Jennifer Neves Photography

Bristol, RI View map
$3,898 Most Popular Price

$3,898 Most Popular Price

Located in Bristol, Rhode Island and providing services to clients in the Providence and New Bedford regions, Jennifer Neves Photography is a wedding photography company that focuses its efforts on capturing candid, emotional moments. Armed with an array of professional equipment and experience, Jennifer will produce lifelong keepsakes that can be passed down from generation to generation.

Experience
Jennifer Neves opened her first studio in Bristol, Rhode Island over 25 years ago. Her extensive experience has allowed her to photograph many weddings and various portraits. Jennifer received her bachelor’s degree from Rhode Island College, but she continues to attend numerous classes, workshops, and seminars to keep her photography skills current with today’s trends and new technology.

Jennifer Neves Photography offers wedding photography packages to couples with various styles, tastes, and budgets. Services offered in the most popular wedding package include a second shooter, additional hours, engagement shoot, multiple locations, one event per day, digital files, and prints. Other services offered by the company include:

• Boudoir shoots
  • Liability insurance
  • Wedding albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush mount
  • Proofs
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3895.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3898

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Sylvia D. Married on 09/11/2020

RI’s Finest!

Jen was such a pleasure to work with every step of the way! She really helped me map out the timeline of my day, gave me amazing advice when I asked her for it, and even went above and beyond in several incidents on my wedding day. Her expertise and professionalism is exactly what any bride would dream to have on her wedding day. Jen knows exactly how to lead and guide the wedding party and family to capture amazing shots in a fun and enjoyable way. With Jen as your photographer, you’ll instantly know you made the right decision.
  • Katie
    Katie M. Married on 09/29/2019

Truly captures the love and happiness of your big day.

To start, Jenn was so welcoming and beyond friendly/nice. She makes you feel right at home and is very helpful with all the planning. I met with her a couple times before the wedding to set up how the day will go and to see what pictures I would like. I'm very particular so I showed up with veryyy specific shots and ideas. Jenn printed this all out and brought with her on the day of. She did not disappoint and captured everything I asked for as well as so many unique shots of her own. She truly captured the day perfectly.
    Day of, Jenn showed up early and got right to work on detail shots. They were so beautiful; I absolutely love them! It was awesome seeing these when our photos came in because I was getting ready during that and did not see them. She also does an awesome bride reveal with the bridesmaids. These were seriously the coolest pictures.; everyone's faces were priceless.
    Then we did a first look, family formals, and bridal party formals. Our wedding party was very large (20 of us) and rather rowdy group, Jenn had her work cut out! She handled us great and really got everyone to focus for the shots in a funny but assertive way. It was just what we needed! Along with the formals she took amazing candids during the ceremony and reception of guests. She captured the laughter, love, and genuine happiness that Cody and I felt throughout the day.
    We received our pictures about 7 weeks after the wedding on a usb drive. She sends you all of them so we got about 800 edited pictures to look through which was awesome. We relived the day as we sorted out our favorites to make an album. Jenn is a must hire photographer for your big day!!
  • Erica
    Erica H. Married on 09/22/2019

Jennifer Neves- great talent

You cannot go wrong when hiring Jennifer Neves. She is an incredibly talented artist and is very creative. She makes sure that your day goes very smoothly and she made it less stressful for us. She made us feel like we were celebrities on our special day and kept everyone including vendors on task and on time. She is totally worth every cent!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Aldrich House Aldrich House Historic Weddings

It is my pleasure to endorse Jennifer Neves Photography. Very professional and you will be satisfied!

10 Casey Drive Bristol, RI, 02809
Location of (Jennifer Neves Photography)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding