Egg Harbor City, NJ 08215 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Shots Entertainment

DJ, Photo Booth, Wedding Officiant, Special Event Coordinator, Graphic Event Design, and Shuttle Service

Welcome to Shots Entertainment, where we are determined to maximize the enjoyment of your upcoming event by delivering a quality, reliable, and affordable all-in-one service. We offer you our personal guarantee that you won't be disappointed with your decision to include Shots Entertainment into your upcoming event!

Based out of South Jersey, we are centrally located to cater to events stretching as far as New York, Philadelphia, and of course Atlantic City. Weddings, Birthdays, Mitzvahs, Sweet Sixteens, Retirements, Anniversaries, Graduations, Private Parties, Company Events, Fundraisers, School Events, Holiday Parties, whatever your event is!

Here at Shots Entertainment, we know that event planning can be hectic. That's why we want to make your experience with us easy, affordable, and most important, FUN! Contact us for package and pricing information.

Follow Shots Entertainment on

Shots Entertainment 5
Shots Entertainment 6
Shots Entertainment 7

Deena · Married on 09/15/2019

Book this DJ!! Everyone had a blast!

Shots Entertainment was such a great choice for our wedding! I know everyone couldn't wait for the dancing to start and Eric did not disappoint! Everyone had so much fun and the music made the night! He knew all the right songs to play and we got so many compliments on how fun our reception was! Eric is also super professional and quick to respond to all communication! We're so thankful to have found him! :)

Sent on 09/16/2019

Stacie Lynn · Married on 09/07/2019

Just Perfect!!

I'll admit I had my doubts. I knew nothing of this DJ, but it was our original venue's recommended DJ. We changed venues, but kept the DJ. The whole experience was just a delight! Eric was always very responsive. He guided us through his website to review music. And most importantly, he did an amazing job for the entire day from the wedding ceremony through to the end of the reception. There were NO issues! I had a short "must play" list of 5 songs which he played. My husband and I requested that he stay in the 70's and 80's and he did. Everyone commented on the great music selection. They all know I'm picky and most of our guests thought I hand picked the play list (which I did not!). He knows how to read a room and play music accordingly.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Rote · Married on 07/13/2019

Incredible

Eric was amazing. My guests were up and dancing the ENTIRE night, even before dinner was served. We could not have been any happier with the music and photo booth!

Sent on 07/16/2019