Jennifer Clapp Photography

Folsom, CA View map
$3,700 Most Popular Price

$3,700 Most Popular Price

At Jennifer Clapp Photography, I create an unforgettable experience for my clients - from the moment we meet in consultation, to your wedding day. I am all about getting to know couples, their love stories, what they love about each other, the Proposal, their families, and just how it all begins. Because, well, I am a sucker for a good love story.

For me, I shoot images that draw emotion and tell a certain story. My goal is to use my creativity to capture those authentic moments as if I was not even there.

• Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,700

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Jenny
    Jenny W. Married on 04/04/2022

Jen is awesome

Jen was AMAZING! She captured such beautiful photos of our wedding - we're so thankful for her expertise & calming personality on our big day. We had an engagement shoot with Jen which was wonderful as well, which I'd recommend for anyone so you can better get to know your photographer. Jen was super easy to work with and got REALLY great shots throughout the wedding. Book Jen TODAY!
  • Andra
    Andra R. Married on 08/09/2020

Delivered beyond expectations!

Jennifer and her team are well organized and easy to deal with. I met with her and reviewed all the shots I was interested in getting and she got them and MORE! As you all know, planning a wedding is A LOT. Especially if you don't have a coordinator. Jen and her team made it so easy. She leverages modern portals and tools to gather your information and easy contracts via DocuSign to make execution easy. She listened to ALL my asks, (even the crazy ones!!!) and delivered beyond what we could have even hoped or imagined. Our wedding photos are amazing. She took the time to get to know what we wanted and were hoping for and she was so well organized on the day of it put my mind at ease. She and her second shooter even managed ALL our family photos and the mixes needed beautifully. I've had the pleasure and honor of growing up with Jennifer, so my expectations were sky high - and SHE DELIVERED! Thank you again for capturing our wedding so beautifully, Jen! We absolutely love our photos and the fact you captured that day for us so impeccably. AND- you made it so easy. Probably the easiest part of all my planning. THANK YOU!
  • Michael
    Michael R. Married on 07/27/2019

A 5 Star Photographer!

The thing that very first drew me to Jen was the beauty of her photos. When we met with her, she had such an ease to her personality that we immediately felt comfortable. While reviewing her portfolio it stood out to me how experienced she is. Her photos had small details that only a skilled photographer would notice. Our engagement shoot was a blast and we couldn鈥檛 wait for our big day. On the day of our wedding, Jen exceeded every expectation we had. She was fun and upbeat, laid-back and go with the flow enough to keep us at ease, organized and on-top of things enough to keep us on schedule and so friendly that she fit in with all of our guests. She posted sneak-peek photos within a couple of days that had us swooning! Our entire folder of pictures came quickly after the wedding. They portrayed our day better than we could have ever hoped. She had a fantastic mix of candid, stylized and detail pictures. She captured memories that will last us a lifetime. We are forever grateful! I would HIGHLY recommend Jen as your photographer!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Lerone & Ashley
    105 photos 路 10/18/2019

Sounds Elevated Sounds Elevated Wedding DJs

Jennifer is awesome! I worked with her on an event in Lake Tahoe this fall and I found her to be easy going, all smiles and very professional! After the event I reached out for photos and she was very prompt in her response and super accommodating. Plus her photos are simply amazing! I would absolutely hire her as a photographer.

It's All About The Details It's All About The Details Wedding Cakes

Jennifer Clapp is an amazing photographer with an eye for the unique & beautiful photos.

Jensen Wedding Films Jensen Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

I just finished filming a wedding with Jennifer and her talented crew of photographers and got to witness first-hand her attention to detail and creativity. I would heartily endorse her!

1750 Prairie City Rd. Suite 130-700 Folsom, CA, 95630-6480
Location of (Jennifer Clapp Photography)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding