PO Box 388, North Highlands, CA 95660 Map · Phone number

About Jenny Rinker Weddings

I am an ordained minister by the Universal Life Church where all faiths are considered equal. As an advocate for equality, this is very important to me. I create a customized ceremony for you and work to match your style. I am dedicated to making your vision a reality and I would love to be a part of your special day!

Follow Jenny Rinker Weddings on

fb746467e7790c38 New wedding couple romantic moods
new wedding couple romantic moods

3 Reviews for Jenny Rinker Weddings

Kayla · Married on 10/15/2017

Jenny was absolutely wonderful! I am very happy with coming across her page when searching for an officiant. You definitely get your money worth with her. She made sure our vows were special for us and took the time to rewrite them when I was a picky bride who didn't know what she wanted at first..lol if I could give her ten stars I would. She also went above and beyond when I needed help finding vendors while wedding planning from 1300 miles away. During the rehearsal she was extremely helpful at making sure everyone knew what they were going to do the day of the wedding. I was very nervous before the ceremony and she definitely helped calm my nerves, I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Sonja · Married on 09/16/2017

Jenny has been.. AMAZING.. Which I feel is an understatement!! She has been extremely helpful, comforting, warm, open, and willing to go that extra mile! We are eloping to Trinidad CA, SEP2017, I needed a florist and couldn't find one that wasn't going to charge me an arm an leg, Jenny helped me with potential locations and she was my human Xanax when I need to breathe! lol. I found my florist and Jenny didn't hesitate to help out, to the point of picking up my bouquet for me on her up to Trinidad! Her rates, to me.. are Priceless. She's wonderful at responding back when you have a question or concern. When we spoke on the phone for our initial consult, she was so sweet, humble, and even gave me some reassurance when it came to writing my own vows! She wanted to get to know us, which is awesome. I hear some officiant's just want to do there job and go. Jenny wasn't like that, she actually took an interest in your personality, life, dogs (we don't have cats), kids, etc. I would HIGHLY recommended Jenny. I'm so glad I found her, and thankful for the services that she has and continues to proved!

Soon to be bride 2017 - Sonja

Sent on 02/22/2017

Leslie · Married on 06/03/2017

Jenny was an amazing officiant! From the start my husband and I hit it off with her. She is such a kind, funny, heartfelt person. Jenny has this wonderful spirit of life that shines through in her ceremonies. We opted to do a non-denominal ceremony with just a couple and Jewish traditions, and even though Jenny didn't know a lot about Jewish wedding traditions she was totally on board to learn. She did research to better understand the traditions and accommodated everything we wanted to do. The words she wrote for the ceremony were beautiful and really captured the love my husband and I have. At the end of the ceremony many family members approached us to say how beautiful the ceremony was and how they wished their vows had been like ours. We couldn't have picked a better officiant and I would recommend Jenny to everyone!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Jenny Rinker Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• PO Box 388 North Highlands, 95660 See on map
    (916) 287-3590 (Phone number)