Angelita Esparar Photography Reviews

57 | Jacksonville, FL

57 Reviews for Angelita Esparar Photography

• Jessica

Jessica Padilla · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Wonderful photographer and human being!

We hired Angel to be our wedding photographer and she did an amazing job. Not only did she answer our emails and questions quickly but she showed up on time and was able to capture beautiful pre-ceremony shots despite the thunder and lightning that quickly came through! She provided us with great instructions, tips, and guidance throughout the session and captured beautiful, candid moments during and after the ceremony. We also received all of the photos faster than we expected. She is super organized and on top of everything. We felt awkward at times and didn't know what the heck we were doing but the photos she took are absolutely beautiful and make it look like we knew what we were doing! She was so kind and fun to work with, go check out her website and hire her - you won't be disappointed! We would definitely hire her again for another session in the future!

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Rice · Getting married on 04/09/2021

The best photographer out there

Angelita not only did our wedding but she did several of our engagement shoots as well as family shoots for us. There isn't another photographer that I would entrust capturing our lives most precious moments. Her knowledge of lighting, angles, and how to make everyone in front of the lens comfortable, is something you don't find in most photographers. I am beyond gracious and thankful to have had her memorialize our special days.

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Katharine

Katharine Pazder · Married on 10/10/2020

An Angel sent from God!!

Angel came as a recommendation to my husband and I over a year ago now, and we finally had our big day on 10-10! From the moment we booked with Angel, and even to this day almost 2 weeks post-wedding, she has been the most helpful, knowledgable, and talented photography EVER. Angel is as professional as it gets, whether it comes to her work, communication, and demeanor. She is also a literal ANGEL. She made everything feel so natural for my husband and I…and we’re pretty awkward when it comes to taking photos. She told us exactly what to do, how to pose, and most importantly, made it FUN. She captured the essence of our entire day, the love and fun we had with all our closest family and friends. And the best part, over 1200+ photos were edited and ready to share as soon as we landed back in the States after our weeklong honeymoon in St. Lucia. Angel’s photos still bring tears to our eyes and our both our families as well and we are forever grateful to have these memories captured so beautifully. I will only recommend Angelita Esparar when it comes to wedding photos…or really anything photo related!! We will definitely be seeing her again in the far future for a baby shoot.

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Kamille

Kamille Avendano · Married on 07/26/2020

Amazing! And worth every penny

After doing some research and looking at all her work, I knew she was the perfect person to do our wedding photos. Although her price was a little more than what we expected to spend, but she was worth every penny. I can’t imagine anyone else taking our pictures to capture our big day. She literally captures our love for each other and her creativity is a one of a kind. I’m highly recommending her to anyone who needs a photographer. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Emily

Emily Graves · Married on 07/25/2020

Above and beyond my expectations

I absolutely loved working with Angel on my wedding day. She is so amazingly talented and literally just the kindest human being alive. She is such a delight to be around and is so awesome with communication! On top of that, she is such a pro at getting the perfect shot. She also was able to get that perfect shot so quickly that we spent less time taking a pictures, and more time enjoying our wedding! That was huge to me. She managed to catch every single special moment. My wedding photos came back light, airy, dreamy, and just downright gorgeous. I was completely thrilled with her work and I would recommend her over and over again.

Sent on 09/16/2020

Lauren R. · Married on 07/18/2020

Simply the BEST!

We could not be happier with Angel! We pulled together a family-only wedding in just a few weeks after COVID changed our initial plans. Angel was so helpful in putting together our timeline on short notice, and had really fun suggestions for pictures (locations, ceremony exit, sunset photos, etc). We took all of her recommendations and the pictures turned out AMAZING! Seriously, listen to all of her ideas! She also captured some truly special candid moments during our reception that a less-skilled photographer would have missed. On top of everything she is so sweet and kind, and added a great energy to the day. Thank you Angel… we will treasure the pictures for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Ellen Viana · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing!

Angel is AMAZING! My fiance and I just had our engagement pictures done with Angel. She had them edited and sent back to us in TWO DAYS! My family has used Angel on multiple occasions and we have always been blown away by her work. She has an amazing ability to find the perfect spot and find lighting that will make your pictures unbelievable! I am not very good at posing, but Angel made my fiance and I feel so comfortable and natural during our session! It was a blast! Again, Angel is AMAZING! If I could give her 10 stars I would! I cannot wait to have her shoot our wedding!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Taryn Bobbitt · Married on 04/01/2020

Amazing!

Let me just start by saying Angelita is the sweetest person and will definitely make your day even more special. Her work is soo amazing and perfectly captured every moment of that day. My husband and I can be a little awkward in front of the camera, but she knows how to capture the perfect moment. All the pictures were absolutely beautiful. Don't even think about looking else where because Angelita is who you want as your photographer

Sent on 04/20/2020

Angelita Esparar Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It means the world coming from you and Ben...and reminds me of why I love what I do. This was an amazing wedding that I was so happy to document for you and your families.
  • Jillian

Jillian Hayes · Married on 01/11/2020

HIRE HER as soon as you can :)

As the (now) wife of a photographer/videographer, I knew choosing our photographer would be a difficult part of the wedding process. However, the minute I saw Angelita's work, I knew we were set! She not only takes INCREDIBLE photos, but is also so kind and makes you feel at ease when taking your photographs! Investing in photos on your wedding day is so important, as there is so much of your day that you don't get to see as the bride and groom. Angelita and her second shooter, Miguel, captured the life and energy of our day perfectly! To make it even better, she had a teaser gallery of our photos ready for us on the day we left for our honeymoon and ALL of our photos done by the time we returned home! This was such a special treat for us to reflect on the incredible time we had with our loved ones on that special day. I cannot recommend her enough. I also recommend doing an engagement session with her to get to know her prior to the wedding - you will NOT regret a single penny spent on these photos!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Cheyl

Michelle David · Married on 12/20/2019

Magical Shots!

Angelita is a magnificent photographer and a true artist! I loved the way she captured us and our love on our wedding day and on our engagement photos. She has such a great eye for the perfect shots! She definitely knows what she's doing and I trust her completely. I will stand and pose however she tells me! :) She also is so friendly and sweet to work with and super fast in getting pictures back to you. All our family, guests, and friends are still raving to us about how awesome our photographs are! She really does a quality and outstanding job! It was like reliving all the wonderful moments and feelings all over again when we went through all the pictures. They were absolutely beautiful and amazing! We will cherish them always

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Franki

Franki · Married on 11/07/2019

Amazing experience and photos!

We loved working with Angel and her assistant, Maria. Angel was so responsive throughout the entire planning process, one of our best vender experiences of the day! She was always available to answer questions in the months leading up to the wedding, which was just one less thing we had to stress about. Our families all had wonderful things to say as well, they were very impressed with her. AND we got the photos just a couple weeks after the wedding (way before we were expecting them)! She did an amazing job capturing our personalities and we love the way we look in them - we've probably looked at the gallery a dozen times already and keep finding new favorites. We can't wait to display these in our home!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Megan Vincent · Married on 11/01/2019

Effortless Evening

Angel was great! She made our day effortless and smooth! She had our photos to us in a week and they were perfect!!

Sent on 12/25/2019

Lauren O · Married on 07/12/2019

Excellent Work

Angel is an incredibly talented photographer! I am so thankful to have had her for our engagement and wedding pictures. She is skilled not only in taking wonderful pictures during the day, but also at night. She uses lighting to create beautiful and romantic evening photos. Not only is she skilled but she has such a sweet and considerate personality. She is also very hard working, we received our engagement and wedding pictures within a few days of having them taken! It was a joy having her be a part of our wedding. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Katie

Katie Jeffries · Married on 02/01/2019

Outstanding photograher!

I will recommend Angelita to everyone I know that is getting married. Her work is outstanding! She came recommended from the venue I booked and I am over the moon pleased with her work. Her photos are so classic and beautiful, she worked very efficiently and captured so many little moments during the day. Angelita is very bubbly and fun to work with, the day can be so overwhelming, but she helped keep us on time and the pictures were just spectacular. Outstanding!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Megan · Married on 11/04/2018

Worth your investment

My husband, family and myself want to give our deepest thanks to our photographer Angelita. She is so friendly and bubbly, we felt so comfortable. From the beginning she made the process extremely easy. After answering her questionnaire she provided us a full timeline on what to expect for photography on the big day. Not only is she fantastic during the day, she created the most beautiful night time photography which was incredible for our fall wedding. She had previews for us within 24 hours and we had all of our photos the next week! I would 100% recommend her services. It was absolutely worth the investment, we will cherish these photos for our entire lives.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Natalia

Natalia Green · Married on 10/27/2018

Best photographer we could have!

We hired Angelita to be our wedding photographer and she did such an amazing job! From the engagement session to editing the wedding photos she was extremely professional. The photos look just perfect (lighting, timing, editing, everything). Angelita for sure knows her way around the venues and she always finds the perfect spots for the photos. The candid photos were a plus, we love them all. She is a very calm and kind person, perfect to help all of us to be relaxed on such a big day. She helped us to plan our timeline and surprised us with the most beautiful sneak peeks just few days later. We were truly happy with our photos and will cherish them for the rest of our lives. We highly recommend Angelita as a photographer.

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Brandi

Brandi Ballinger · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely Perfect

I honestly do not have a single complaint. Not even a single negative thing to say. Angel was so kind and fun to work with. We could tell she was putting in 110% effort for every photo she took with us. She did both our engagement and wedding photos, and we have them hanging all over our home (and our parents’ homes haha). We’d never been photographed professionally before, but Angel made it fun and simple, and she had great instructions. She gave us so many beautiful photos, and it’s been an incredible experience sharing them with our family and friends. I 12/10 recommend her, and always will recommend her to others I know!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Carlson

Carlson · Married on 05/05/2018

Captures Every Moment with Stunning Beauty

Angel does amazing work. She was able to capture every moment of our wedding with absolute stunning beauty. Her ability to capture light in the most amazing way is unmatched. Our Wedding Day went by so quickly, but we knew that our investment in Angel would allow us to re-live every wonderful moment.

Sent on 05/27/2020

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

Let me start by saying that I personally think the photographer is THE MOST important vendor you can book for you wedding. The night flies by and the only thing you'll have at the end (besides the memories) are the pictures. I legitimately can not put into words how amazing Angel is. I actually found one of her albums while I was searching my venue with no intention of booking a photographer yet. It took me about three pictures to be lured into her amazing photography. I called Angel to find out more information. Angel was so sweet and warm, she answered all of my questions and concerns and we agreed on a time to meet. We started off with an engagement photo session. Angel helped talk me through ideas such as props, photo spots and even outfits! She laughed and joked with us and we were totally comfortable the whole time. It was very apparent that she knew what she was doing and had a lot of experience. We had our entire album of 244 photos in three days. I was so in love with the photos that we used them for showers, our engagement party, our house decor and even used them to decorate our wedding! I am a very strong type A personality with a side of indecisiveness. Angel answered my millions of phone calls and text messages almost immediately and every single time was very sweet, pleasant and helpful. She is organized, she listens and she is a very hard worker. On my wedding day, she remembered poses I had talked to her about in our initial meeting (a year and a half prior) that I had even forgot about, and made sure we shot all of those pictures. The day after my wedding, I had 30 sneak peaks to swoon over. She made us look like we belonged in a bridal magazine! I cant say enough about Angel. She is worth every single penny... and then some. Her work is amazing and she is so enjoyable to work with. Her smile never leaves her face. Hiring Angel was BY FAR the best decision I made during my entire wedding planning process. You wont regret hiring her!

Sent on 05/13/2018

merlita · Married on 12/31/2017

There are not enough words to describe how fantastic Angel is. When planning for any event, everyone tells you the photographer is one of the most important vendors to nail down. This is the person who will be capturing the most special images and memories of your special day. That's a lot of pressure! I looked for months before my husband and I found Angel. Not only does she come highly recommended, but her pictures speak volumes. She's professional, kind and so bubbly, detail-oriented, takes time to learn her customers wants and needs, and captures the most beautiful photos. She's also timely with the work she produces, and her execution and presentation is second to none. Last but not least, she has a way of putting at ease those who feel they are not "photogenic". Like most grooms, my husband was not looking forward to taking photos, she made him feel so comfortable, and the photos have captured our genuine love and goodness. Look no further, Angel is the best! She's earned our business for a lifetime. We trust in her to capture all the special moments in our life. You won't regret it if you do the same!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

Angel's work is stunning! I was so excited to have her photograph our wedding. She was so helpful and responsive whenever I had any questions. She even had some pictures edited the next day! I was so happy she did our photos and I love looking at them over and over again. Thank you so much for capturing our wedding!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Meredith · Married on 03/18/2017

Wow, Angelita Esparar is an AMAZING photographer! I highly highly recommend her!
    She takes the time to meet/talk with you and is excellent about communication. She set up a specific list and timeline of photos we wanted to make sure that we got them all on the wedding day.
    The day of the wedding Angel arrived early and was there till the very end! She was so wonderful at catching the moment and making sure that our amazing day was documented in photos 
    She had teaser photos ready for us one day after the wedding and the entire shoot (tons and tons of amazing photos) after only a week and a half! I LOVE THE PHOTOS!
    Angel is quick to respond to emails and very fun to work with. I can’t recommend her enough!
    Thank you Angel for so beautifully capturing our amazing day!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Laura · Married on 03/11/2017

Angel is absolutely the best of the best!! Not only does Angel capture the most incredible photos, but she is one of the sweetest and most genuine people I know. She made our wedding day special in many more ways than one. When I first spoke with her on the phone, I couldn't get over how professional, knowledgeable and genuine she was! She has the biggest heart and is just an incredibly sweet person all around! We communicated multiple times well before our wedding day and created a wedding timeline together. I placed every bit of confidence in her, as I had no doubts she would capture every moment! And she did!!! On the day of our wedding, Angel amazed everyone with her creativity, professionalism, and her wonderful personality. She worked tirelessly to capture every detail and emotion. I had so many people come up to me during and after the reception with compliments. I want to also point out that her assistant is incredible as well! He did such a fantastic job at capturing every moment and he put a smile on everyone's face! It seems as if Angel and her assistant befriended everyone there!! I just wish I had remembered to get a photo with them, they were truly one of the biggest highlights of our wedding day. She made us a sneak peek right after the wedding so that we could share the memories with our families and friends as soon as possible! As I look through some of the photos, I cannot believe that I am looking at us! She is truly talented, and honestly these are some of the best photos I’ve ever seen. Every photo is breathtaking. You will not regret hiring Angel. I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for us. It means so much that you and your assistant worked so hard and succeeded to make our day perfect. And your positive vibes during the day made us so much happier and allowed us to fully enjoy the day after a stressful morning! We are forever grateful to have had her at our wedding day and to have befriended such an incredible person!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Charlene · Married on 12/27/2016

As soon as we got engaged, we knew from day one that we wanted her to photograph our wedding day. She even offered to postpone her vacation to be available to shoot our wedding. We knew then, that we were lucky to have her. Angel is by far the BEST in this industry and I promise you will not be disappointed. She is so easy and flexible to work with and we absolutely LOVE her. She captured our day so PERFECTLY and we are grateful to have these images to reminisce on the best day of our lives. From our engagement shoot in the mountains to our wedding day, she continued to express the same excitement and enthusiasm throughout the process. Not to mention, how QUICKLY we received our photos. She completed a SNEAK PEAK of our wedding photos the very next morning and the rest of our photos within DAYS!!! If you are in need of a photographer then you NEED to book her ASAP! Without a doubt, she is AMAZINGLY TALENTED and you won't regret it.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2016

Hiring Angel as our photographer was hands down one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding. I was looking for a very creative photographer with a good eye for lighting and capturing intimate candid shots and I knew I found just the one when I saw her website. There are many other photographers in her price range who do not even come close to matching her skills. Leading up to the wedding, Angel was incredibly professional and responsive, open minded and especially creative. During the wedding, she and her assistant did an amazing job in coordinating all the important shots while still capturing some extra sweet ones. Also, we received our photos SO QUICKLY! My family and friends are completely stunned over the impeccable quality. Every photo feels so genuine and true to us, and I can't thank her enough :)

Sent on 11/25/2016