Jennifer Neves Photography Reviews

50 | Bristol, RI

50 Reviews for Jennifer Neves Photography

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2018

Best photographer ever!

Where do I even begin with Jen! From the moment me and my now husband Greg met Jen at our initial meeting we knew! We knew she had to be our photographer! The passion she showed from that first meeting got us excited for our own wedding. Then we did our engagement photo shoot with Jen and we felt at such ease and it felt like we were hanging with an old friend for a couple of hours. And when we got back those pictures we fell in love and got SO excited for our wedding day! Fast forward to October 2018 our wedding day! OH it happened to be calling for a monsoon day of. Jen called me a few days beforehand to go over day of details and also to calm my nerves. To let me know we would have fun and she would bring the umbrellas we had our plan B for first look photos. Before Jen got to me, day of she sent a text a heartfelt text,which I will forever cherish.Day of downpouring but didn't even matter! Jen had us and the WHOLE bridal party laughing and enjoying ourselves. She kept everyone on task for the day with a smile and a sense of humor. She felt like she was just part of our party which she was! We just got our pictures back and Jen captured the heart of the whole day. Through her pictures we get to relive the best day of our lives for the rest of our lives. The pictures she captures are so flawless and no filter and just beautiful. Jen isn't just our wedding photographer but she has such a place in our hearts and lives way past the wedding day. We know we will stay in touch with Jen and we do know if we have a little one next,who we want to capture those first moments. Until forever whenever someone will ask us for a recommendation for a photographer it will 1000% Jen Neves forever! She was our favorite vendor and person. She was more than our photographer she has a big place in this new chapter of our lives. WE LOVE JEN!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Photographer!

My husband and I booked Jen as our wedding photographer and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! From the moment we met with Jen, we connected instantly. She made us feel so comfortable the first day we met that I knew I needed someone like this on our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding, Jen was excellent with responding to any questions we had and always offered to meet with us to go over any details. She even took the time to call me a couple times before the big day to check in to see how I was doing and if I had any questions or concerns.
    Jen was so amazing the day of our wedding and did such a great job with sticking to our timeline and made sure things kept moving along, not to mention she worked so well with all of our vendors!
    My husband and I were so excited to see the pictures from our wedding day and they did not disappoint. Her work truly lives up to her reputation. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful and could not ask for anything more! My husband and I will cherish these pictures for a lifetime. If you have the opportunity to book Jen as your wedding photographer, do it!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 10/07/2018

If I could give Jen more than five stars, I would. If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, call Jen first, because you won’t need to book any other appointments after meeting her. Upon walking into her studio on our first meeting, she put me and my parents at ease. She has a wonderful, bubbly personality, a great eye, and is a stickler for detail. She made sure she kept to our timeline throughout the day while also getting all of our important shots. I can’t imagine having another photographer at my wedding. Having a photographer you feel comfortable with is super important, because he/she will be with you all day, more so than any other vendor. Having Jen as your photographer will make your day that much more enjoyable. I can’t wait to see the beautiful pictures that she took!

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/29/2018

Jen is utterly amazing. She is so personable. We enjoyed every moment we got to work with her.

Ellery · Married on 08/26/2018

Jennifer was so great from the beginning. She answered all my questions in such a timely manner and having done a ton of weddings in Newport before, was willing and ready to offer a bunch of suggestions for engagement photos, first looks, etc. On the day of, she arrived right on time. She did such a great job corralling our wedding party to ensure that we got all the photos we wanted and did her best to keep us all on time. The photos we received (only a few weeks after the wedding!) were perfect, and there were so many candid emotional snapshots that my husband and I will treasure forever. I highly recommend Jennifer! She will be a constant support and friend during the whole process!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2018

From start to finish, Jen was amazing! She was very professional, but it also felt like she was part of the group! She paid attention to every little detail (she even had extra bobby pins to hold my veil down). Jen is incredibly talented, and her photographs are proof of that. I would highly recommend her for any of your photography needs, especially your wedding day!

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

When my mom and I left from our meeting with Jennifer Neves we knew we had found our photographer. She has a passion for what she does which truly shines through all of her pictures. On the day of our wedding, Jen took charge as soon as she arrived. She really helped us stay on schedule while getting truly amazing pictures. It was really nice having someone there to tell me exactly what pictures we needed to take and when they needed to be completed by. As a schedule-oriented person, I really needed this on a day where so many things were out of my control. Jen is a perfectionist, she doesn’t want “good” pictures she wants “amazing” pictures and will make sure she does everything in her power to get them. After our ceremony, we wanted to take a group picture outside of the church. With 200 guests, this was not an easy task however, Jen was able to get the perfect shot while standing on top of a car. This is the kind of dedication you get from Jen. Another one of our requests was to make sure we wouldn’t miss any of our cocktail hour. We had about 2 hours between the ceremony and reception to take pictures and Jen took advantage of each second. In the short amount of time, we were able to take pictures outside the church, at a park near the water as well as at the venue. She really managed the time well and made sure that we had each formal picture we requested as well as ones she knew we’d want even if we hadn’t asked (she does have much more experience with weddings than I do!) Every moment of our wedding was captured – we can relive the entire day. Our pictures are amazing and perfectly captured our best day ever. Throughout the wedding processes, Jen was more than willing to answer questions and give advice as to what she thought would work best. Whether about the pictures or other wedding logistics, whenever I emailed Jen I almost immediately got a response. Overall, Jen did a fantastic job and was absolutely one of our favorite vendors!

Alexis Marriott · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely amazing

Jennifer was so amazing from beginning to end for our wedding. From the moment we booked her, she was timely in responding, on top of alternative options should it rain on our wedding, and met with us in person before the wedding to go over any special requests. She also has an AMAZING personality and made sure all of our special moments were captured. I even had certain photos I had seen online that I asked if we could recreate and she not only ensured we recreated them, they were even better! I HIGHLY recommend Jennifer. Our photos will be images we will cherish for years!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

I don't even know where to begin! Jenn is honestly the most amazing wedding photographer ever! She is absolutely amazing! Jenn is the sweetest, most passionate, photographer I've ever met! She photographed my wedding so beautifully. Not only did she take incredible pictures she helped make my day flow so smoothly! It was almost like having a wedding planner! I had a large wedding party of 18 and Jenn managed to get everyone looking and smiling all at once! Every photo is flawless, I don't know how I'll chose! Jenn also took into account every detail from our consultations and meetings! She worked so well with my wedding party, especially my sister with a disability! Everyone at my wedding said that Jenn was easily the best wedding photographers they've ever seen! You won't be disappointed in choosing Jenn!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Allison · Married on 11/04/2017

There is no amount of words I can say that would help me articulate how amazing Jen is, including her charisma and her professionalism. When my husband and I were searching for a wedding photographer, Jen was the third person we spoke with and we knew off the bat that she was the one. Jen was always available to answer any questions I had, giv m her opinions on things I was debating, and most importantly, ensured the day went smoothly - she surpassed all expectations and did an AMAZING job of ensuring the bridal party was attentive and where they need to be. I could sit here and write all day about Jen and how amazing she is, but looking at her work alone just tells you how amazing she is. She was by far my favorite vendor and I would choose her everyday. Our wedding day was amazing and that was largely due to Jen being a part of it. BEST PHOTOGRAPHER IN NEW ENGLAND! xoxox

Linda · Married on 10/07/2017

Jennifer did a fantastic job and was super accommodating. I was super picky and wanted pictures of everyone, including many of my friends which wasn't a problem with Jenn. I can't believe how wonderful the pictures came out; the editing was awesome. After this wonderful experience I wouldn't trust anyone else with my pictures; in fact, I am planning on setting up another appointment to have pictures done of my future grandchild. If you want beautiful pictures of your wedding, I would recommend that you call Jenn.

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2017

Words cannot express how wonderful Jen and her team were. She captured so many special moments that my husband and I will be able to cherish forever. She is extremely talented and knows exactly what she is doing. She is creative, fun, and loves what she does. She kept us and our wedding party on track and made sure we were able to make it to our own cocktail hour. She met with us more then once and took the time to make sure we covered every detail and that we were happy. Jen thanks so much for all your hard work and dedication! ❤️ Jen G

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2017

We just had our engagement session with Jenn, and we are already certain there is no better photographer around! Jenn is so fun and lively to work with, and definitely has an eye for details that make every photo nothing less than perfect! We were already blown away with the quality of our engagement photos, we cannot wait for her to capture our big day!

Sent on 08/30/2016

cassie · Married on 06/10/2017

If I could give Jennifer Neves more than 5 stars, I would in a heartbeat! Picking out a wedding photographer was actually the easiest decision we made while wedding planning, you are seriously doing yourself an injustice if you do not book her! From our initial email inquiry to her parting goodbye late in the night, she is nothing short than amazing! Where do I even start with Jen? First of all the amount of energy and passion she has for what she does is evident right when you meet her and shows in the quality of her work. Her personality and charisma is exactly what sets her apart from other photographers. We went in for a consultation and left hours later, fast friends and I loved her spirit, professionalism, her engaging personality, and humorous nature and I knew she had to part of my day! My husband and I left the meeting, and said “SHES THE ONE” and booked immediately after. She was amazing and spent so much time shooting our engagement photos, that we still receive compliments on them a year later. She also shot an amazing boudoir shoot for me, and made me feel comfortable and sexy and was so encouraging during the process, she helped calm my nerves and reassure me my husband will love the photos, which he did! Now on our wedding day, there are not enough words to describe how seriously amazing she was. When no one was doing what they were supposed to do, or where they were supposed to be, she directs in a way people listen, she is efficient, and has mastered time management and kept us right on our timeline almost effortlessly. I don’t know how she got in all of the pictures we wanted and had discussed prior but she got the job done. I haven’t seen the photos yet but I am without a doubt 100% confident I will be obsessed with them. Her assistant Ryan was also super helpful, cheerful and highly talented as well. Her talent cannot be measured, her personality is unmatched by any of the photographers I have met while wedding planning. I thank you so much for m

Sent on 07/11/2017

Mayra · Married on 11/11/2016

Jennifer Neves Photography is freaking AMAZING!!!
    Since our first meeting at Jennifer's studio we felt we were going to have an amazing, crazy and fun wedding journey. We both were super excited to have Jen as our photographer that as soon we got home from meeting her we texted "we will be delighted to have you as our photographer!!" We are honored and humbled that she agreed. Jen is a true knowledgeable photography professional. She made us feel very super comfortable during the engagement photo shoot and she quickly got a sense of who we are as a couple. All the pictures came out great and we have them around the house now. We remember that during our year of wedding planning, Jennifer went for additional photography training. That tells you that even if she is the BEST!!! she will go beyond expectations. During our wedding day, the wedding party fell quickly in love with her. Jen and her assistant made our wedding party and families feel like movie stars while we got glamorous in Newport, RI. We both felt like queens during our magical wedding day thanks to Jennifer Neves Photography and her team. Our wedding photos tell the story of love, friendship and commitment like an actual movie. We love all of them!
    We go through life and make some not great choices, we are glad that having Jennifer Neves Photography as our wedding and future photographer is not one of them! So if you are looking to have the BEST PHOTOGRAPHER please look no further!

Sent on 01/12/2017

tiffany · Married on 09/29/2016

I don't even know where to begin. I knew I wanted Jenn to be my photographer, right from the second I knew I was getting married. I spoke to her to make sure she available before I saved the date of the wedding! I saw her pictured all over Facebook and the great reviews on wedding websites, that it just made it so easy to choose. Her work is phenomenal and speaks for itself; BUT she is way more than that. It's from the first meeting; she just greets you with this warmth and excitement. You see the true PASSION that she has for what she does. She will do anything and goes above and beyond to make sure everything runs smoothly. She's not only your photographer, but your little event coordinator for the day. We all loved how professional she is, but she is so FUN at the same time. I truly would give her 100 stars, because 5 stars doesn't cut it. This girl is AMAZING!!!! 9.4.16

Sent on 09/29/2016

Cassidy · Married on 09/26/2016

Book her! She is worth every penny spent. She organized my wedding party, made my girls all feel included, coordinated with the venue, DJ, and florets. Answered questions and returned emails quickly. Thought of things I didn't even consider until talking with her. Cleaned my dress when I poured red wine on it, arrived early, stayed late, stayed on schedule. She was more then I could of asked for. And did I mention she also takes amazing photos!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/03/2016

Amazing! It was obvious from our first e-mail that Jennifer stood out from other photographers. She was always responsive, enthusiastic, professional and went above and beyond of what a wedding photographer should do! I'm so glad I went with Jennifer, the pictures are flawless and she captured some great memories! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/06/2016

John · Married on 08/07/2016

Jennifer Neves is the best photographer around PERIOD. She absolutely be there for you 100% and capture the best moments at your wedding and more! She is an amazing person and I absolutely love the work she has done for me and for everyone else she took a picture of! Don't hesitate, book her now you wont be dissapointed!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/07/2016

Jennifer Neves is AMAZING! I fell in love with her as soon as we met. Not only is she the best photographer you can have for your wedding but she is sweet, fun, energetic, and the most positive person you could ever work with while planning your wedding. Jennifer was on schedule from the second the day started until the moment the night was ending. I felt like she was a savior on our wedding day because she kept our wedding party moving along to make sure she got all the shots we requested and made sure my husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding. When we were given our wedding photos we couldn't pick or choose which to pick to feature in our home because they were all beautiful! She is so creative and talented with her work that it made my husband and I feel like our wedding photos were out of a magazine! We were given our pictures so prompt and quickly we were actually just getting back from our honeymoon when she called us to let us know photos were ready (about 3 weeks!) You will not be disappointed with Jennifer. We recommend her to all our friends and family and will continue to do so! Thank you Jenn for being the best! We hope to have you again for our next event in the future (Hopefully it will be a maternity session!) :) -Love Always, Stephanie + Alex

Sent on 01/03/2017

Raveena · Married on 07/31/2016

Jenny is absolutely amazing. I cannot even put into words just how amazing she is. She is very attentive to detail and even though you know she has a million other brides, she makes you feel like there is no one else that she is working with. She plans for every little detail, things you would forget. She notices everything down to a crease in a shirt that needs to be straightened before getting the perfect shot. She is the best in the industry without a doubt. There is no way I would have gotten through my wedding day without her!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

When my husband and I sat with Jennifer we knew within a couple minutes we found our photographer. Her welcoming personality makes you feel as though you have been friends for years!! Jennifer and her team are professionals on all levels. They make you laugh and feel relaxed while you and the wedding party are trying to capture every second of the day! Let's be honest brides that day can be a little overwhelming (in the best way possible) and Jennifer will make sure to keep you on track which is exactly what you need!! You give her a list of pictures you want on the big day and she won't go home until there all checked off!!! Brides do yourself a favor and go with Jennifer Neves and that will be one less thing you have to worry about !! She's the best!! My only regret is not getting a picture with her. Lol
    Jennifer - thank your again!!!!

Mr.&Mrs. Interlini
    July 2 2016

Sent on 08/07/2016

M · Married on 06/25/2016

Dear Jen,
    You are amazing. We so enjoy working with you. Having you at our wedding was like having another supportive friend around! We had heard how important it is to work with a good photographer – both one that is talented in the craft as one that you feel a positive connection with so everyone is relaxed and enjoying the experience – which will show in the pictures. You were perfect. Your talent behind the camera is clear and the pictures you take are magnificent. Your artistry in arranging gorgeous photographs (as well as some very fun ones!) is amazing. We also appreciate your positive presence and support throughout the process – you made it fun for us from the first day and fun for our families and friends the day of! We also appreciate that you were able to take the pictures of the people we love in such a smooth , positive, and efficient way that it felt seamless and everyone was able to fully attend and enjoy the cocktail hour and party! We are so looking forward to continuing the process with you as we put together an album of your beautiful work capturing beautiful memories.

Sent on 08/06/2016

Christine · Married on 06/19/2016

Words can't express how grateful we are that we chose Jen. From the beginning she listened to everything we wanted. We were impressed with our on location engagement session at Newport Vineyard's but, we were blown away by our wedding photos. Jennifer was early for our wedding and stay well into the evening. Jen went above and beyond in every aspect. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 07/14/2016