861 maria dr, Petaluma, CA 94954 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,300
Availability Check your date

About Jennifer Bagwell Photography

am a Southern California Native who moved to Sonoma County in 2000 for college and haven't looked back since.

My family is my life, my motivation, my everything. I use my love for my family as inspiration to truly engage with you and your family to create authentic portraits you will cherish forever. I don't take life too seriously so we're gonna have one heck of a time getting to know one another!

I take a more photojournalistic approach as I capture candid memories from afar and spend small but productive amounts of time capturing beautiful, timeless, non posey portraits. I like to keep everything as natural, fun, and effortless as I can. I want the photo to not only be a beautiful portrait of you but a memory of a fun time had while capturing it!

• Michael Keel Photography
WehrmanWedding1873
roy wedding 1247

23 Reviews for Jennifer Bagwell Photography

Diana · Married on 09/29/2018

I hired Jennifer to do my daughters engagement and wedding pictures. Her pictures are beautiful and she has personality plus! It was as if a member of the family was shooting the wedding. Her enthusiasm is infectious. She has sneak peak shots on her Facebook page soon after the event which I was able to share with family before they left town. Jennifer is a gem!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Kali · Married on 03/03/2018

I was fortunate enough to do an internship five years ago at a winery in Sonoma County where I met Jennifer. Working with Jennifer behind the scenes introduced me to her style, her professionalism, attention to detail, and overall amazingness! I knew from that time that when I got married I would want Jennifer to be my photographer. Ever since then I have been following her on Instagram, which just solidified that I loved everything she did!
    Doing our engagement photos with Jenn in August was so much fun! She has such a great sense of humor and has an approach that doesn’t make you feel that you’re being photographed. She just wants you both to just be yourselves and she is there to capture your love! Once we got our engagement photos back, it made me even more excited for the wedding!
    We were met with a hiccup leading up to the wedding. The Tubbs fire in October unfortunately destroyed our original venue. During this time, not only did Jennifer reach out and check to see how we were doing but also to give us recommendations of other venues to reach out to.
    Working with Jenn and her assistant Melissa leading up to the wedding was seamless. Their checklists and “must have” photo lists were so helpful and really helped to streamline our planning process and streamline our thoughts in regards to what photos we wanted. There were some family drama issues which made me nervous for the family photos, but Jenn was so quick and efficient that nobody in the family had time to blink because there were so many moving parts for the family photos!
    Jenn is just fabulous. We opted to complete all of our pictures before the ceremony, but there was a small hiccup with the timeline for our pictures before the ceremony. We ended up starting 30 minutes behind schedule but due to Jenn’s quick and efficient style, her experience, and expertise, we ended up 5 minutes ahead of schedule! We cannot stop looking at the pictures!! I want them all printed and scattered around my house!

Sent on 06/11/2018

lindsay · Married on 08/04/2017

I don't even know where to begin when discussing how much I admire Jenn and her work. I was very lucky to have Jenn as my wedding photographer. What makes her so special is that while her work, which is in a league of its own, is spectacular, her personality and the energy she brings to the wedding day is incomparable. All of the groomsmen and bridesmaids felt so comfortable and natural in front of the camera because of the atmosphere that she created. Her second shooter, Lindsey, was wonderful as well, and her personal assistant, Melissa, is an absolute sweetheart. My photos are breathtaking, and all it takes is showing someone one picture for them to say, "Omg, who was your photographer?" I preferred a combination of candids as well as formal photos, and she delivered perfectly. Her heart shines as bright as her photographs, and there is no doubt in my mind she'll be one of the best decisions you make for your big day. I can't say enough about you, Jenn! Thank you for everything.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Jennifer Bagwell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6300
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Vineyard Events
    Vineyard Events Wedding Planners

Where to start with Jenn........ She is fun and efficient and SO talented and can magically make everyone in the wedding party feel comfortable and relaxed. She brings a sense of humor to the party, but I can always count on her to be crying right alongside me during a ceremony. She can sense a reaction before it happens so she manages to capture the most perfect and unplanned moments. The finished product is always so perfect too!!

• Sbragia Family Vineyards
    Sbragia Family Vineyards Winery Weddings

Jennifer has a terrific talent to photograph and capture all the special moments of your day.

• Your Sweet Expectations
    Your Sweet Expectations Wedding Cakes

Jennifer Bagwell Photography - Wow!! Jennifer is absolutely energetic and cares so much about her clients! She has an eye for the perfect shot and captures not the picture but the feeling behind it all. She is a delight to work with and I have complete confidence when I refer Jennifer Bagwell Photography.

• 861 maria dr Petaluma, 94954 See on map