Burbank, CA 91505 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Jasso Photography

Southern California based wedding photographer. Jennifer captures the intimiate moments that will last a lifetime. Using technical skill and a creative eye, Jennifer will create images you will cherish.

Follow Jennifer Jasso Photography on

Jennifer Jasso Photography 4
Jennifer Jasso Photography 5

Ciara · Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome Wedding Photographer

Jennifer was amazing to work with. My husband and I aren't your typical bride and groom, we're a bit on the spooky side of things, and Jenn was super open to our ideas and tossed in a bunch of her own. We did our engagement photos at the Los Angeles Haunted Hayride and she did a great job of utilizing the backdrop to not only suit our taste, but capture classy photos. She was so flexible in terms of scheduling and did a really great job working around our busy schedules.

Jenn knew my wedding venue really well and she already had a plan for where we were going to do portraits, first-look, etc. It was a relief to have one less thing to worry about. She also did a great job of of meeting my demanding shot list. When we were getting ready for the ceremony and during the reception she was like a ninja, meaning I didn't feel like she and her assistant were ever in the way. We have so many great photos from our wedding day. We even had to add 10 extra pages to our album because she got so many good shots we simply couldn't narrow it down.

The package we purchased from her included our engagement photos, wedding day photos, and an album. It was a great value and I'm so glad we went with her. She was very responsive to emails and phone calls as well. I felt like all my questions got answered right away.

If you want a great photographer who is flexible, creative, easy to work with, reliable, straightforward, responsive and really good under pressure, Jenn is your gal. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Jennifer Jasso Photography 6

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing Wedding Photography

Jenn is the greatest photographer I have ever worked with. She responds quickly, is so thorough in planning and scheduling, and is very kind yet firm in getting everyone together for photos. Seriously the smoothest wedding photos ever! Jenn also did our engagement photos at Santa Monica Pier. She was so fun and really made my husband and I feel comfortable. I highly recommend Jenn! Her assistant Heather is also super fantastic.

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic!

Jennifer shot my sister's wedding a few years ago and I fell in love with her photos. I was so happy she was available for my wedding day.

Jennifer is an amazing photographer! She is funny, friendly, professional, and down to earth. My husband and I had an awesome time working with her and Christine. They were flexible and accommodating with our photo list, and requests from our family members and guests. We felt calm and comfortable with them the entire day.

We had our wedding ceremony in the Mural Room at the Santa Barbara Courthouse. They were able to get a group shot of us and our guests (60 people total) in a timely matter with other wedding ceremonies occurring that day. They were very creative and suggested areas around the courthouse to take photos at that we never thought of. They were working non-stop the entire day.

We had extra time to take photos before cocktail hour started, so they suggested to take photos at the beach...best idea ever! We had the greatest time walking along the beach and taking in the moment.

She is also quick and was able to send a preview of photos in about a week. Thank you again to Jennifer and Christine for a fun and memorable day!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Jennifer Jasso Photography 7
    Jennifer Jasso Photography 8
    Jennifer Jasso Photography 9
    Jennifer Jasso Photography 10

Jennifer Jasso Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Burbank, California, 91505 See on map