Jenni Goldman Photographs

Sedona, AZ View map

I love to photograph weddings in Sedona. I offer a combination of great photojournalism, creative portraits, and beautiful details to tell the story of your wedding with photographs. My husband and I shoot together ... and together we make sure that you enjoy your wedding, have amazing photographs, and truly don't feel like you spent your wedding day at a "photo shoot." Our clients typically say that they have too many beautiful photographs to choose from!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
    Kristin Married on 10/02/2010
    Jenni Goldman was so amazing to work with. She produces awesome photo's that capture all the precious moments, like she did in our wedding - Oct 2, 2010. She's professional, friendly and such a talented individual. We are lucky to have found the perfect photographer for our wedding in Sedona. We had no idea that she took so many photo's - she's so good! After the wedding was over, she had our photo's uploaded in no time - faster than we ever anticipated. We are 100% happy with her work, and just with Jenni in general! What a terrific person! I would recommend Jenni Goldman to anyone!!
    Kimberly Married on 09/19/2009
    I can't express in words just how pleased I was with Jenni's services. I had no idea just how amazing her and her husband were going to be on our wedding day this past Saturday. They blew me away. They were everywhere, but you never felt like they were in the way. I'm sure we are going to be really pleased by the photos they took. They are definitely worth every single penny plus more.
    Abigail Married on 07/26/2009
    Jenni was a gem to work with!!! She came to my house for the consultation. She had so many great suggestions such as making a list of photos I want before and after the wedding, where to have them, the best way to photograph groups. She is so efficient and knows Tlaquepaque inside and out! I would email her or call and she would be back to me in hours. She was completely willing to work with my budget, but get me everything I wanted. Her work is very unique and absolutely beautiful! I recommend Jenni 100%!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Bliss Extraordinary Floral Bliss Extraordinary Floral Wedding Florists

I have worked with Jenni Goldman for over 4 years, and find her photography to be magical. Jenni captures moments....moments that might have gone unseen but capture the soul of the wedding. Jenni Goldman's professionalism and personality make for a "perfect wedding day". Amy Mills Bliss Extraordinary Floral Sedona, AZ

PO Box 69 Sedona, 86339
Location of (Jenni Goldman Photographs)

Jenni Goldman Photographs frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Jenni Goldman Photographs offer?

Jenni Goldman Photographs offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jenni Goldman Photographs offer?

Jenni Goldman Photographs offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Jenni Goldman Photographs offer for wedding events?

Jenni Goldman Photographs offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Jenni Goldman Photographs and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jenni Goldman Photographs is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding