Oakmont, PA 15139 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jenni Grace Photography

The biggest compliment that I get when presenting a couple with their wedding images is that I was able to capture moments and freeze frame memories that would otherwise escape their memory in years to come. Whether it be a small bouquet of dandelions offered to the bride by the flower girl or a tender tear from their ever strong father these moments are captured and gilded in time. The laughter, the tears, the fun and the loving moments are all gathered together to make one of the most amazing days of your lives. I love to gather all of these emotions and present you with a beautiful story that you can cherish for years to come. I believe strongly in creating relationships. By the end of they day I want to feel like a friend and this bond will help make both you and your family comfortable in being documented. I?m Jenni McCullough and I am a native of Pittsburgh, PA. I graduated from Duquesne University with a Masters in Media Arts and Technology where I focused my studies on graphic design and digital imagining. I use my graphic design training in creating beautiful fine art pieces and storybook albums. The images of JenniS Photography have been featured on ABC?s Nightline.

Follow Jenni Grace Photography on

Jenni Grace Photography 5
Jenni Grace Photography 6
Jenni Grace Photography 7

Christine · Married on 09/15/2018

Jenni was absolutely amazing! We only met her briefly before the wedding to go over details, but she was so easy to work with it felt like we’d known her forever. She was super helpful in making sure we stayed within our timeline and had a great eye for the best picture spots. She made the whole day so much fun and helped us both with our nerves and stress. Sometimes it’s hard for people to find the balance between being professional and personable, but she does it flawlessly. We received so many pictures from her and they all turned out amazing.. it was hard to find one we didn’t like! There was a great mix of candids and posed. We have already gotten so many compliments on them. We were told Jenni is the best photographer in Pittsburgh, and we definitely were not disappointed!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Jenni Grace Photography 8
    Jenni Grace Photography 9

Shena · Married on 07/07/2018

Jenni is so down to earth and has a wonderful eye! Her photos are bright and bold...true works of art! She is very detailed oriented and follows your direction to the letter! She took photos of our parents 5oth wedding anniversary. You may perceive an anniversary as technically not being the same as a "wedding"...but it is so THAT and much more....50 years more to be exact. That is why I felt compelled to sign up on this site...just so I can review Jenni's work. I want others to have this grand experience of working with such a competent, reliable and amazing photographer. She also set us up with hair and make-up professionals (on my request and payment goes to the girls) for our family photos taken the day after the 50th anniversary party. They were very flexible with the times & dates. They travel to your location and set things up like you just walked into a salon and are sitting at their station! The girls were lovely to work with and Jenni was not lying when she said they were "Pittsburgh's best". All around fabulous experience and she gave us all such great memories to cherish for the rest of our lives. You can't go wrong when choosing her. Thank you Jenni!! Shena Daughter-In-Law to the Golden Anniversary Couple...the Brunos!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Jenni Grace Photography 17
    Jenni Grace Photography 18
    Jenni Grace Photography 19

Alexandra · Married on 09/17/2016

Jenni did an amazing job photographing our wedding! The photos came out absolutely stunning!! We will cherish them for a lifetime. Jenni was so great to work with and put my husband and I completely at ease. She's an incredibly talented photographer!

Sent on 07/12/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Andy Booth Productions
    Andy Booth Productions Wedding DJs

As a wedding DJ, I don't often get to see the work of a photographer, so I can usually only comment on how easy someone is to work with, or how professional they are. In watching Jenni shoot several weddings, I was struck by how unobtrusive she is, but how she is always in position to get "that picture" for her brides and grooms. I've been fortunate to see some of Jenni's work, and when it came time to hire a photographer for a family photo session, I did not hesitate. And I'm glad I didn't, because the pictures we got were amazing. Every time we watch the slide show, even a year later, the tears flow. She is an amazing talent, with a great eye, and will give you "that picture" times ten. You will be delighted that you've chosen her.

• Mocha Rose Floral Designs
    Mocha Rose Floral Designs Wedding Florists

I just love Jenni's style, her personality and simply everything about her! She is talented beyond belief.

• Great Expectation Events
    Great Expectation Events Wedding Planners

I HIGHLY recommend Jenni S Photography. Jenni's quality of work is outstanding as well as being creative! I have loved working with Jenni in the past and look forward to working with her again in the near future!

• Oakmont, 15139 See on map