Burbank, CA 91505 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Jasso Photography

Southern California based wedding photographer. Jennifer captures the intimiate moments that will last a lifetime. Using technical skill and a creative eye, Jennifer will create images you will cherish.

Follow Jennifer Jasso Photography on

Jennifer Jasso Photography 3
Jennifer Jasso Photography 4

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing Wedding Photography

Jenn is the greatest photographer I have ever worked with. She responds quickly, is so thorough in planning and scheduling, and is very kind yet firm in getting everyone together for photos. Seriously the smoothest wedding photos ever! Jenn also did our engagement photos at Santa Monica Pier. She was so fun and really made my husband and I feel comfortable. I highly recommend Jenn! Her assistant Heather is also super fantastic.

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic!

Jennifer shot my sister's wedding a few years ago and I fell in love with her photos. I was so happy she was available for my wedding day.

Jennifer is an amazing photographer! She is funny, friendly, professional, and down to earth. My husband and I had an awesome time working with her and Christine. They were flexible and accommodating with our photo list, and requests from our family members and guests. We felt calm and comfortable with them the entire day.

We had our wedding ceremony in the Mural Room at the Santa Barbara Courthouse. They were able to get a group shot of us and our guests (60 people total) in a timely matter with other wedding ceremonies occurring that day. They were very creative and suggested areas around the courthouse to take photos at that we never thought of. They were working non-stop the entire day.

We had extra time to take photos before cocktail hour started, so they suggested to take photos at the beach...best idea ever! We had the greatest time walking along the beach and taking in the moment.

She is also quick and was able to send a preview of photos in about a week. Thank you again to Jennifer and Christine for a fun and memorable day!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Jennifer Jasso Photography 5
    Jennifer Jasso Photography 6
    Jennifer Jasso Photography 7
    Jennifer Jasso Photography 8

Jenny · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic at capturing candid shots

My husband and I spent more time looking for our photographer than any other vendor. We weren't a fan of the washed-out Instagram style or angry bride genre of photos, we needed someone we could afford (our budget was $3K, we ultimately came in at $3500) and we wanted someone we felt comfortable with who was also reliable. I had fallen in love with another photographer's work, but she kept blowing us off. That was a non-starter. Thank god we found Jenn. We met her at the Camarillo Bridal Show and liked her right away. Neither of us especially likes having our picture taken -- my husband prefers candids while I like posed shots so I don't look like a goober. Jenn found a way to make us both happy. We did an engagement shoot with her partially for practice. Even though my makeup person bailed at the last minute, the engagement shots turned out beautifully. She spent extra time with us to make sure we got through everything on our list. She has a great sense of composition and color, and she was good at coaching us in a way that didn't make us feel self-conscious. I also came with some poses in mind, which helped with variety.

For the actual wedding, she and her 2nd photographer did a beautiful job. I love how I look in 95% of the pictures, and they're *gorgeous*. She caught some amazing spur-of-the-moment shots -- my mom's face puckering from a cocktail, my husband lifting me while dancing. My dad has Parkinson's and so his affect can be blank at times. She captured some beautiful photos of his natural warm expression that I'll always treasure.

Tl;dr: Love Jenn, love her work, highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Jennifer Jasso Photography's reply:

You are an amazing bride. It was joy to be part of your wedding! Thank you so much for the kind words. Means so much

Jennifer Jasso Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Burbank, California, 91505 See on map