Egg Harbor City, NJ 08215 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Shots Entertainment

DJ, Photo Booth, Wedding Officiant, Special Event Coordinator, Graphic Event Design, and Shuttle Service

Welcome to Shots Entertainment, where we are determined to maximize the enjoyment of your upcoming event by delivering a quality, reliable, and affordable all-in-one service. We offer you our personal guarantee that you won't be disappointed with your decision to include Shots Entertainment into your upcoming event!

Based out of South Jersey, we are centrally located to cater to events stretching as far as New York, Philadelphia, and of course Atlantic City. Weddings, Birthdays, Mitzvahs, Sweet Sixteens, Retirements, Anniversaries, Graduations, Private Parties, Company Events, Fundraisers, School Events, Holiday Parties, whatever your event is!

Here at Shots Entertainment, we know that event planning can be hectic. That's why we want to make your experience with us easy, affordable, and most important, FUN! Contact us for package and pricing information.

Follow Shots Entertainment on

Shots Entertainment 6
Shots Entertainment 7

Sophie Alba · Married on 03/09/2019

Perfect energy!

We used shots at our wedding and everything was perfect. From the ceremony to cocktail hour to the wedding party entrance to the dance floor the energy and timing was flawless! We were able to completely customize our music experience and flow for the entire day. Could not recommend shots more!!!

Alicia Nademus · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing!! I was very happy with my experience with Eric

Eric was amazing! He was the dj at my wedding and I was so so pleased with him and his work! He kept people on the dance floor, which was my biggest hope for my wedding! He was great! Definitely recommend him for a wedding of any size. The photo booth was top notch and everyone loved it.

Maria Richards · Married on 11/04/2018

My Wedding

By far the best entertainment and music at my wedding! Eric listened to what me and my husband wanted and excelled! Everyone had a blast at our wedding! The photo booth was a great hit also!

Shots Entertainment FAQ