5331 Saint Kitts Ct., Stockton, CA 95210 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About One Great Wedding for You

One Great Wedding for You is a wedding officiant service based in Stockton, California. Pastor Clark Barnard, of One Great Wedding for You, is a non-denominational, Christian minister dedicated to providing custom vows and composing personalized wedding ceremonies. He will guide you through the process of planning a beautiful ceremony that reflects your faith, personality, relationship, and wishes.

Pastor Clark has 37 years of experience, and he can officiate a variety of weddings including Christian, interfaith, contemporary, and vow renewals. Pastor Clark also offers premarital counseling for couples, who wish to enhance their relationship and marriage . He is an ordained Christian minister and certified SYMBIS facilitator. His counseling services focus on marriage mindset, communication, personalty traits, role expectations, and more. Pastor Clark will put his passion for weddings, and his many years of experience to work for you, and turn your dreams for your wedding ceremony into a reality.

Follow One Great Wedding for You on

One Great Wedding for You 6
One Great Wedding for You 7

Jenny Wilkins · Married on 03/30/2019

We are so blessed we found Pastor Clark

From the beginning Pastor Clark was very responsive to my questions and was able to book me for my day. He met my husband and I months before the date to ask us questions and personalize our wedding. Instant connection with each other. He offered suggestions and was so kind. The week before the wedding he contacted me letting me know he had personalized the ceremony. Wedding day he arrived early and help organize and calm the bride. The ceremony was more beautiful and personal than I could of imagined. I'm so grateful and honored to of had Pastor Clark marry us. I highly recommend this kind hearted pastor to anyone looking for a special and personal wedding ceremony.

Sent on 04/08/2019
    One Great Wedding for You 8

Morgan · Married on 10/06/2018

My husband and I recently got married on 10/06/18 in Lodi, CA. I was stressed about finding someone locally to officiate our wedding and I was pleased when I came across Clark online! He was fabulous and everyone within my family and at the wedding loved him. He had so much passion and was very dedicated to making our ceremony perfect. I would highly recommend Clark for anyone’s wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    One Great Wedding for You 13
    One Great Wedding for You 14
  • W

wendy · Married on 07/08/2017

Clark Bernard married my daughter and her husband on 7/8/17. The ceremony was awesome and very professional. Clark exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend Clark to all your services.

The Speakman's and Ferreira's

Sent on 07/10/2017

One Great Wedding for You FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 240.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA