10 Casey Drive, Bristol, RI 02809 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,898
Availability Check your date

About Jennifer Neves Photography

Located in Bristol, Rhode Island and providing services to clients in the Providence and New Bedford regions, Jennifer Neves Photography is a wedding photography company that focuses its efforts on capturing candid, emotional moments. Armed with an array of professional equipment and experience, Jennifer will produce lifelong keepsakes that can be passed down from generation to generation.

Experience
Jennifer Neves opened her first studio in Bristol, Rhode Island over 25 years ago. Her extensive experience has allowed her to photograph many weddings and various portraits. Jennifer received her bachelor’s degree from Rhode Island College, but she continues to attend numerous classes, workshops, and seminars to keep her photography skills current with today’s trends and new technology.

Jennifer Neves Photography offers wedding photography packages to couples with various styles, tastes, and budgets. Services offered in the most popular wedding package include a second shooter, additional hours, engagement shoot, multiple locations, one event per day, digital files, and prints. Other services offered by the company include:

• Boudoir shoots
0008 jpeg

50 Reviews for Jennifer Neves Photography

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2018

Best photographer ever!

Where do I even begin with Jen! From the moment me and my now husband Greg met Jen at our initial meeting we knew! We knew she had to be our photographer! The passion she showed from that first meeting got us excited for our own wedding. Then we did our engagement photo shoot with Jen and we felt at such ease and it felt like we were hanging with an old friend for a couple of hours. And when we got back those pictures we fell in love and got SO excited for our wedding day! Fast forward to October 2018 our wedding day! OH it happened to be calling for a monsoon day of. Jen called me a few days beforehand to go over day of details and also to calm my nerves. To let me know we would have fun and she would bring the umbrellas we had our plan B for first look photos. Before Jen got to me, day of she sent a text a heartfelt text,which I will forever cherish.Day of downpouring but didn't even matter! Jen had us and the WHOLE bridal party laughing and enjoying ourselves. She kept everyone on task for the day with a smile and a sense of humor. She felt like she was just part of our party which she was! We just got our pictures back and Jen captured the heart of the whole day. Through her pictures we get to relive the best day of our lives for the rest of our lives. The pictures she captures are so flawless and no filter and just beautiful. Jen isn't just our wedding photographer but she has such a place in our hearts and lives way past the wedding day. We know we will stay in touch with Jen and we do know if we have a little one next,who we want to capture those first moments. Until forever whenever someone will ask us for a recommendation for a photographer it will 1000% Jen Neves forever! She was our favorite vendor and person. She was more than our photographer she has a big place in this new chapter of our lives. WE LOVE JEN!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Photographer!

My husband and I booked Jen as our wedding photographer and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! From the moment we met with Jen, we connected instantly. She made us feel so comfortable the first day we met that I knew I needed someone like this on our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding, Jen was excellent with responding to any questions we had and always offered to meet with us to go over any details. She even took the time to call me a couple times before the big day to check in to see how I was doing and if I had any questions or concerns.
    Jen was so amazing the day of our wedding and did such a great job with sticking to our timeline and made sure things kept moving along, not to mention she worked so well with all of our vendors!
    My husband and I were so excited to see the pictures from our wedding day and they did not disappoint. Her work truly lives up to her reputation. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful and could not ask for anything more! My husband and I will cherish these pictures for a lifetime. If you have the opportunity to book Jen as your wedding photographer, do it!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Jennifer Neves Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,898.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

• Aldrich House
    Aldrich House Historic Weddings

It is my pleasure to endorse Jennifer Neves Photography. Very professional and you will be satisfied!

• 10 Casey Drive Bristol, RI, 02809 See on map