Jennifer Nolan Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,750 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,750 Most Popular Price

Based in Berryville, Virginia, Jennifer Nolan Photography is a business that specializes in capturing timeless wedding imagery. Jennifer is the company’s owner and lead creative. Her humble personality and a huge love of people make working alongside this expert seem like a dream. Jennifer is well-known for her innate talent behind the camera as well as her desire to establish real connections with her clients. She makes it her top-priority to accurately document each couple in a way that truly reflects their personalities and unique style.

Once you have decided that Jennifer Nolan Photography is the perfect professional to capture your wedding, you can be sure of a few things. Jennifer will go above and beyond to ensure a seamlessly stress-free experience. Your dream wedding vision is used as the main inspiration for Jennifer’s approach, meaning that your gallery is a visual representation of your one-of-a-kind love story.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,750

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

Maggie C. Married on 04/30/2022

JNP is amazing!

Jennifer and Chris were so wonderful to work with from the beginning to the end! Jennifer was kind, professional and very responsive. My husband and I usually feel very awkward in front of the camera, but Jennifer made us feel comfortable and guided us. She was also amazing at capturing photos of our fur baby. We received our sneak peek photos quickly and we are so in love with them! We can't wait to see the rest. We are so happy that we chose Jennifer and Chris to capture our wedding day!
  • Kathy
    Kathy B. Married on 11/13/2021

Above and beyond!

Where do I even start? Since the day I started researching vendors and I reached out to Jennifer, she has gone above and beyond. Our first contact was over the phone which I immediately loved! She asked detail questions about us, likes and dislikes which to my surprise she remembered through out the time we worked together. Immediately after I got off the phone with her I felt as though I had known this person. She was so easy to talk to but most importantly I felt heard. Both Jennifer and Chris listened to our requests and made our vision come true! It was very important to her to honor our request and even when it came to our engagement shoot, she felt it was important that it represented me which lead to a fun art museum adventure in DC/double date. Such a fun day!! Fast forward to the big day, both Jenny and Chris made sure not to miss a single detail. They split up to make sure they got bridal details as well as groomsmen details. They made sure they got pictures of not only everyone in attendance but those special candid moments between us and loved ones. But what I loved most was her attentiveness. Anyone planning or working in the wedding/bridal industry knows the amount of work that goes into this and how stressful it can be so her attention, communication with us and her team listening to us making us feel heard and actually following through is more than I could have ever asked for. So take this as your sign to book Jennifer Nolan Photography. I promise you will be in good hands and will not be disappointed.

Jennifer Nolan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kathy and Andrew it truly means the world to me that you see just how much your memories mean to us. I hope we get to work together again in the near future. 🤍
    Jacqueline Married on 11/12/2021

Team Jennifer Nolan Photography for Life

Jennifer and Chris were plain and simple, AMAZING! Such perfect professionals who were so much fun to work with throughout out morning time afternoon wedding ceremony, photo shoot, and reception! The photographs are immaculate and we are just in awe. The ease of communication and Jennifer’s instinct on the poses and locations that made beautiful photos are what makes her the professional that she is! I will recommend her to all of my friends and family for any professional shoots in the future!

Jennifer Nolan Photography's reply:

We had the best time with you and Noah! Thank you so much for your sweet words and the amazing ice cream recommendation. We can’t thank you enough for allowing us to capture your memories and letting us be part of your day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Berryville, Virginia Winchester, VA, 22611
Location of (Jennifer Nolan Photography)

Jennifer Nolan Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jennifer Nolan Photography include in the starting price?

Jennifer Nolan Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jennifer Nolan Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jennifer Nolan Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jennifer Nolan Photography offer?

Jennifer Nolan Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jennifer Nolan Photography offer?

Jennifer Nolan Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jennifer Nolan Photography offer for wedding events?

Jennifer Nolan Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Jennifer Nolan Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jennifer Nolan Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding