Jacksonville, FL 32277 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,745
Availability Check your date

About Angelita Esparar Photography

Hi! My name is Angel, and I am a photographer based out of Jacksonville, FL. I know choosing a photographer is a very stressful process; after all, there is a lot to think about... where do I look? what do I look for? What do I need and how much do I need? Can I trust this person with the biggest day of my life?

Do not fret! I want to make the whole process easy, exciting, and most important--fun for you!

Best way to contact me is through my website:

www.angelitaesparar.com

(I only check wedding wire every so often)

904-401-7605

angelitaphoto@gmail.com

Serving Northeast Florida including Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra, Amelia Island, and St. Simon's Island.

Follow Angelita Esparar Photography on

Angelita Esparar Photography 7
  • Katie

Katie Jeffries · Married on 02/01/2019

Outstanding photograher!

I will recommend Angelita to everyone I know that is getting married. Her work is outstanding! She came recommended from the venue I booked and I am over the moon pleased with her work. Her photos are so classic and beautiful, she worked very efficiently and captured so many little moments during the day. Angelita is very bubbly and fun to work with, the day can be so overwhelming, but she helped keep us on time and the pictures were just spectacular. Outstanding!

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Angelita Esparar Photography 8
    Angelita Esparar Photography 9
    Angelita Esparar Photography 10

Megan · Married on 11/04/2018

Worth your investment

My husband, family and myself want to give our deepest thanks to our photographer Angelita. She is so friendly and bubbly, we felt so comfortable. From the beginning she made the process extremely easy. After answering her questionnaire she provided us a full timeline on what to expect for photography on the big day. Not only is she fantastic during the day, she created the most beautiful night time photography which was incredible for our fall wedding. She had previews for us within 24 hours and we had all of our photos the next week! I would 100% recommend her services. It was absolutely worth the investment, we will cherish these photos for our entire lives.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Natalia

Natalia Green · Married on 10/27/2018

Best photographer we could have!

We hired Angelita to be our wedding photographer and she did such an amazing job! From the engagement session to editing the wedding photos she was extremely professional. The photos look just perfect (lighting, timing, editing, everything). Angelita for sure knows her way around the venues and she always finds the perfect spots for the photos. The candid photos were a plus, we love them all. She is a very calm and kind person, perfect to help all of us to be relaxed on such a big day. She helped us to plan our timeline and surprised us with the most beautiful sneak peeks just few days later. We were truly happy with our photos and will cherish them for the rest of our lives. We highly recommend Angelita as a photographer.

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Angelita Esparar Photography 11

Angelita Esparar Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,996.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,745.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Simply Weddings by Amanda, Inc
    Simply Weddings by Amanda, Inc Wedding Planners

Amazing photographer! Easy to work with, honest and reliable. Has a great artistic eye. Highly recommend.

• Lazzat Photography, LLC
    Lazzat Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Angelita! The sweetest, softest and most professional person in the whole wedding industry! No matter what the weather conditions are, how dark the venue is, or how chaotic the wedding is, Angelita ALWAYS will find the ways to capture your moments from the best angles in the most gorgeous ways! This IS the photographer who always produces quality work no matter what the challenges are!

• Deron L Baker
    Deron L Baker Wedding Musicians

Angel is a great photographer! Her shots capture exactly what is needed and they look beautiful! She is such a sweet person, which in the business is so important. Thank you for your endorsement Angel!

• Jacksonville, 32277 See on map