husband and I could not have been happier and we still get comments today of how beautiful the ceremony was.
    Ejoyce Married on 06/22/2018

Beach Wedding - Perfect

Beach Wedding; they were not obtrusive to beach patrons when setting up the trellis, they followed our pre-arranged instructions exactly for the bench seating making the setting perfect, and took away materials without interruption to the outdoor reception party. They were delightful to work with! Book them if they are available!!
    Katie Married on 06/16/2018
    I am so happy that I chose Rustic Drift for my wedding rentals. They were professional, accommodating and helpful along the way. The farm tables I rented were absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend using Rustic Drift for your rental needs!
    Bergen Married on 06/16/2018
    I had a wonderful experience with Rustic Drift. I could not recommend them enough. They worked so well with my florist and made everything a smooth and easy process. Honestly, I never even met them in person and it was still perfect. I did not have time to do all the appointments and they made everything so easy. Use them.
    Lauren Married on 06/08/2018
    Renting items from Rustic Drift was such an easy process and Megan was great to work with. The extra furniture and decor pieces really made such a difference on the overall feel and vibe of the wedding which helped create the coastal rustic look I was going for.
    Lisa Married on 05/27/2018
    I rented the tables, chairs and bar from Rustic Drift. The tables were absolutely gorgeous. I had many compliments on them. The chairs were perfect with them and the bar added a neat touch. Megan and her husband were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend using them for your party rentals!
    Samantha Married on 05/18/2018
    We rented the double doors from Rustic Drift, and they were so gorgeous at our wedding! Megan was so kind and very responsive to any emails I had sent. If I ever need an arbor again, I would book them in a heart beat! And plan on recommending them to anyone getting married!
    Hannah P. Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing!!!!

Rustic Drifts one of a kind piecesmade our wedding 100x more romantic and special!
    Jason Married on 04/27/2018
    Rustic Drift was a true life saver! Our original florist (who was also putting together our chuppah) closed 4 months before our wedding day, leaving us scrambling, until we rediscovered Rustic Drift (who we had originally met at a wedding show years prior). They were professional, flexible, and helpful in a way that took away any fears we had being so close to the wedding. Our chuppah rental arrived and was assembled exactly as advertised. Megan & Joel were a pleasure to work with up to and including our wedding and did a fantastic job working with our new florist!

Our ceremony truly couldn't be what it was without the beautiful wedding canopy/chuppah they put together. Their work truly speaks for itself. Thank you, Megan and Joel!