Yours Forever Weddings

Elk Grove, CA View map Visit website
$300 Typical Price

$300 Typical Price

John Spears is a wedding officiant in Elk Grove, California. Minister John Spears and his wife of more than 40 years, Stephanie, provide officiant and counseling services.

John is an ordained minister in the Elk Grove area. He will tailor a wedding ceremony according to all your needs and desires for a base price of $300.00. John can officiate different types of weddings including civil union, vow renewal, rehearsal, non-religious, and religious. Allow John to create and officiate your personalized ceremony. John is a "people person" and over and over his clients responded to his type of personal service and are recommending him to other couples for wedding ceremonies and counseling. Please feel free to call John at 510-366-6678 at anytime with your questions or concerns.

• Black-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AK
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

• Cheri
    Cheri Married on 03/27/2021

Awesome Officiant

John was easy to work with even on short notice. We had to find an officiant literally 30 days prior to our wedding after our church canceled our wedding due to COVID related issues. When we lost the church we lost the officiant so I had to scramble to find an officiant that had beliefs aligned with ours and let me tell you that is not easy! John jumped right in and did his part. Not only did he show up to rehearsal the day before and patiently waited as our bridal party was an hour late (😖 sorry John) and endured my brother calling him Morgan Freeman for 2 days. 😆 but he arrived on time to the wedding and helped keep our guests greeted and full of smiles. After the wedding he took care of ensuring accurate info for completion of and filing our marriage license. One thing some of our bridal party mentioned is he sometimes came across as pushy but he is an elder so I didn’t care. I didn’t experience that pushy behavior at all. Worth every penny in our book.

Yours Forever Weddings's reply:

Cheri and Oscar it was a pleasure working with you two and I’m so happy you chose me to be a part of your special day. I’m sorry that some folks felt that I was “ pushy” but my professionalism kicks in if I feel something isn’t going the way “ you” want it to go. Also you had more interactions with me and knew my heart. My actions always come with a little sugar attached as well. Thank you again and stay in touch with me.
    Jenna B. Married on 09/24/2020

Covid Wedding

John was extremely helpful in the wedding planning process. We put off get an officiant due to the uncertainty caused by Covid 19. John stepped in and adapted to our situation.He helped make sure things went smoothly.

Yours Forever Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jenna and Jelani it truly was my complete pleasure serving you and the family. May God continue to bless your marriage.
  • Sonya
    Sonya Married on 09/05/2020

Our Perfect Ceremony

Where can we start, from the very beginning when my now husband, Jordan first started looking for the perfect officiant to help set the tone for our entire wedding he found John. From the moment of requesting more information the communication was awesome. Excellent at getting back to you, being thorough in how the ceremony would go and really wanting to get to know the couple he was marrying. Charisma, heart, and really knows how to bring the guests together and gave great marital advice. Our Ceremony was heartfelt, funny, and charming, like the scene on a movie!! We instantly felt comfortable with John, his help at our rehearsal was also not forgotten. Thank you so much John!!
    -The Danners

Yours Forever Weddings's reply:

I’m overwhelmed by your comments. Sonya it was truly a great pleasure for me to be a part of your wedding and I couldn’t have been as effective without the cooperation I received from you and Jordan. May God continue to bless the two families. I’m truly humbled.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Yours Forever Weddings 1
Exclusive

7917 Peak Forest Way Elk Grove, CA, 95757
Location of (Yours Forever Weddings)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding