Jennifer Nolan Photography Reviews

4 Reviews for Jennifer Nolan Photography

• Kim

Kim L. · Married on 10/16/2020

Amazing Photographer

Jennifer Nolan Photography is amazing! When COVID disrupted our plans for a destination elopement, we decided to have a small COVID-safe wedding locally. We had three months to re-plan everything we'd already planned (think Cher in Clueless saying we needed to get to the kitchen and rearrange some things, in order to party with the Haitians). Jennifer was part of our "rearranging some things" and boy were we lucky to have her! After viewing her portfolio, Jennifer was on our shortlist of photographers to interview. From our first interaction, we knew we had a gem. We hired her and Chris (her partner) to take our engagement photos AND our wedding photos. They are all epic! She made us feel so comfortable and look so good! Jennifer also came with lists! Like... lists of things to do to prep and tips for staying on schedule on the wedding day. Totally useful stuff that one needs when re-planning a wedding. So, she's talented and organized. ...but wait, there's more. Jennifer and Chris are also nice. Nice, patient, and calm, which turns out to be exactly what I needed when (re)planning my (replacement) wedding in the middle of a global pandemic. Bottom line... Jennifer Nolan Photography rocks. You'll never regret hiring her.

Sent on 12/24/2020

Jennifer Nolan Photography's reply:

Thank you and Patrick for letting us take part in capturing your memories! You both were a dream to work with.

Mj Choe · Married on 09/19/2020

Quality and value

Our wedding was postponed twice due to Covid and our initial contracted photographer cancelled on us so I had to find a photographer last minute. Jennifer and her husband camehighly recommended to us by a coworker who had worked with them prior. They did an an outstanding job because the photos were amazing! Our first horrific experience with our first contracted photographer was, in hindsight, a blessing from God because it brought us to them. They were so flexible and easy to work with. Jennifer checked on us often and communication was clear and concise. She was also very caring and sympathetic to our busy schedule. They were so helpful in this strange time with the pandemic. Their product is well worth the cost. Their prices were super competitive compared to others. I also loved that their photos are unedited. Jennifer is truly amazing and such a gem.

Sent on 11/04/2020

Jennifer Nolan Photography's reply:

So thankful to have had the opportunity to work with you two. I’m so thrilled you love the way I edited the photos in a timeless fashion. Thank you for the honor of letting us be a part of such a beautiful day.
  • Ashley

Ashley E. · Married on 07/10/2020

Mini-wedding

I chose Jennifer based on her style of photos & editing for our mini-wedding... she definitely did not disappoint! If you’re looking for someone super sweet, professional & quick to respond, she’s the one for you! She made our whole experience easy from start to finish. We can’t wait to work with her again!

Sent on 07/11/2020

Jennifer Nolan Photography's reply:

Ashley and Jon...thank you so much for being such a dream to work with. I loved meeting you and your sweet family and taking part of such a beautiful day.

Leah · Married on 02/12/2020

She was amazing!

It was a pleasure working with Jennifer. She was very easy going and friendly. She made sure that any and all questions we had were answered quickly. What I enjoyed most about her was that I did not feel like I was working with a stranger but instead she quickly became a friend. Her willingness to help us every step of the way was something I as the bride was so thankful for. I just knew I could count on her. She made the photo taking experience fun and we have beautiful memories we can look back on. I cant recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Jennifer Nolan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! It means so much to us! We hope to be able to continue to serve you and your family in the future.