1333 Morganton Rd Suite 103, Fayetteville, NC 28305 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 34

About JerFilm Productions

We are a group of hopeless romantics who still believe in fairy tales. We want to tell your story, with your wedding as the backdrop, and you in the leading roles.
After the flowers have withered, and the party music has faded, only a JerFilm Wedding Film will allow you to relive every moment.

Follow JerFilm Productions on

IMG0484

• Videos 3

9 Reviews for JerFilm Productions

Carol · Married on 04/26/2014

I was looking for a videpgrapher in the fayetteville area to film my deployment homecoming to show at my wedding. Jeremiah was quick in responding and was so helpful with everything while I was deployed. The day i returned the shoot went amazing. We landed at the airport at 11pm and he was super flexible and came in time with no complaints. He was very nice and super quick on editing and finishing the video. The video itself was AMAZING and all my wedding guests cried watching it. I CRIED TOO! Thank you for filming this incredible moment for my husband and I..
    I recommend his services for any type of events and especially deployment/military homecomings.

mark · Married on 07/07/2012

Jeremiah & Amy are 1st class, innovative, creative and complete in organization, execution and relationship wise. It was a delight and pleasure to have them participate in the wedding. They even broadcast it live on the internet in live stream for members of the family and friends around the globe who could not attend. Thanks!!!

Robert · Married on 09/03/2011

JerFilm Productions produced the best wedding video we have ever seen. The quality is exceptional. Our friends think it should be submitted to film festivals or for distribution (many are in the film industry)! I'm usually not impressed but the camera work and editing of this project blows my mind.

JerFilm Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Unveiled Design & Events
    Unveiled Design & Events Wedding Planners

I am beyond happy to say that my dear clients/new friends have chosen JerFilm Productions as their videographers for their upcoming wedding. I could probably write a short novel on wedding videography and how dear it is to my heart. Photographs - beautiful. Something that you will cherish forever. But moving pictures? Breath taking. I can not get enough! I try to stress the importance of a great videographer to all of my brides but a lot of them choose not to hire someone. I will tell you I have watched my wedding video several times and every time it gives me goosebumps. It is surreal to re-live that moment. The first time your bridesmaids see you in your dress. The moment your dad kisses you on the cheek. When you take a vow- a vow to keep that person for the rest of your life and they look you in the eye and share to everyone that they love you more than anything else on this earth. It really is an amazing, perfect day. And to re-live that again and again? Priceless.

• Five Star Entertainment
    Five Star Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jerfilm Productions is by far the Best Videography company in the state of North Carolina. You have to see the work yourself. It's incredible.

• 1333 Morganton Rd, Suite 103 Fayetteville, NC 28305 See on map